「 incognito 」bk

By killuwua

[ bakugou katsuki x reader ] [ ❀ ] ❝ you must've gotten the wrong girl, bakugou-kun. ❞ in which bakugou's cla... More

INCOGNITO
⋆ ⁰²⋅
⋆ ₀₃.
⋆ ⁰⁴⋅
⋆ ₀₅.
⋆ ⁰⁶⋅
⋆₀₇.
⋆ ₀₈⋅
⋆₀₉.

⋆ ₀₁.

25.6K 982 3.2K
By killuwua

— ONE.

HISTORY REPEATED ITSELF as the 3-A classroom bursted with chatter on a Friday afternoon. And not just that classroom in particular; the excitement of the other classes kept building up to a crescendo, to the point where teaching became futile and made the teachers throw their hands up in despair.

Everybody just longed for a long, never ending weekend.

"... man, I can't wait for tonight!" a red haired boy screamed in excitement, scrolling through his phone.

"Don't even mention it, Kiri. I made sure my whole night is free for my babygirl," Kaminari giggled.

Bakugou, who (unfortunately) could hear their conversation, was more irritated than usual. It was everybody's voice rattling like a pan being hit, which caused his anger levels to break the meter. But he kept his cool. No point in getting angry. If he did, the rest of his Friday evening would be ruined.

"Dumb little shits," he muttered under his breath, leaning back into his chair.

"Gee, imagine if my parents found out where I've been spending my allowance on, I'd be a dead man, totally unmanly."

Bakugou raised his eyebrow, peering at Kirishima's phone.

An obnoxious snort made the two of them turn around, somehow embarrassed.

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓿𝓮
The best girls, live.

"Let me see," he snatched Kirishima's phone from his hand, oblivious to the panicked expression of his friend.

It wasn't anything new. He'd heard of Love Live before, a type of pay-to-watch pornsite full of camgirls... especially from those two, who couldn't stop blabbering about it. But it was always one camgirl in particular, the one he was staring at right now. One with an annoyingly cheesy username that somehow made hormonal outraged teenagers (but according to him, he wasn't one of them) and men fall for her antics.

@666devilgirl — private membership.
25000+ monthly watchers | ranked #10

No further details were presented, and he passively scrolled through her old livestreams, staring at the thumbnails with disinterest.

"You're telling me you actually spend your money on this shit?" He asked, unimpressed.

"You have to pay for the good stuff," Kirishima smirked.

"You can't have her, Bakugou, she's already mine," Kaminari piped in, grinning mischievously upon sensing his concealed curiosity.

"I've seen better," he gave back the phone to Kirishima. "You two have low standards... but then again, I wouldn't be surprised," he shrugged, getting up and swinging his bag over his shoulder.

The bell already rang, and the excitement of getting home doubled. Everyone began packing their things, oblivious to Aizawa's reminder of studying for Monday's test.

"Why don't you just admit she's hot?" Kirishima sounded somehow offended.

"What the hell is it to you if I don't like her? She's just not my type, is all."

"Then what's your type?"

He just waved them off, not wanting to be a participant of the futile conversation.

The boy refrained from pushing everyone from the door, as he was too exhausted to cause a row. He remained passive, bag loosely hanging from his shoulder as he walked with his friends trailing behind, never ceasing to run their mouths about that stupid camgirl.

Bakugou Katsuki laid in his bed after his well deserved shower after the nightly workout routine he followed like a ritual.

His brows furrowed upon seeing a message notification pop up in the screen.

kirbykiri: ITS GONNA START SOON SHES GOING LIVE IN 30 MIN!!!
— seen at 22:30

kirbykiri: Stop being such an asshat
kirbykiri: why dont u join me and kaminari??? I'll lwnd u my login hehe
kirbykiri: *lend
seen at 22:35

lordzero: *kaminari and i

kirbykiri: u know what ur right
kirbykiri: its kaminari and i now watching devilgirl
kirbykiri: go beat ur meat to some tentacle hentai or whatever ur into
kirbykiri: u ass
— seen at 22:40

Bakugou almost crunched the phone in his hand, but refrained for the fact that it wasn't the first time he'd broken his phone over a silly text message.

He just didn't understand. Why the hell were they obsessed with her?

"Fuck it."

He went on incognito mode on his phone, and with a reddened face he typed lovelive.com. Once and for all, he was going to end his doubts— besides, what could go wrong? If Kirishima and Kaminari legitimately payed whatever the amount of money they were paying, then her content must be top tier, despite his previous comments earlier.

Registering to the site, he stopped dead in his tracks when choosing a username. He was about to put down @lordexplosionmurder, but he almost had to remind himself the type of site he was at. After a few minutes of pondering, he settled with @napalmgod and registered.

"What the fuck am I doing..." he muttered under his breath, his eyes trailing momentarily at his door, making sure it was closed.

Seeing it was too small to navigate through on his phone, he took his laptop, feeling as though he was committing a crime.

The top livestreams were announced in the main page, and a very familiar name was at the very top: @666devilgirl, with thousands of viewers despite the show starting in 10 minutes.

Gritting his teeth, he clicked on her username, but he was asked for his credit card number.

one time watcher: ¥5000
monthly membership: ¥32000

His jaw dropped at the prices.

Without thinking twice, he closed the tab and shut his laptop.

"No way I'm paying that much money to watch that stupid camgirl... why would I stoop that low?"

He pulled the covers up, shivering slightly with the Spring evening breeze. The house was completely quiet, as his parents were already asleep. Like always, he could hear the clock's ticking from the kitchen downstairs, and he might just have enough time to login again and enter his credit card number if he hurried up—

Pulling his hair in exasperation, he saw that the digital clock gleaming on his bedside table shone 22:56.

"Fuck's sake..." he growled into his pillow, forcing himself to shut his eyes and clear his mind.

He fumed upon hearing Kirishima and Kaminari's voice tempting him to login and just watch the livestream, but he was much stronger than that, he thought.

That's why when there were only two minutes to eleven, he jumped off his bed and searched for his wallet in his uniform, rushing back and logging into his newly registered account. The same pop-up appeared when he clicked her profile:

> one time watcher: ¥5000
monthly membership: ¥32000

After entering his card number, another message appeared:

purchase successful.

Bakugou felt the colour drain from his face, as another notification appeared on his phone informing him about the payment transaction on the website.

Could he refund his money? He suddenly changed his mind. He didn't want to watch her anymore. He wanted his money back. It wasn't worth it.

He was so deep in his regret when a feminine voice startled him. He hadn't realised that his volume was to the max, so he quickly grabbed his headphones, his stress multiplying.

Fuck, okay. It was happening. The girl was there. The live chat was blowing up, thousands of comments appearing after the other, too fast for him to read.

"Hello, my little devils~"

The black screen disappeared and the infamous girl appeared, blowing a kiss. Bakugou felt his face reddening as the laptop resting on his lap shifted without him touching it.

Devilgirl, or whatever her name was, was on her fours, giving him a full views of her breasts that nested firmly on a skimpy laced bralette.

"I see we have some new fallen angels," she smirked, staring intently at the camera, and for a second, Bakugou forgot he was watching a livestream and felt as though she was talking directly at him.

"Fuck."

So far so good. The boy took in her alluring figure, especially the curve of her waist and the curve of her ass she showed off her outfit. To top it off, she was wearing one of those fishnet stockings he didn't know he was a sucker for until that moment, topped with red bottomed heels and devil horns.

Indeed, she was the embodiment of pure sin.

Suddenly, a featured message appeared on the corner of the screen.

@user001: Take your bra off, babygirl ;)
[ +5000 ]

"Huh, a little eager, aren't we?" She teased, but obliged nonetheless.

He couldn't take his eyes off the screen, watching with exasperation how her thin fingers fumbled with her bra.

Like ripen fruit ready to be picked up, she covered her breasts with faux shyness, looking away from the camera and biting her lip.

The live chat went crazy and she teasingly trailed the pads of her fingers over the curve of her breasts, her gleaming red nail polish adding to the allure. Soon enough, she started groping herself, emitting soft moans that sent shivers down his spine.

@user129: Tease yourself through your panties
[ +3500 ]

Still groping her breast, she slid her hand through her belly until it reached her panties. She began rubbing herself, until a small wet spot became noticeable through the thin lacy fabric.

"I need more, I need more~" she mewled, grinding her hips on her hand.

For some reason, Bakugou wished he were the one she was grinding on.

She reached out to the nearby table, grabbing what it seemed to be a rabbit vibrator. She swirled her tongue on the tip, and Bakugou exhaled a breath he didn't know he was holding.

The girl turned around on her fours, letting him have a nice view of her ass and glistening entrance as she pulled her panties down, a barely visible string of arousal clinging on the piece of undergarment.

She turned back around and spread her legs slowly, grazing the toy on top of her clit as she bit her finger to suppress her moans.

Not to talk about her pussy, that seemed like ambrosia from the screen. He wanted a taste.
No— he definitely wanted more than a taste. She slipped the vibrator in her entrance and turned it on, the toy emitting a muffled buzz as she slid it in and out.

He couldn't hold back anymore.

Bakugou slid down his boxers and stared momentarily at his raging boner leaking precum. He hated to admit, but it was the first time he'd been so turned on by a video— and to make it worse, it was by the stupid camgirl he despised so much (for no reason).

Gripping his member, he tried to match the pace Devilgirl was penetrating herself, and she was not being kind. If she kept going that fast, he would finish instantly, and the fun would be gone.

He exhaled through his teeth, his jaw clenching in pleasure, watching the girl's eyes roll back and her tongue peaking out of her slightly parted lips.

@user589: set the vibe to the max, kitten
[ +3000 ]

"O- okay, daddy— I..."

She pressed the button sloppily, the buzzing of the rabbit vibrator increasing as she cried in rapture.

Bakugou's eyes were fuzzy as he drowned in her moans, his movements becoming erratic.

"Daddy— I'm gonna cum... ah~" she writhed.

"Not yet, bitch..." Bakugou groaned.

But the girl was long gone. She spasmed on her bed, the vibrator still buzzing inside of her. The screen suddenly became wet, and he realised she squirted on the camera.

That was it. That made Bakugou cum twice as hard, releasing his load that landed on his hand and chiseled abs.

"Holy fucking shit," he breathed out, watching how the girl layed on her bed with dazed eyes, staring right at him. It was definitely her eyes, emitting a red shine that he didn't know it was possible.

She pulled the vibrator out and licked her juices out. He knew he had just came, but he somehow felt himself getting harder again.

"That was all for tonight, my little devils," she spoke dreamily, "Thank you for joining me this evening, and I hope to see you again next time~"

She blew another kiss and the screen went blank.

Suddenly, Bakugou didn't care about the live chat, or the fact that he spent ¥5000 on a camgirl.

All he could focus was how he couldn't get enough of her, and he was definitely getting more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ ♡༻∞ ❁ ∞༺ ♡༻✧ 🏅 #1 - #animeoneshots 🏅#2 - #mhafanfics 🏅 #3...
6.7K 119 23
Katsuki Bakugou is a hot headed teen who wants nothing more than to be the best hero possible. When he meets y/n, he has a feeling he's never felt b...
1.5M 48K 35
𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 Bakugou and (y/n) annoys each other but eventually became insomniac buddies 🗒 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 08/30/20 🗒 𝘧𝘪𝘯 09/30/20 ⌨ 𝘉𝘕𝘏𝘈; Kohei Ho...
629K 18.8K 30
❝𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.❞ ❝𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑�...