My Brothers Best Friend

By bangstan_12

Jin FF I go to Bighit High School. My name is Kim Y/N. My best friend is HueningKai. I am the twin of the one... More

Introduction
Bruise
Caught
Can't get away
Helped
Hidden
Home alone
Drunk
Movie 'Date'
Pass out
Decision
Diary
Dance Practice
Ice skating scandle
Shut in
Hospital
Home?
He's onto us
Sick
My ride
Car ride
Identity
Sneaking out
Picnic
Backstory
The truth
The Truth PT.2
Kiss and Make up
Return
Get together
Aftermath
Confess
Ice cream shop
Movies and Clothes
Ice Skates
Cast
Friend or Foe
Game plan
Game day
Report
Surprise
Figured It Out
Us Now

Rooftop

1.5K 52 2
By bangstan_12

(A/N: SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE I WANT A CLIFFHANGER AND THIS ONE IS PRETTY GREAT)

Finally the last class ended and I'm making my way up to the roof top. I stand there alone for about 5 minutes until Jin comes running up out of breath. "Ok I think I lost her." He smiles. I laugh and walk to him. "You know those girls are fast I had to go around this school 3 times to lose them in the locker room." He says laying his hands on my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. He kisses me softly.

I smile into the kiss. God how much I wish I could tell Namjoon about what's going on but he'd never understand. Your kiss turns into a make out session. After a good 15 minutes you both sit on the rooftop staring off.

(Unknown P/O/V)

I see Jin going upstairs and follow him. "Jinnie oppa!" He turns around and starts running. He isn't getting away this easy so I chase him. We go around the school about 2 or 3 times. I lost him. I hear the doors to the rooftop close. "I'm coming oppa!" I say to myself. I was wearing my best outfit just for him.

I found the shortest skirt I could. I go up to the door and before I open the doors I see him kissing a girl. They let go of each other and it's Y/N. That pathetic slut. Wait til Namjoon finds out about this. Wait no. I'll make her suffer for a bit before I rat that slut out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 79 29
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: This contains cutting, rape, abuse, suicide, suicidal thoughts, food and a bunch more. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️ . . . Your appa...
7.6K 371 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...
404 2 11
Hi! I'm Dokgo Blue. I know that's not the most Korean name but it's what my mother named me. She wasn't Korean, she was actually American and met my...
39K 1.8K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...