the magician//d.winchester

buckybarnesnoble által

Slowly aging, all powerful since birth, and hunting monsters. Witches usually are in the scope of hunters. Th... Több

the magician.
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
Carrying On.

2.

4.1K 121 2
buckybarnesnoble által

Coffee with the two people who tried to murder you was odd, but I suppose that was my life. I set the mugs in front of them, sitting across the table. " You look good for your age." Dean said, " What are you, 400?"

" I'm from a long line of witches, I could age as slow as I want. So some random spells. I choose not to, along with with getting rid the wrinkles. But I'm choosing not to. So I'm 30, dickhead. I don't want to be anything else."

" You aging slowly, sounds horrible." Sam said.

" I'm watching the only father I've known die before my eyes," I said bitterly, " Aging slowly is the worst thing I can imagine."

He looked awkward, " Sorry. Why can't you heal him?"

" All that's in my family's blood is bad. I'm not a healer. I could raise the dead, but I can't fix him. That's the worst thing ever."

" So what, you're hiding him here until he dies?" Dean said bitterly.

" You're a dick, you know?" I said, " He doesn't want help. He's happy, not dying a hunters death. All I'm doing is keeping him comfortable."

Sam's face was sad, but Dean's was blank. " Why not just leave him to die?" Dean asked.

I looked down the hall, " He's my only family. The only person that's shown me love. I couldn't leave him. I can't go and keep starting the apocalypse like you."

" You think we opened that gate?" Dean said.

" I'd love to know who did." I sneered.

" God! God did. He came back, killed his shitty son, and opened hell up. Now? Oh man. We are in for a bad time."

" And I'd love if that didn't happen every other year." I said, " If really like if you two left."

" Harper, do you really think that's the best idea?" Sam said.

I nodded, wiping my eyes, " I'd like my last few days with Jim alone. And I'd like if you two didn't try and kill me again."

" Stop practicing." Dean said, " Hunting."

" No."

Sam shook his head, " Dean."

Dean rolled his eyes, " Come on man. The only witch we know is only alive because we CAN'T kill her."

" I don't kill people." I stood up, raising my hands so they stood too, " Not innocent people at least. I'm sorry you think I'm a monster. But I don't want you in my house."

I shoved them out the door, Sam grabbing the door frame. He handed me a small card, " My number. If you need anything. Please."

" Very hospitable for someone who was trying to kill me an hour ago," I said bitterly, " Thanks."

" We were on a hunt and we didn't know you were Jim's-"

" Jim's daughter. Yeah. Bye Sam. Tell your brother to kiss my ass."

***

A thunderstorm rolled into town that night. I had left to get takeout, driving back in the storm.

" Heya Harper." The sweet old man, Carl said when I walked in the pizza shop.

" Hi, Carl." I smiled, " Large cheese for dad and I."

" How is he?"

" Oh, feeling better." I lied, " My old man is a fighter."

" Just like his girl." Carl gave me a toothy smile, " A man dropped by, asking for you today. Long hair, beard."

Sam? I waved him off, " Just an old friend. We met up a few hours ago."

" Good. I got worried. He seemed like he was in a hurry. Real anxious to find you."

" Well he did. We're all good. Have a safe night, Carl."

I got in the car. Why would a person hunting me ask around town. If I ended up dead that would put the Winchesters right on the map. That was weird. Very weird. Thunder boomed, making me jump. I pulled out of the parking lot, the only thing in my brain the music I had on the radio. I was going slow down the road to our house, visibility being next to nothing. I didn't see the figure in the road until it was right in front of me. I slammed on the breaks, grabbing my gun and stepping out of the car. The figure jumped at me, the girls black eyes shining in my headlights. " Scum." I swung my fist, my hand laying a nasty crack.

" We will kill your kind. You and the other Nephilim. God let us out, but you can put us back in. We'll kill you first."

I raised my hand, the demon flying in the air. I closed my first, the smoke coming from the humans mouth, sparking with fire and evaporating. Killing demons wasn't an easy skill, but having a copy of The Book Of The Dead helped. I shook my head, getting back in the Jeep, speeding the last mile down the road to our house. I locked the door, chanting a spell to seal the door. " Harpy?" Jim called.

I took a deep breath, " Hey. Sorry. Bad storm. Dinner is here."

I looked out the window, paranoid they'd find us. Find Jim. I couldn't let him die a hunters death. He deserved better than that. I didn't. I deserved to die like a witch. He deserved to die happy, on his own terms. I wouldn't let a vampire, a demon, or a Winchester ruin that.

I felt the card in my back pocket, Sam's phone number burning a hole in my skin.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

11.3K 210 23
Y/n is one of the best hunters in America. Huntress actually. She started hunting as a young teenager, after a tragedy in my family. While on a hunt...
85.3K 1.8K 31
Juliet Winchester is Sam and Dean's half sister who has powers unlike her brothers. When Jack comes into the picture, Juliet makes it her mission to...
260 16 5
"He wanted to run to her, he wanted to make sure she was okay, but he couldn't. That wasn't his place...it was Sam's, he just had to let go" :-: Aft...
228K 6.7K 36
Dean Winchester went on a what was supposed to be an easy solo witch hunt. The next morning he is surprised to find out that the witches have placed...