she's a vampire » satzu (com...

By thinkingaboutzu

Tzuyu is a vampire. She transferred to a high school in Korea, where she met Sana. What would happen between... More

prologue
chapter 01: the transfer
chapter 02: vampire business
chapter 04: clumsy athlete
chapter 05: new teachers
chapter 06: second victim
chapter 07: wild rose
chapter 08: the rumour
chapter 09: surveillance clip
chapter 10: drama practices
chapter 11: school carnival
chapter 12: jihyo exposed
chapter 13: keep her away
chapter 14: explained
chapter 15: stupid yoda
chapter 16: trapped (tzuyu)
chapter 17: trapped (sana)
chapter 18: trapped (jihyo)
chapter 19: injured
chapte 20: undercover
chapter 21: yoda squad
chapter 22: the pendant
chapter 23: next move
chapter 24: phase one: successful
chapter 25: the limit
chapter 26: the flight
chapter 27: the circle of duo
chapter 28: the one who came
chapter 29: recovery
chapter 30: make a wish
special chapter: lunar new year
special chapter: tzuyu's birthday

chapter 03: vampire movie

12.2K 491 319
By thinkingaboutzu

Tzuyu found herself walking to school every morning with Sana clinging onto her and whenever Jihyo came closer she'll hold onto Tzuyu's arms like Jihyo was going to snatch Tzuyu away from her.

She wasn't used to Sana's clinginess at first, so she always brush Sana's hands off her whenever she came closer but then she found this useless, so she gave up eventually-well, it was actually after four days only.

Today's Friday, I'm gonna chill at home drinking some blood for leisure and-

"Tzuyu are you coming with me to watch the replay of Twilight the vampire love story movie in the cinema tonight?" asked Sana.

What? Tzuyu nearly facepalmed herself. "Must I go?"

"Yeah."

"Well...it's great to hang out with you...but aren't you having atheletics training for tomorrow morning? I heard Jeongyeon talking about it this morning," asked Tzuyu.

"For your information, we're not staying up till midnight," said Sana while smiling brightly.

Tzuyu blushed. "That's not what I meant..."

"Well what do you mean?" Sana reached closer to Tzuyu while hugging Tzuyu's arm tightly. Tzuyu was jotting down notes in Biology class but Sana didn't seem to care about it.

"Nothing. Fine, I'll go," Tzuyu sighed. Why on earth am I going to watch Twilight with Sana?

"Great! Let's go eat something nice tonight! By the way the movie starts at 7.00 pm," said Sana.

"Is anyone else going? Like Jihyo?"

Sana frowned at Jihyo's name. Why does her name keep popping out when she was with Tzuyu?

"No, it's just the two of us. My father could only get two free tickets. So yeah," said Sana while letting go of Tzuyu's arm.

Tzuyu nodded. "Then I'll be going home to change my clothes after school. And...where are we meeting each other?"

"My house."

"Okay. I'll see you at five," said Tzuyu. She finally got to put down her pen when their Biology teacher stopped lecturing.

"By the way, how do you listen to me and the teacher at the same time while writing all the notes? Have you got any super power or something?" asked Sana curiously.

Tzuyu felt herself tensing. "Well I kinda have this ability to listen to two persons at the same time..."

"Hmm that's odd. But then you're Tzuyu, the special Tzuyu," Sana gave Tzuyu a bright smile and turned to fetch some things for the experiment.

Tzuyu never know that she blushed until Jihyo came over and said,"Tzuyu-ah you look so red."

Tzuyu felt her face heat up more on Jihyo's statement. She gave Jihyo a deadly glare and started to prepare for the experiment.

The experiment was to observe the epidermal cells of an onion an the cheek cells of a person. For Tzuyu's case, she didn't know if vampires have different cheek cells from humans so she let Sana to scrape her cheek cells instead.

"Erm...how hard should I scrape?" asked Sana cautiously.

Tzuyu sighed. "Just a slight scrape will do."

So Sana scraped her cheek cells and placed them on the slide. "Omo, my cheek cells are so cute!"

"..." Tzuyu was speechless.

"By the way, do you wanna join the school athletics team? You have long legs, I bet you can be a good runner for our team. Jeongyeon will be grateful," said Sana.

Tzuyu thought for a while.

"Yeah, I think you should join," Dahyun said happily. "Then the upcoming sports carnival you should help our class to get the first place."

Tzuyu glance over Jihyo at the next table. Unfortunately, she wasn't looking at Tzuyu's side.

She then nodded slightly. It wouldn't be much of a problem...I guess.

"What? Are you nuts?" this was Jihyo's reaction after knowing Tzuyu was going to join the athletics team. "You do know we can't be exposed under the sun for a long period of time, don't you?"

"Well...I kinda forgot we can't..."

"Fine. Just don't be exposed to sunlight for too long. Rest if you're exposed for too long," said Jihyo. "Oh yeah, and this."

Jihyo gave Tzuyu a small stainless steel box. "What's this?"

"Vampire candy. It's 100% concentrated blood, so you only take 1 for when you're really exhausted. Also, if you take more than two per day, there will be side effects which varies between every vampires," said Jihyo."But you also can eat it if you want. But just remember, you can't eat more than two."

Tzuyu flip over the cap and saw the round shaped candies of blood red colour. "So I can eat it tonight, right? Since I can't drink blood for dinner tonight..."

"Oh yeah, I nearly forgot you have a date with Sana," said Jihyo while smiling teasingly.

"That's not a date!" Tzuyu defended herself.

Jihyo raised her brow but didn't say anything more.

"I'm going out now," said Tzuyu while giving Jihyo a glare.

"Sure, stay sweet."

Damn you, Jihyo-

Tzuyu met Sana outside Sana's house.

Sana kind of let her mouth open agape when she saw Tzuyu wearing a white blouse and light blue skinny jeans.

"Erm...Sana?" Tzuyu wasn't sure if she needed to close Sana's mouth if she didn't close the next minute.

Sana blushed. "Oh, I'm sorry. Let's go."

Tzuyu, however wanted to know why Sana's mouth hung open when she saw her, let the question to disappear in her brain.

They walked together in the sunset, letting the sunlight dragging their shadows long. "Where are we going now?" Tzuyu asked.

"We'll take a light dinner and after that we'll go to the cinemas. I've got the tickets from my dad."

They then walked into a Chinese restaurant. "You like Chinese food?"

"I'm ok with anything, but this restaurant is just superb," answered Sana. She was delighted when she saw Tzuyu's face lighted up a bit.

Despite the fact that Tzuyu didn't really need to eat human food, but she did like Chinese cuisine a lot.

They ordered somewhat just enough for both of them and drank Chinese tea throughout the dinner. Tzuyu didn't really need to talk a lot, since Sana could talk all the way through the dinner on everything, like her childhood, which Kpop group did she like, and also her favourite movie Litres of Tears.

"Which song do you like the most in Kpop?" asked Sana curiously.

Tzuyu thought for a while. "It could be Turtle by Twice." That's because Jihyo was always singing this song when she was at Tzuyu's house. Interestingly she found herself listening to the song everyday when she was free.

"Oh that's my favourite too!" Sana squealed.

"Hey..."

"Hmm?"

"Don't you think we have to go, like now? The movie's going to start, right?"

"Ahh! I forgot!"

Then they ran all the way to the cinema. Luckily they still had time to buy some popcorns and soft drink for the movie.

Why does it have to be Twilight...thought Tzuyu when the movie started.

Throughout the movie Sana was whispering things like, "Oh my god Robert Pattinson was so good looking!" and "Taylor Lautner oh my heart is fluttering~"

Tzuyu was speechless watching the movie. She wondered how they made vampires so romantic...at least, she wasn't one.

Suddenly, she thought she smelled the vampire's scent who attacked Momo. But then, when she turned, she saw nothing but the movie audiences watching lovingly at the movie.

Tzuyu couldn't watch the movie with full attention anymore, worrying that the vampire might turn up any minute to attack Sana.

The movie ended with Tzuyu's worry, but then nothing else happened.

"I'll walk you home since it's in the same direction as mine," said Tzuyu.

Sana was surprised by Tzuyu's seriousness. "You didn't like the movie?"

"No, I love it. And the dinner, it's great. We can hang out more often, if you want. I think it's great hanging out with you," said Tzuyu sincerely, though she didn't really like Twilight.

"Yeah, sure! Let's hang out while we're free."

Tzuyu smiled at Sana who was smiling brightly at her.

It should be a peaceful night if the vampire scent didn't appear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 980 20
Minatozaki Sana attempted suicide as she and her girlfriend broke up. Sana become cold after she and her girlfriend broke up What if she met this gir...
44.6K 1.6K 62
Y/n is a normal school girl, who adores TWICE so much, they are her happiness, her cure. Thinking how can she get a better life. What will happen if...
333K 10.3K 38
Chaeyoung, a million dollar girl who is friends with Tzuyu and Dahyun who are also rich as her, Chae is sick and tired of girls flocking over her. T...
139K 6.3K 95
Sana had an easily life, she practically gets whatever she wants. She comes from a very wealthy family, but then she still feels empty. What if one...