she's a vampire » satzu (com...

By thinkingaboutzu

Tzuyu is a vampire. She transferred to a high school in Korea, where she met Sana. What would happen between... More

prologue
chapter 01: the transfer
chapter 02: vampire business
chapter 03: vampire movie
chapter 04: clumsy athlete
chapter 05: new teachers
chapter 06: second victim
chapter 07: wild rose
chapter 09: surveillance clip
chapter 10: drama practices
chapter 11: school carnival
chapter 12: jihyo exposed
chapter 13: keep her away
chapter 14: explained
chapter 15: stupid yoda
chapter 16: trapped (tzuyu)
chapter 17: trapped (sana)
chapter 18: trapped (jihyo)
chapter 19: injured
chapte 20: undercover
chapter 21: yoda squad
chapter 22: the pendant
chapter 23: next move
chapter 24: phase one: successful
chapter 25: the limit
chapter 26: the flight
chapter 27: the circle of duo
chapter 28: the one who came
chapter 29: recovery
chapter 30: make a wish
special chapter: lunar new year
special chapter: tzuyu's birthday

chapter 08: the rumour

9K 420 248
By thinkingaboutzu

Tzuyu went back home early that day after what happened. Jihyo said that she'll tell everyone that Tzuyu fell sick and so needed some rest.

Well, Tzuyu was really worried what Sana might thought of her. She hadn't explained anything to her, regarding what had happened just now.

She sighed, planning to explain to Sana. But what reason could she give her? That she's a vampire? No, she's still not prepared to reveal her vampire identity to Sana. What if Sana freaks out?

"Tzuyu? Are you okay?" Tzuyu's mom called out, poking her head around her bedroom door.

Tzuyu immediately got up from her bed. "Yeah. I'm good."

Tzuyu's mother didn't seem to be convinced, but anyway she let it go. "Your dad and I have been searching for rebels in Korea. Interestingly, we've found out that part of the Song family and Do family were helping the rebels in Taiwan."

"What? Do you have their names?"

Tzuyu's mother shook her head. "We're working on it."

"Can dad investigate further on two vampires named Do Min Won and Song Kyu Gun? Jihyo and I have been suspecting these two teachers in our school as vampire rebels," said Tzuyu with much concern.

"I'll tell him about this. So, what happened today? Why did you came home early?"

Tzuyu shifted a bit for her mother to sit down. She took a deep breath and sighed. "I almost attacked Sana."

"That's why Jihyo ask you to come home early?" Tzuyu's mom widened her eyes. "The Wild Rose?"

"Yeah, and the thing is, I don't know how to explain what happened to Sana. She needs an explanation, doesn't she?"

"I think Jihyo might come out with an explanation. Anyway, don't stress yourself out, it's not your fault, okay?" Tzuyu's mother patted Tzuyu's head. Tzuyu nodded.

"Get some rest, hmm?" said Tzuyu's mom.

"Okay."

Tzuyu just laid down once her mom closed the door, but immediately got up when her phone rang. "Hello?"

"Jihyo here."

Jihyo's call caught Tzuyu's attention. "What happened?"

"Nothing, just wanna check on y-"

"Jihyo?" Tzuyu could feel that Jihyo tensed up.

"You better meet up with me after seeing that message I just sent you. We'll meet up at Once Cafe with the others," said Jihyo before hanging up.

Tzuyu looked at the message. Vampire spotted at TWICENCO High School. Video attached.

She gasped when she saw the video. It was her when the incident happened. Judging from the angle, it seems like the camera was shooting from Sana's shoulder. But she didn't see any camera that time...

Tzuyu scrolled down to the comments section.

"So Tzuyu was the one who attacked Momo and Jackson!"

"Get Tzuyu out of our school!"

"I never thought Tzuyu was a vampire."

"Tzuyu was a vampire?!"

Tzuyu collapsed, both mentally and physically. She never attacked anyone...she wouldn't have that intention...

Her phone rang again. "Y-yes?" she sniffled.

"Don't read the comments," demanded Jihyo.

"I-"

"Don't think anything else. Just come to Once Cafe. I'll meet you there."

Tzuyu silently hung up the call. She's not gonna let Mr Song win this round. She had to fight back because she never attacked anyone.

You wait, Mr Song-

Tzuyu reached the cafe and saw Jeongyeon standing behind the counter. "How are you Yoda?" asked Jeongyeon with much concern.

She squeuzed a small smile, "I'm fine."

"Do you want something? I can make it free."

"One mocha, then."

"I'll serve it to you in no time," smiled Jeongyeon. "Jihyo, Mina and Nayeon are just behind that corner."

Tzuyu nodded. "Thanks."

As soon as Tzuyu reached to the table Jeongyeon mentioned, she was hugged tightly by Jihyo. "Unnie..."

"Now, no crying. Stay strong. We'll be discussing strategy against Mr Song," Jihyo tiptoed a little to pat Tzuyu's head. "You're so freaking tall," she mumbled.

Tzuyu laughed. "Then you should grow taller."

"Tzuyu, we're going to hack into that unknown account, probably created by Mr Song," said Nayeon.

"And who's going to do that?"

"Me," said Mina. "I played a lot of computer online games and I sort of hacked into different accounts when I feel like I wanted to."

"What?" Tzuyu widened her eyes.

"It's not as surprsing as you're a vampire." teased Mina.

"Wait, you don't mine me and Jihyo as vampires?" asked Tzuyu.

"No, why would I? You two are not harmful."

"Now the rumour was spreading all over the media social, Mina will help us to extract the video from the unknown account, and Nayeon will play a role," said Jeongyeon serving Tzuyu's mocha.

Tzuyu sipped a mouthful of mocha. "And that means?"

"You do know that I'm a the president of the drama production club, right?" demanded Nayeon.

"She will be advertising the newest drama in collaboration with the school carnival. The Vampire's Love. Script will be written by me. We'll be using the teaser of the drama accidentally leaked out as the reason." said Jihyo.

"Why love story, though?" Tzuyu sighed.

"Do you remember that you said something like 'you smell so nice' to Sana?" asked Mina.

Tzuyu blushed. "Well I didn't mean that..." Did I meant it that way? Even her herself didn't know.

"Yeah right." mocked Nayeon.

"So yeah, that's why we're making this drama as lovestory for a cover up of that incident. You and Sana will be the main actress. Nayeon will be the producer and I am the scriptwriter." said Jihyo.

"I shouldn't have said that." mumbled Tzuyu.

Mina opened her PC and said, "I'll be starting now."

"Go on."

Minutes passed and nobody spoke, all looking at Mina intensely. She was tapping and typing on her computer nonstop. And when Mina stopped after what seems like a century, she let out a relieved sigh. "Done."

Nayeon grabbed Mina's computer and started editing the video to make it looks like a teaser video of their drama.

Ten minutes passed. Nayeon hit the Enter key and screamed, "Done!"

Jeongyeon covered her ears. "Oh my god can you keep your voice down?"

"What did you say?" the bunny immediately smacked Jeongyeon's head.

Tzuyu signed her phone into her Facebook, and saw the teaser was now spreading faster than the original video. She scrolled to the comments section once again.

"Nayeon you should have said that this is a teaser video earlier!"

"Yeah we all thought that Tzuyu was the real vampire!"

"Can't wait for the new drama at school carnival! The teaser was great! Keep up the good work Nayeon!"

"Oh my god Tzuyu is my goddess!!!!!"

"Apparently you turned popular," Jihyo smiled.

"Unexpectedly." mumbled Tzuyu. "Thank you, guys. I didn't know you guys could come out with a solution so fast."

"You should thank my brain."

"Yah Jihyo unnie help me to thank your brain 'cause it can't hear me!" Tzuyu laughed.

"Oh yeah, another problem we haven't solve was we haven't tell Sana about this drama." said Mina.

Tzuyu's shoulder slumped. She placed her chin on the table. "How are we going to solve that?"

"You will be the one to tell Sana about all this things. I've called her to meet up with you, and the time is...approximately now." said Jihyo. "You will be meeting up with her at the cafe next door. We'll wait for you to come back here."

Damn it. Tzuyu dashed out of Once Cafe.

She entered the cafe next door and saw Sana was ordering a drink. Tzuyu decided to run past her and chose a table to sit together.

Sana was taking her tray with a latte and a hot chocolate and saw Tzuyu. "Oh, you're here."

"Y-yeah..." Tzuyu ran her hand over her hair. "Look, I want to apologise for what happened this morning..."

"Are you a vampire?" asked Sana, looking straight into Tzuyu's eyes.

Tzuyu hesitated for a second. "No."

"Oh, I thought so too," Sana beamed.

"I'm sorry for not telling you that Nayeon is getting me to shoot a teaser of a drama production for the school carnival. We thought that it might have a better effect if you didn't know what was happening," Tzuyu stood up and bowed. "I'm really sorry."

Then Tzuyu felt something warm hugging her. She was in Sana's embrace. "Sana..." she snuggled towards Sana more, grabbing Sana's waist and hugging her tightly.

They stayed in position for a little while. "I'm not mad at you. So don't apologise. You were advertising for the drama, I can understand." Sana pulled away from Tzuyu, looking at Tzuyu.

"And you will have to help, too," said Tzuyu after feeling a gush of relieve rushing through her whole body.

Sana raised her brows, "Why?"

"Because Nayeon wants you to be the main actress with me."

"Really?" Sana squealed. "That's great!"

Tzuyu beamed at Sana. "I'm glad you're happy."

"What, you thought I wouldn't accept this offer?" asked Sana.

"Well, no. I think you're happy because we're acting as a couple."

"Wait, what?"

"Oh I forgot to tell you, the drama is called Vampire's Love. I'll be acting as the vampire. You'll be my lover," said Tzuyu cheesily.

Sana's cheek turned into bright red. "You should have said that earlier..."

"And so you would decline?"

"N-no!" How would Sana decline? She's not gonna let anyone else to take this role.

"Well then let's go meet with Nayeon, lover." Tzuyu slipped her hands into Sana's. "We have to get used to these holding hands and stuffs. Drama will be on at school carnival two weeks later."

Sana looked like she's going to faint any minute.

Who cares if Tzuyu was taking this oppurtunity to love Sana because she won't have this oppurtunity later?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 982 20
Minatozaki Sana attempted suicide as she and her girlfriend broke up. Sana become cold after she and her girlfriend broke up What if she met this gir...
8.9K 446 23
Tzuyu gets stuck on an Island after being kidnapped from her wedding after being planned to be a subject for a dirty experiment. 'This was the second...
141K 6.4K 95
Sana had an easily life, she practically gets whatever she wants. She comes from a very wealthy family, but then she still feels empty. What if one...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

211K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...