Wrath

thedarkdoyenne द्वारा

NOW PUBLISHED! This books contains six sample chapters. If you wish to read further, you can purchase it fro... अधिक

Wrath
Prologue: Kidnapped
Chapter 1: Wills
Chapter 2: Letter
Chapter 3: Questions
Chapter 4: Revelations
Chapter 5: Smirks
Chapter 6: Rage
LETHAL
Epilogue II: Drunk
Bonus Chapter I: Forever
Dead
Booty Shake

New Announcement

9K 99 58
thedarkdoyenne द्वारा

Hey everyone,

A few things that I wanted you all to know. 

1) For the first time readers wondering where the rest of the book is, ITS GETTING PUBLISHED, which is why I had to remove it from Wattpad.

2) For those who've already read it, this is just a reminder. 

3)The book will be published soon and both E-books and the paperback version will be available on Amazon. I will be announcing the dates soon.

4) The BIGGEST, WARMEST HUG to all my readers, all those who were there from the beginning to the end, for all the comments, criticism and the immense love and support you guys have shown towards this book. I cannot even write in words how grateful I am and how much I love you guys. 

Also, I've decided to let go of my pseudonym and use my real name for Wattpad now. Ya'll can find me on social media where I will be posting important announcements too. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

66.8K 1.8K 20
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❧ 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...
699K 16.7K 63
(MATURE CONTENT/MAFIA ROMANCE) #Series2 Previously known as Playful sins This is a second book to a three part series, you do not have to read the f...
172K 3.3K 45
[COMPLETE] [MATURE CONTENT] [MAFIA BOOK] Just like the astronomical event she's named after, Nova is one of a kind. Since the age of 6 she's trained...
390K 15.4K 43
BOOK 4 °•°Mature Content°•° (THE ESPOSITO FAMILY) Sapphire is a precious gemstone that is fragile and should be handled with care. Sapphire is a beau...