KNIGHT!

By geomehtry

The sequel to 'Sword.' in which armani newby is settled in with the byers and is spending the summer of love... More

CAST!
PLAYLIST!
ONE!

SYNOPSIS!

13.5K 257 29
By geomehtry

DEDICATIONミ☆

To @VRPond and libruhz! thank you for your amazing edits. Also of course, to everyone who has read and enjoyed 'sword.' Thank you for reading my work and encouraging me to write more!

ABOUT ミ☆

in which Armani Newby is settled in with the Byers family and spending a great summer of love with her boyfriend until Russians, the new girl, Billy Hargrove, and the Mind flayer butt in.

TIMELINE;
beginning: July 05, 2019
end: tba

--------------------------------------------

copyright © geomehtry.
all rights reserved.
i am not affiliated with steve harrington, stranger things, the duffer brothers or any 'canon' characters in this story, i only own armani, sage and their story.

NOTEミ☆

aw shit, here we go again!

(as always, thank you for reading, and remember to comment, and vote!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 29.7K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
965K 52.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
262K 8.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 44K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC