America Boyfriend Scenarios (...

Oleh London2722

Ever wonder what it would be like to date the infamous America? Find out! Alfred F. Jones Lebih Banyak

How You Guys Met
When You Meet Again
When You Guys Hang Out
When He Asks You Out
When You Go On A Date
First Kiss
He's Jealous
You're Jealous
You're On Your Period
He Does Something Girly
He Hears Your Singing
You Prank Him With His Friend
You Argue About Something Silly and Make Up
He Walks In(Sorta) On You Naked
THANK YOU!
You Catch Him Singing
He Tells You To Call Him America
Author Say What?
He Tells You He's A Country
He Catches You Reading Yaoi of Him
You Guys Convo on Vid Chat
He Meets Your Parents and Your Friends
He Plays Flappy Bird
He's Being Perverted
It's Your Birthday!
When You Watch Don't Hug Me I'm Scared
He Takes You From School
When You Get Sick
When He Gets Sick
People Think You're Not Good Enough For Him

When You Pull His Cowlick

7.8K 190 319
Oleh London2722

A/n: Warning. A bit PG-13 only a bit. Don't worry it's not even a lime(I guess) It's also not a lemon so calm yourselves.

You stared at America's cowlick and squinted your eyes at it. You've been dying to know what would happen if you were to pull it.

Would it be just like all the fanfictions? Is it his ero-zone? Is it his weakness? You don't really know. So if you pull it you would have to be prepared for anything.

"(Y/N)? Why are you staring at my hair like that?" America asked you raising a curious normal-sized brow at you in question.

"It's nothing! Nothing really!" You said frantically wacving your hands infront of your face.

"Okay then." He said and started munching on a new burger. Somehow his supply never goes out and you wanted to know what would happen if that was to happen.

You groaned and went up to your room and took your phone. You don't really know anyone to call to ask about this. (F/N) was completely useless in answering the simple question.

Flashback...

"Say, (F/N), what do you think would happen if I were to pull America's cowlick?" You asked her while taking a sip of your Mocha Latte from Starbucks. (No this is not an advertisement)

She nearly spluttered out her drink after you said that.

"Why do you plan on doing that?" She asked you and suddenly froze. "You're in heat aren't you?" She said smirking placing a hand on her chin as if she was the top class world genius.

"No I'm not you idiot!" You exclaimed taking another huge gulp of your drink.

"I thought you were because isn't that like his ero-zone or something?" She said shrugging her shoulders.

"I don't know. That's what I want to find out actually." You said sighing and took the last sip of your drink.

"Then why don't you do it then? First time for everything right?" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ewww!"

"Not like that (Y/N)! You dirty minded person!" She said.

"You're the one wiggling your eyebrows at me!" You exclaimed crossing your arms.

"I did no such thing." She said and started whistling.

You just sighed wishing that it would all be fine.

Flashback Over...

So who should I call? France? No, he'd probably be just like (F/N). Russia? Nah, he probably doesn't know either. China? Nah. Not really.

You pondered over the choices a little more longer and an idea popped up in your magnificent, fabulous, random, colorful, crazy and awesome brain.

I should call the countries with curls or cowlicks!

You quickly dialed Italy and waited for him to pick up his phone.

Italy and You Convo:

Italy: Ciao~ (Y/N)!

You: Hello Italy! Do you know what would happen if you were for example what would happen if I pull your curl?

Italy: Waahhhh!!! No! No! No! No! Please don't-a pull my-a curl! It-a really feels-a weird so please-a don't! I'll-a do anything-a! I'll-a do anything-a!

You could tell he was already crying.

You: No! I'm not gonna touch yours!

Italy: Oh thank you-a very much-a!

You: Well I have to go! Bye Italy!

Italy: Ciao~!

End of Convo

That didn't go really well. You called every single one of the countries who had a curl and they all responded with the same message in their response.

You stared blankly at your phone.

"Now what?"

You thought over and over so maybe it's best to ask someone who took care of America.

You dialed the number and he picked up after a few rings.

You and England's Convo:

England: 'Ello?

You: Hi Britain.

England: 'Ello (Y/N), how may I help you?

You: I wanted to know what would happen if I pulled America's cowlick.

England: Y-You really shouldn't do that.

You: Why not?

England: I guess it's better if you find out for yourself. Okay, first of all, don't do it while you are around corners. Secondly, Have pepper spray. Lastly, be sure to run into your room and lock the door until tomorrow and no matter what happens, DONT. LET. HIM. IN.

You: Thanks for the help England. Bye.

England: Good luck (Y/N).

End of Convo

You really usually don't listen to anything that people say so you figured that it's probably not that much of a big deal.

Well if England got so worked up maybe you should listen.

You took out a very old pepper spray and held it behind you.

You went back down and saw America playing video games. Walls? Check. There are no walls near. Your room? A bit far but you could probably run to it. So check.

You kept the pepper spray hidden behind you and sat down beside America.

"Hey (Y/N)! Wanna join me!?" He asked you in a loud voice and you shook your head. You paused the game and he whined a little.

You eyed his cowlick and he saw that so he tried to move slowly away from you.

You quickly tugged lightly on it and curling it between your fingers. America curled up with a faint blush on his cheeks. His breathing was a bit ragged and he was shaking oh so lightly.

"America? Are you okay?" You asked him while sitting beside his shaking form that is crumpled up on the floor.

You yelped as he suddenly tried to lunge at you so you made a dash to your room after seeing the look on his eyes.

You were so close. Like this close. To your room when he suddenly gained on you and you held up the pepper spray.

"I have pepper spray and I'm not afraid to use it!" You exclaimed as you pointed it at his face.

He took a step and you panicked and pressed down on the tiny button ontop of the bottle.

"Huh? What the hell?! It's empty!?"

"I've heard those lines too many times from you." He said referring to what you said about the pepper spray.

"Wha-?"

You were cut off when he placed both of your arms behind you using one hand and using one to tilt your chin up to look into your eyes.

He started nipping, biting and sucking on your neck and reached your sweet spot. He nibbled and licked the spot, abusing it as you moaned softly.

"America sto-"

Before you could speak another word he placed his lips on yours. He kissed you softly not rushing anything and licked your bottom lip for entrance but you denied.

He got frustrated as he used his hand that's holding your chin to go to your back and going lower and lower and he squeezed your behind (a.k.a. the booty)

You gasped in surprise and he took the chance, his tongue made it's way inside your wet cavern. He swirled his tongue inside your mouth, caressing your sides.

You both parted for air and you took the chance and ran to your room locking the door with a faint blush on your cheeks.

America knocked on the door lightly and you placed a bunch of stuff on the door because he has superhuman strength.

You also hid yourself in your closet just in case he managed to push open the door.

The next morning you woke up with a sore body for sleeping inside a cramped closet. You were seriously aching all over.

You removed the stuff on the door and placed your ear on it making sure that America is not there.

After you got out and saw America he apologized like crazy to you.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I lost control! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"It's okay! It's okay! It's my fault for pulling on your cowlick!"

After that awkward conversation you guys went off to meet with England and France.

As you greeted them France started laughing his laugh.

"Ohonhonhonhon~" He laughed.

"What is it?" England asked him.

"Look closely at (Y/N), Angleterre." He said motioning to you.

England inspected it and saw a lovebite on  your neck.

"(Y/N)! You didn't listen to my advice did you!" He exclaimed.

"What are you talking about?" You asked him and took your mirror and saw the hickey America gave you last night.

England gave you a whole lecture while France kept teasing America. You both explained everything but they didn't believe it. Well, France didn't want to believe it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: So sorry! This is the only one I could do right now!

America: Yeahhh *laughs nervously*

Me: What?

America: Umm.. I kind of..

Me: I already know what you did to reader-chan.

America: You do!?

Me: I'm the freaking author!!!

America: Oh righttttt...

Me: Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Byee~!

America: Byeeee~!

Btw Is it just me or are the reads going down per chapter? I'm not saying that you should all continue reading just because you read it and I told you too but I just want to ask if lately my chapters suck. Thank you to those who answers me.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

244K 37.5K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
44.2K 628 37
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
30.1K 1.7K 40
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
224K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...