she's a vampire » satzu (com...

By thinkingaboutzu

Tzuyu is a vampire. She transferred to a high school in Korea, where she met Sana. What would happen between... More

prologue
chapter 01: the transfer
chapter 02: vampire business
chapter 03: vampire movie
chapter 04: clumsy athlete
chapter 05: new teachers
chapter 06: second victim
chapter 07: wild rose
chapter 08: the rumour
chapter 09: surveillance clip
chapter 10: drama practices
chapter 11: school carnival
chapter 12: jihyo exposed
chapter 13: keep her away
chapter 14: explained
chapter 15: stupid yoda
chapter 16: trapped (tzuyu)
chapter 17: trapped (sana)
chapter 18: trapped (jihyo)
chapter 19: injured
chapte 20: undercover
chapter 21: yoda squad
chapter 22: the pendant
chapter 23: next move
chapter 24: phase one: successful
chapter 25: the limit
chapter 26: the flight
chapter 28: the one who came
chapter 29: recovery
chapter 30: make a wish
special chapter: lunar new year
special chapter: tzuyu's birthday

chapter 27: the circle of duo

6.1K 258 158
By thinkingaboutzu

{Jihyo' side}

Nayeon and Jeongyeon was clutching tightly onto Baekhyun, who was gritting his teeth so that he won't collapse under the huge pressure. The girls supporting him were also having their knees shaking due to the constant attack they'd received from this...psychic vampire.

"Team formation! We can't lose it, protect Sana!" Baekhyun gripped his dagger tight, defending themselves from another two vampires who were the companions of the psychic vampire. Their daggers were actually not a match to the katana that both the vampires using - they seem to be twins. As if twins with katanas weren't enough, the psychic vampire - her power upon maturity - was high frequency noise that will penetrate straight into your ears, ear drums vibrating violently - and it penetrates right into your brain.

"This is...really...bad..." Jeongyeon could feel cold sweat forming on her forehead, she was bearing a lot of pressure from the high frequency noise. She felt her limbs were heavy, shaky, too, that she couldn't even attack properly.

Nayeon was no different. She wanted to lay down on the ground, she wanted to shut her ears, she wanted to shut the noise out of her head.

Sana was half-sitting on the ground, in the triangle protection from Baekhyun, Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Both her hands were sticking onto her ears, but the noises wouldn't budge - they seem to find a way into her mind, making her crazy like hell.

"Sana!" Jeongyeon called out. Sana looked up in difficulty, and Jeongyeon threw her gun to her, "here, it's better than nothing. If they were to burst through our protection, just...fire the gun."

Sana nodded, her right hand picking up the gun, gulping a little as she tried to bear the high frequency noise inside her head.

Just someone...they need someone who could save them from this hell.

Jihyo was nearly reaching the four when she slowed down a little. They looked as if bearing a huge pressure, brows furrowing, nearing each other as if trying to make a knot. She carefully approached Sana's group, eyeing the three vampires, two of which were holding similar katanas. One of them looks relaxed, not holding any weapon.

It should be the women who's not holding a weapon that had made the humans suffer. Jihyo deduced.

However, as soon as she'd reached three meters closer, she could already feel the huge pressure, but still unsure of what had cause this pressure. Knowing no time should be wasted, she sprang onto the women vampire, her mubuchae nearly hitting the back of her neck - when both the katanas stopped her attacked midair. She jumped backwards, releasing the tension between them.

"Well, well. We're having guests!" One of the men smirked.

"Isn't this Jihyo of the Parks?" The other smiled.

"Shouldn't be a problem, let's finish the humans off and then we'll focus on her," said the women.

"You - " Jihyo gritted her teeth. How dare they said they were going to kill her friends in front of her?!

The first guy moved, his katana nearly slashing towards Jeongyeon when Jihyo finally felt the high frequency noise, penetrating deep into her brain.

With her knees buckling, she still managed to reach in front of Jeongyeon as he sliced downwards - and that's when Jihyo changed her weapon form into double katanas. Using her katanas in cross-formation, her left hand's countered the katana from the guy, and her right hand's forms as a support for the left one.

Another 'clang' from the side and Jihyo widened her eyes as she realized Nayeon was in danger - but Baekhyun tried his best to defend Nayeon. Jihyo pushed the katana from the guy away as she opened her arms, both her katanas ready.

Another wave of high frequency noise went straight into their eardrums, and they all knelt down, groaning.

The two guys smirked, "I wanna get a good taste of the bunny-teeth one later, Ho."

"Then I'll have the one in their protection, Kyeong," said Ho.

"You guys are already deciding which one as your tea time? Hmph, I want the guy then," replied the women vampire.

"Aww Min, already choosing a nice guy huh?" Kyeong teased, enjoying the sight of all five of their opponents on the ground, suffering.

Jihyo panted heavily, looking backwards to check how the others were doing. Then a shadow whirled past her, and then only she noticed that was Jeongyeon.

"How dare you...were planning to...drink my friends' blood!?" Jeongyeon dived onto Ho, who was currently in shock that she'd suddenly attack them.

Her UV dagger collided with the katana, and Jihyo tried her best to stand and fight Kyeong. Baekhyun sprang into action, helping Jeongyeon as she dodged over the Ho's katana, and he shot Ho. His UV bullet went a millimeter past Ho's face, and he had a slight burn on his cheek.

"Humans...always thinking that they're stronger, weaklings..." Ho wiped his blood of his cheek, "Yo, Min, can't you make them any more suffering from your power?" He said as he used his katana to stop Baekhyun's knife.

Jihyo fought hard with Nayeon in front of Sana, while fighting mentally with the high frequency noise. As a result, she can't even defend properly and was kicked hard on her waist, sending her rolling away from Nayeon.

Kyeong smiled cruelly as he shifted his arm so that his katana would knock out his prey - Nayeon -

"No!" Jihyo shouted, looking in despair as she tried to run but with her legs like jelly -

'Ding', Sana fired her gun. The UV bullet deflected Kyeong's katana, and Nayeon moved as fast as she could - with the noise still inside her head - as her UV dagger slashed over Kyeong's back when she pulled Kyeong over, and kicked him hard in his crotch. Kyeong growled, and when he was bending his body due to the pain, Jihyo reached and elbowed his back - right on his wound - and sent him sprawling on the ground.

"You people - " Min increased the frequency and the next second they were on the ground, feeling as if their head was going to crack. Ho used this opportunity to attack Sana who was in the middle, but the other four of them immediately tried to stand up, and Baekhyun threw his knife, flying towards Ho, which slowed him down. Jihyo used both her katanas to defend them as she was kneeling, at last Jeongyeon approached from the right side and kicked him hard in his stomach.

"ARGHHHH!!!" The noise was getting unbearable. Jihyo was concerned if this got worse, they will not be able to stand the frequency.

And that's when she had an idea, though it seem funny, but they didn't have any other choice.

"Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Sana..." she pulled themselves close, "I have an idea. Do you guys remember...the high note challenge we had?"

The three of them nodded weakly, "what are you - "

Then their eyes shone brightly. "Is it possible...?" Baekhyun was still fighting with Ho, and Jeongyeon asked.

"We won't know it until we give it a try," said Sana, smiling.

"One, two, three - "

They nodded, and all four of them started hitting their highest note, perhaps higher than ever - that the frequency was equal to that of Min was giving them.

It felt as if a mirror shattered, the noise fading away as they started to get back their own mind and ears.

Baekhyun smiled, knowing this was the chance to defeat Min. He nodded to Jihyo, and both of them sprang themselves onto Min, who was horrified and stunned when they broke her noise barrier. She had no weapon, though, she was so confident that no one could ever break through her power - and they were only humans, with the exception of Jihyo.

"Stay here," Nayeon told Sana and the next second she went fighting with Jeongyeon against Ho.

"Who told ya we're weaklings? Huh? You're not that strong when you have no help from your companion aren't you?" Jeongyeon laughed, happily gaining back her usual mind and attacking Ho. Apparently, Kyeong was still passed out on the ground.

Ho licked his dry lips, knowing perfectly that he stood no chance against the five of them, united. He looked to his left, and Min collapsed under the attack from Baekhyun and Jihyo. Distracted, Ho was being knocked out by Nayeon's dagger, and he passed out.

The five of them looked at their three enemies, sighing and panting.

"A tough fight back, isn't it..." Baekhyun said, sitting hard on the ground, gaining back his energy.

Sana, Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon laid down on the ground. Slowly, they started to laugh.

"Who knows our high note challenge could defeat a vampire?"

{Tzuyu's side}

Tzuyu still can't lay even the tip of her daggers on Mr. Song. He was moving too fast. Too fast that she knew if she were to constantly attack at a rate like this, she would be the first to collapse.

She stood straight, her body tensed. Her left dagger was floating in midair as her left hand slowly gripped on a newly-formed blood-red dagger. As soon as Mr Song approached her from behind, she jumped backwards in an arc, her blood diffusing out of her skin, all dripping towards Mr Song as she was in the midair, on top of Mr Song.

Mr. Song growled in pain when he felt his skin burned. "What the - ?" Immediately, he looked backwards and saw Tzuyu coming towards him. He raised his sword and countered Tzuyu's first attack with her usual dagger, then the left one in midair, floating around. Just as he tried picking up his speed to disappear again, he felt pain in his stomach, burning.

Looking downwards was the first mistake he did. Tzuyu took the opportunity when Mr. Song looked at her blood dagger to guide her left dagger, slashing Mr. Song's waist from the left and her right hand's countered his sword after he returned from his shocked state.

"You - you're power upon maturity - is blood-control?" Mr. Song looked at her in disbelief, "it wasn't seen for decades..."

'Clang', the weapons collided and once again, Tzuyu released her blood from her body, all going towards Mr Song. He disappeared, and Tzuyu surrounded herself with blood droplets.

To vampires, blood of their own kind was acidic. Without the permission of the vampire (the one who is the blood donor), touching or drinking their blood would be acidic, and this hurts the one who touch or drink it.

Tzuyu purposely left a hole in her blood protection, where Mr Song saw it and approached her with his sword pointing straight to the hole. Tzuyu smiled a bit and gathered all her blood droplets once Mr. Song was near enough for her to strike suddenly, causing Mr Song to be hit hard by the blood rushing towards him.

He felt as if being hit by a wooden log on fire, falling back a few meters away from Tzuyu.

Tzuyu sprang onto Mr Song when she formed another blood red dagger in her left hand, her right hand's usual dagger missed him as he disappeared immediately.

As a result of that, she fell onto the floor. The next second Tzuyu felt something cold just behind her neck and instinctively rolled sideways, Mr Song's sword charged into the ground.

Picking up his sword, Mr Song charged towards Tzuyu who was trying to get up from the ground. The first strike was charged into the ground as Tzuyu spread her legs open to avoid being hurt. The second one was stopped by Tzuyu's left dagger which was floating around in the air. The third strike missed as Tzuyu rolled sideways again, this time immediately getting up as soon as she got safe.

Using the chance when Mr Song was picking up his sword from the ground, a blood fist was formed and hit him hard on his body. She coated her left dagger with a film of her blood, guiding it to Mr. Song. Widening his eyes, Mr Song rolled to his left but the dagger still managed to keep up with him, stabbing straight into his right arm. He growled, his left hand reaching the dagger when it reversed itself out of his arm, cutting his left palm.

"Tzuyu, retreat! I'll hold Song back - " shouted Mr Do, running towards Mr Song after he defeated Young.

"My battle, don't you dare to interfere, you betrayer," said Mr. Song, suddenly releasing a wave of power out, knocking Mr Do away, his back hitting hard on the wall. Then he felt his body in pain, feeling a few of his ribs were broken.

Mr. Do looked around, saw people - rebels and anti-rebels, humans and vampires, laid on the floor, struggling. He then looked at Mr Song and stunned by what he had seen.

An invisible wall in the shape of a hemisphere surrounded Mr Song and Tzuyu, with Tzuyu kneeling in front of him, looking as if bearing a huge pressure.

"No...it couldn't be..." Mr Do mumbled under his breath.

"W-what is that?" Chaeyoung asked with her shaky breath.

Mr. Do looked at her. "The circle of duo...it means the battle between two vampires, which others could not interfere...when Tzuyu's inside, she'll bear a lot of pressure from Mr Song, released by the circle of duo that is created by him."

"Can't we...save her?" asked Dahyun, looking at Tzuyu worriedly.

"No, it's either one of them die then the circle of disappear automatically. Or else..."

Mina widened her eyes, "or else?"

"Someone who has the same bloodline as Song enters the circle of duo, then it will shatter by itself," answered Mr Do. "One thing I know is that...the nearest bloodline as Song is his father, who was living in the US now. Even with shadow travelling, although we do have a few transportation point, but it takes about two to three hours to reach here. And I don't think Tzuyu could stand that long fighting Song."

"What about his mother?" Momo asked nervously.

"His mother is already dead. There's none other choice than Tzuyu defeating him and coming out alive," said Mr Do worriedly.

The two were already starting to fight in the cicle of duo, and obviously Tzuyu was not as fast as before. She was getting slower in dodging attacks due to the pressure from the circle of duo.

Tzuyu...please be safe...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.7K 35
A Vampire love story... GirlxGirl TWICE [STARTED :- 19 AUGUST 2020] [ENDED :- 25 AUGUST 2020]
37.4K 1.5K 24
The high school student that confused about her feelings towards two person. Who will she choose?
101K 5.5K 35
The Clawford Family, away from civilization and from the society. Y/n and her parents lived a peaceful life, until an unknown dark force turns their...
283K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...