TaeKook Smut

By A_Piece_Of_Trash69

Its gay smut ❗REQUESTS CLOSED❗ ♦Kinks ♦Dom/Sub ♦Top!Tae ♦Top!Kook ♦Bottom!Tae ♦Bottom!Kook 🔹Don't like it? D... More

Maid Service
His Fucking Accent
Is It Gay To Try It Out?
Bend Me Over Your Desk
By The End Of The Week (He'll Be Under Me)
It Was Missing Something (So Was My Ass)
A/N

Smooth Dance and Body Rolls

24.3K 288 116
By A_Piece_Of_Trash69

~Jungkook is a stripper, Taehyung watches him, kinky fuckery ensues~

♦Top!Tae
♦Bottom!Kook
♦Choking (Leash/Belt)
Spanking
Orgasm Denile
♦Sir Kink
♦Rough Sex

***

The loud music fills Jungkook's ears, rattling his bones and shaking him on the small stage. He looks out into the crowd, his skimpy outfit riding up on his thighs as he lifts his leg to circle the pole. The faces of the men and women in the strip club cloud his mind, he gets lost in the sensual music and grinds against his pole earning in him a symphony of cheers from the people there.

They're all the same, just trying to get a quick fuck from him as he removes the crop top, showing his abs fully. The tight shorts being to rip at the seems as Jungkook does a quick slut drop, rolling his body to the beat as he stands up right. He makes a 'V' shape with his legs and pulls himself up onto the pole, flipping upside down and then landing on the floor gracefully, legs spread apart and staying down on his knees for a moment before tossing his head back.

Money is thrown on the stage around him, he's cleaning up good tonight and he knows it. Jungkook circles the pole, rubbing his hands sensually up and down the smooth surface, soon moving one hand to fiddle with the button of his pants, teasing everyone in the room, making them desperate for him to remove the piece of clothing. A smirk rises on his face when he sees him in the crowd. Only on Friday's does this man come in, that one CEO who Jungkook loved to be alone with.

He sat, one leg over the other, his silver bangs falling neatly into his eyes. His left hand encircles the neck of a whine glass, and he takes a sip; watching Jungkook with hungry eyes, he does not move from his spot. Jungkook purposely teases him, going in front of the pole and bending down, popping his ass and dragging his chest up the now sweaty metal. It is now and only now as he gets many cries from the people that he finally slips off his tight shorts.

As the shorts come off, his bright pink panties earn him so many screams from both men and women. The tip of his dick just barely peaks out from the top of the silk material and the outline is only too visible. He spread his legs, sliding down the pole slowly and running his right hand down his chest to snap the panties against his skin, his other hand going behind his head, flexing his muscle. Jungkook stood and dragged himself up on the pole, gripping tightly with his legs and letting his body fall back, he gracefully stayed in the air, his thigh muscles tightening deliciously before he grabbed the pole and slid down around it landing upright on his feet. He arched once before the music stopped and he froze, one hand palming his dick and the other gripping the pole behind him.

The lights dimmed until everything went completely black and he picked up al the money the crowd had tossed. He strutted off stage, swaying his hips just in case they could still see his silhouette; and according to the few dog whistles he got was enough to tell him they could. He smirked and ran a hand through his hair as he finally got backstage. His friend Jimin came over to congratulate him on a great show, saying 'You even got me hard', causing Jungkook to laugh.

"Jungkook"

The young boy turned to see his boss Seokjin coming up to him, clipboard in one hand and a glass of whine in the other. He raised an eyebrow and took a towel off of the rack nearby and wrapped it around his shoulders to cover himself up a bit.

"Yes sir?" He asked, glancing from Jimin who was now stretching to get ready for his turn on stage

Seokjin flipped to the second page on his clipboard and looked up at him "You are wanted in the champagne room, with Mr. Kim" He said "You know the drill, he can do what he wants and you must comply as well as--"

Jungkook interrupted him and nodded "Yes, yes I know that much" He ran one hand through his sweaty hair for at least the hundredth time that night, it was now a habit he seemed to be picking up from Jimin "What exactly does he want from me today? Anything he wants me to wear?"

Seokjin scanned the paper before shrugging "I'm not sure, it doesn't say" He said "Just do whatever he wants and I'm sure you'll know what to wear. But of course if he does something you are not comfortable with just scream for Hoseok or I and we'll stop him"

Jungkook nodded "You got it" He fake saluted and turned to look at Jimin who was busy looping a collar around his neck with the word 'Kitten' written in cursive on the front. He smacked the shorter boy's back and said 'Good luck' before walking off to the locker room to prepare himself properly for his favorite guest.

Jungkook unlocked his locker and scanned through the array of clothing that hung inside. He decided to take a loose, ripped, red and black sweater that hung off one shoulder and super tight leather pants; the ones he knew Mr. Kim loved to see on him. The hugged his thick thighs perfectly, and squeezed his ass in just the right way. He quickly fixed his makeup and put on a bit of cologne; the one straight from Mr. Kim that made him smell so much more delectable to the older. Jungkook looked himself up and down in the full body mirror of the locker room pinning himself as perfectly and utterly fuckable. 

He made his way slowly towards the champagne room, knowing that his pace was teasing the older who sat not far from him. He opened the golden door and slid inside, the candlelight room illuminating his face. There he sat, whine in hand and that familiar smirk on his face. He used one of his long fingers to brush his bangs apart and placed his glass down, leaning forward on his knees. The older's tongue peaked out from his lips, swiping across them and staring down the younger as he spoke,

"I'm so glad you wore my favorite pants, Jungkook-ah" He said, his voice low and husky; just the way Jungkook liked it

The younger smiled and swayed his hips, walking over to him and placing himself directly onto the older's lap "Just for you, sir" He said sensually

The older chuckled "You just know what I love to hear, don't you baby?" He said, rubbing his large hands up and down the strippers sides, brushing his lips gently against his neck

"You know I do" Jungkook whispered, slowly rocking his hips

Mr. Kim smirked and licked a long strip up the side of the younger's neck "Dance for me baby boy" He ordered

"Wont you ever ask for something different, Taehyung?" The stripper asked

Taehyung nodded "This is different" He whispered "Because this is a lap dance"

Jungkook swallowed, it had been a while since someone had asked for one of these. Of course he wasn't nervous, he was confident in his dance moves whether it be on someone's lap, a pole, just for fun at home. He licked his lips and placed one of his hands on Taehyung's shoulder, the other looping around the silver haired man's neck. The younger threw his head back, leaving it open for Taehyung to mark up as much as he wished, and began to circle his hips on his hyung's lap. He harshly rubbed his hips onto the older's growing erection, earning him a beautiful deep groan.

Jungkook whimpered as Taehyung's hands gripped tightly onto his hips, pressing him down harder. The younger pulled the silver haired man's face towards his neck, silently begging for the older to mark him up. Taehyung chuckled and bit down hard on the crook of his neck, sucking and licking the mark after. He created mark after mark, hickey after hickey, not stopping until the younger's neck bloomed in purple and red.

Taehyung pulled back to admire his work, licking his lips he said "I love when I get to have you first" He smirked "I love being able to fuck you better than all of them. The very thought of those other men who ask for you after me get to see the mess I made of you"

Jungkook moaned at his light dirty talk "Fuck that's so hot"

Jungkook rubbed his ass in small circles around Taehyung's lap and licked his lips. The older looked at him with hungry eyes, his finger's digging into Jungkook's slim waist. Out of nowhere he ripped the younger's shirt collar down, revealing more unmarked skin for him to devour.

He was about to attach his mouth to Jungkook's chest when the younger was already sliding off his lap and onto his knees. Jungkook pushed the older's legs apart and pressing his face against his crotch. Taehyung's breath hitched as Jungkook licked his clothed cock and he grabbed his hair.

"Sir can I please suck you off?" The dark haired boy asked "Please I'll make you feel so good" He said, looking up at Taehyung with blown, half lidded eyes

Taehyung nodded and leaned back on the couch, allow Jungkook complete access to him. Jungkook licked his lips and trailed his hands up and down the older man's legs. He lightly brushed his finger tips over the back of Taehyung's knees, then moved them to squeeze his thighs. Taehyung clicked his tongue, clearly getting impatient with the younger's extended teasing. He tugged on Jungkook's hair as a silent warning and the younger whimpered, nodding as he undid the older's belt buckle. He was about to put it down on the floor next to him when Taehyung ripped it out of his hand and looped it around Jungkook's neck, putting it on him tightly; just enough to limit his oxygen intake but not enough to stop it completely.

"You know I like it when you have something around your throat" He growled

Jungkook nodded again and continued to work on Taehyung's pants. He tugged the slacks down the older's thighs slowly, licking his lips as his legs were revealed. Jungkook palmed the older through his boxers and nipped his thighs, making sure to suck a few marks to remind the older who makes him feel so good. Taehyung moaned deeply and tugged Jungkook's hair harshly,

"Suck" He ordered "Now"

Jungkook wasted no time in pulling the older's boxers off, letting his large dripping cock spring free. Taehyung hissed as the cold hair his his bare skin but allowed the younger to go at his own pace. Jungkook pumped Taehyung a few times before licking him teasingly. He loved the soft groans coming from Taehyung's mouth as he sucked on the tip, digging his tongue into his slit and swallowing any precum that fell down the shaft.

Taehyung tossed his head back and let out a shaky moan as Jungkook took him in fully. His lips dragged down his shaft and he flattened his tongue to take him in deeper. His nose was pressed firmly against the older's pelvis and he pulled away, bobbing head. The sounds of Jungkook choking and sucking as he moved his head back and forth only pushed him on to keep going, to take Taehyung better. The silver haired man cursed under his breath as Jungkook pulled off, licking his tip gently. The younger took him in half way, the head of Taehyung's dick hitting the back of his throat. The feeling caused the younger to moan and palm his own painful erection through his incredibly tight pants.

Jungkook pulled off to breath for a slight moment before taking Taehyung whole again. The younger hollowed his cheeks and sucked hard, moving lower until he choked on Taehyung's dick. The older groaned and pulled Jungkook's hair, forcing him down farther. Jungkook's eyes pooled with tears, his cheeks turned red and he swallowed around his hyung. Jungkook choked and moaned as the older bucked his hips into the younger's wet heat. Taehyung yanked Jungkook off his painfully hard cock; just to be sure he wouldn't cum so early.

Jungkook began to cough "Sir, please fuck me" He panted

Taehyung nodded "Strip for me baby" He licked his lips, his soft hair falling into his eyes, shadowing his face in the most beautiful way "Nice and slowly, let me see those pretty body roles again"

Jungkook nodded and stood up, turning around to have his back facing the older. If there was one thing Jungkook knew he was damn good at, it was stripping. The dark haired boy bent forward, popping his ass out close to Taehyung as he messed with the hem of his sweater. He rolled his hips from side to side as he turned to face his partner, his slender fingers tracing up his body; purposely catching on the rips in his shirt.

The dimly lit room shinned lightly onto Jungkook's already sweaty skin. He tugged at the collar of the sweater, one hand trailing down to his obvious bulge, palming himself he let out a breathy moan. He tore of the top and tossed it somewhere across the room; he rolled his hips and tightened the muscles of his stomach, causing his abs to become extremely visible to the older. Taehyung groaned at the sight and Jungkook tugged down the waistband of his pants, just barely allowing Taehyung to see the top of his pink panties. The older growled as Jungkook began doing slow body roles, eyes close he undid the button of his pants and began to slowly slide them down his thick thighs.

"I fucking love your thighs" Taehyung said, his voice husky and almost desperate

Jungkook giggled and kicked his pants off completely, his left hand gripping onto the belt around his throat; the other sliding down to mess with the hem of his panties "Oh I know" He said in a sultry voice "Do you want me to take these off or would you like to do the honors?"

Taehyung smirked and curled his finger in a 'come here' motion, then pointed to his lap. Jungkook plopped down, purposely rubbing his satin panties on the others exposed dick and tugged at Taehyung's tie. The older pulled his tie off, his suit jacket soon following. Jungkook popped each button of the older's dress shirt, sliding it off his shoulders and attaching his lips to Taehyung's collar bone. Taehyung slipped his hands into the younger's panties, squeezing and rubbing his ass causing the dark haired boy to let out a quiet moan. The older rubbed a finger around Jungkook's hole, knowing he won't need lube of any sorts considering Jungkook's profession; he's done this many times before. The younger pushed back on Taehyung's finger, whimpering and pleading quietly for him to just finger him open like he wants.

"What do you want baby?" He asked, nibbling on the youngers ear lobe "Speak louder"

Jungkook sucked a dark mark on the older's neck and used one hand to pump him slowly "Want you in me" He whined "Now please"

"Please what?" Taehyung asked in a deep growl, biting down hard on the younger's throat, licking the mark soon after

Jungkook whimpered "Please, sir"

Taehyung tugged on the belt around Jungkook's neck and brought him down for a bruising kiss. Jungkook opened his mouth eagerly, allowing Taehyung easy access to him. Their tongues encircled each others, licking and sucking at every inch of each other as they could reach. Taehyung finally pushed a finger into the younger's tight heat, swallowing the soft moan that escaped his lips. The older sucked on Jungkook's tongue, thrusting his finger faster and gently brushing his prostate. He soon added a second finger, making sure to scissor him open and stretch his hole as far as it could possible go without hurting the younger.

Soon enough he had four fingers up Jungkook's ass, the other was twitching and begging in slurs for the older to just fuck him open. Taehyung pulled his fingers out roughly and ripped Jungkook's panties off before finally letting the younger sink down on him. They both let out a loud moan as Jungkook slid all the way down, his hole stretched and the tight heat had Taehyung seeing stars. Jungkook didn't stop until Taehyung was balls deep, staying still to adjust to the older's size before lifting himself up and slamming back down.

Taehyung spanked the younger and they both groaned. Jungkook bounced on his hyung's dick, moaning and whimpering as he struggled to find his prostate. The older thrusted up to meet one of Jungkook's slides down and hit his sweet spot perfectly. Jungkook spit out broken moans, his thighs shook as his body jerked with every bounce. His dripping cock smacked against his stomach over and over, his own precum staining his honey skin. The older watched with hungry eyes as Jungkook began bouncing faster, his moans started to become more high pitched and whiny.

Taehyung moaned deep in his throat "Shit your so damn tight-- fuck!!"

Taehyung gripped the younger's ass, spreading his cheeks apart and thrusting up with immense force that almost had Jungkook thrown off his lap. The younger bounced faster, meeting the older's thrusts as best he could. Screams of pure pleasure fell from the younger's parted lips, Taehyung's deep groans pushing him on farther no matter how much pain his legs were in. Jungkook could feel that familiar heat pooling in the pit of his stomach, his bouncing became sloppy and slower; Taehyung could tell he was close so he pulls Jungkook off and threw his practically limp body onto the couch, face down ass up. He thrusted back in almost immediately, surprising the younger.

Taehyung thrusted in and out of  at an animistic pace, hitting his prostate everytime. The younger was so damn close; all he needed was to have his cock touched. Taehyung thrusted harder, his hips smacking harshly against the younger's ass it was so forceful Jungkook felt like he was being spanked. Jungkook reached underneath himself, his arms shaking and began to spread the precum around the tip of his cock, causing his moans to be even louder. He began to pump himself slowly, getting himself closer and closer to his orgasm and was about to release when Taehyung slowed to a stop, pressing his dick against the younger's prostate firmly; Jungkook shook from the constant stimulation and his hand fell from his dick.

"Where you touching yourself, baby?" He husked, one of his hands snaked around his body and tugged on the belt, pulling him up to where the younger's back was pressed firmly against his chest "Where you?"

Jungkook shook his head "N-No sir" He choked out

Taehyung growled in his hear "You know I don't like it when you lie" he licked the shell of the younger's ear and pushed his hips harder into Jungkook's backside

"I-I'm sorry, sir" Jungkook said, his own moans interrupting his sentence

"Are you?" He asked, teeth grazing the back of Jungkooks neck

"Yes sir" He replied softly as Taehyung tugged on the belt, restricting his air intake even more.

A broken whimper fell from his lips as Taehyung pulled out slightly and thrusted back into him with more force than before. Jungkook fell onto his forearms, his face pressed firmly into the couch cushions and Taehyung's large hand tugged on the belt constantly. Taehyung began thrusting fast again and leaned down close to the younger's ear, his warm breath fanning out across his skin, his deep moans sounded so fucking clearly in Jungkook's ears it was almost too hard to not cum; he wanted nothing more than for this session to last forever.

"You know what, Jungkook?" Taehyung hissed, not stopping his relentless thrust for even a moment

Jungkook whined into the couch and turned his head to look at Taehyung "Yes, sir?" He asked obediently, his voice sounding completely wrecked

"I don't really believe you're sorry for lying to me" He growled, landing a hard smack on Jungkook's already red backside

Jungkook began to cry as Taehyung spanked him harder, not because ot hurt because it felt so damn good. It wasn't until he realized that he was going to release that he felt Taehyung's hand around the base of his cock as a makeshift cock ring.  Jungkook moaned loudly as Taehyung continued to abuse his prostate and suck marks onto as much of his skin as he possible could. Jungkook smiled at the thought of waking up in the morning and seeing the beautiful array of purple and red surrounding every inch of him. Jungkook needed to cum so badly, his dick felt like it was about to burst but the pain he felt was all too good. Nonetheless, the need to release had him begging Taehyung to just let him cum all over himself.

"Sir please!! L-Let me cum!! Please, please I'll be good!!" He begged, he was almost embarrassed at how fucked out he sounded; he was supposed  be a professional

Taehyung's cock jabbed against his prostate again "You know the rules" He said, a curse word interrupting him "No cumming before I do"

He then pulled out again and flipped Jungkook over onto his back before fucking into him again. This was their third fucking position, usually Taehyung didn't like to change positions until one of them cummed; and he never went this long without painting Jungkook's walls with his seed. However, none of this matter to Jungkook as he wrapped his legs around the older's waist, tugging his body down harder onto his own. Taehyung's hand was still wrapped around his cock only now he was pumping the younger, meaning he must be close to his own orgasm. It wasn't long before Jungkook was cumming all over himself and Taehyung's hand despite the older not releasing yet. The silver haired man let out a loud moan that sounded something like 'fuck' and came harder than he had in a long time. The older swore he saw white for a moment before he collapsed on top of Jungkook's limp body.

The pair laid in silence for a while, their heavy breathing slowly going back to normal. After a few minutes Taehyung rolled off of Jungkook and sat up, rubbing his eyes as he looked down at the younger. Jungkook sat up as , wincing at the pain he felt in his ass and giving the older a bright, innocent smile; which completely contradicted his look. His dark hair was messed up and he had sweat dripping down his face, his lips were red and bruised. Taehyung stared at him nearly forgetting about the belt that was still choking the younger; which he thankfully unhooked and tossed it next to his pants. Red marks from the belt were imprinted on his skin, along with the many love bites and hickeys left by the older.

"This was definitely our best fuck yet, Tae" Jungkook said, barely able to speak properly

Taehyung nodded "I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked, running his hand over the marks on Jungkook's neck, then trailing down to where his hips were bruised from his harsh grip

Jungkook shook his head and giggled "No" He said, his smile getting wider "You always become such a fucking sweetheart after sex"

Taehyung grinned and kissed his forehead "Yes well I've got to take care of my baby"

Jungkook grinned and watched in silence as Taehyung stood, gathering his clothes and began redressing himself, leaving the tie off however. The older tossed Jungkook his clothes and went to sit next to him as Jungkook began to dress as well. The younger yawned as he finished and look at Taehyung with his big doe eyes.

"Same time next week?" He asked, laughter evident in his voice

Taehyung smiled and pecked his lips "You know it" He gave Jungkook a fond look before speaking again "Just in case you're unaware, I slipped my number into your jean pocket. Go ahead and hit me up anytime"

Jungkook grinned "You got it, sir~" He teased

Taehyung smirked "Be quiet or else you'll make me hard again"

"Yeah sorry I can't take another round tonight" Jungkook said "I still have other clients so I'll be seeing you"

Taehyung nodded "One day I'll be your only client"

Jungkook smiled and didn't reply, instead he just sent the older away with a kiss on the mouth. Jungkook went back to the locker room in order to freshen up for his next guest, Taehyung's words still on his mind.

'One day I'll be your only client'

God how Jungkook wanted that, he wanted that so damn much.

(A/n) I copy and pasted this from my oneshots because I needed to get an update out and my laptop is still not working.

I'll try to get the new smut out soon and im sorry for disappointing you with this rewrite.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 48.5K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
227K 14.7K 77
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
952K 31.6K 58
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.9M 75.5K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...