she's a vampire » satzu (com...

By thinkingaboutzu

Tzuyu is a vampire. She transferred to a high school in Korea, where she met Sana. What would happen between... More

prologue
chapter 01: the transfer
chapter 02: vampire business
chapter 03: vampire movie
chapter 04: clumsy athlete
chapter 05: new teachers
chapter 06: second victim
chapter 07: wild rose
chapter 08: the rumour
chapter 09: surveillance clip
chapter 10: drama practices
chapter 11: school carnival
chapter 12: jihyo exposed
chapter 13: keep her away
chapter 14: explained
chapter 15: stupid yoda
chapter 16: trapped (tzuyu)
chapter 17: trapped (sana)
chapter 18: trapped (jihyo)
chapter 19: injured
chapte 20: undercover
chapter 21: yoda squad
chapter 22: the pendant
chapter 23: next move
chapter 24: phase one: successful
chapter 25: the limit
chapter 26: the flight
chapter 27: the circle of duo
chapter 28: the one who came
chapter 29: recovery
special chapter: lunar new year
special chapter: tzuyu's birthday

chapter 30: make a wish

7.7K 289 99
By thinkingaboutzu

[4 months later, 25th of December]

Sana packed her things into her bag, shoving her bag onto her shoulder once she's done. "Momo, Mina, you guys done?"

"Yeah, let's go. I can't wait to get some fooooooddddd," said Momo.

"You mean, you can't wait to meet Dahyun for your lunch date?" Mina teased.

Momo gave Mina a face before she turned and walked with Sana, "Finally we get to perfect our dance, eh? Sana."

Sana nodded, "yeah...though I'd feel better if I could stay at home to sleep and eat and watch drama all day long. It's tired dancing all day, but I love it!"

"Wanna take a stroll in the park after our dance practice? Seems quite relaxing don't you guys think?" Mina proposed, giving a knowing look to Momo.

"Why not? But I'll get my lunch with Dahyunie first before I join you guys," Momo winked, and Sana laughed.

"Go on and have your date, I'll be fine with Mina," Sana chuckled as Momo hurried away after saying goodbye to them.

"Sana," Mina called.

"Hmm?" Sana was looking at the tree branches which were covered in white snow since it snowed this morning, tightening her coat by hugging herself tight.

"How much would you rate on how much do you miss Tzuyu?" Mina asked suddenly.

It's either because of the cold winter this year or she was shy, Sana's cheek became rosy. "Well...I don't think I can measure it with numbers, just like you can't count how much you love Chaeyoung."

"Yah Sana-chan!!" Mina totally didn't expect that it would backfire towards her.

Both of them giggled all the way when they reached in front of a bench surrounded by a lot of kids, their parents standing some distance away, looking at their children, smiling.

"Wanna have a look?" Sana asked, and Mina nodded.

There's a tall slender figure, wearing the typical Santa Claus costume, a Christmas red hat with a fluffy white ball at the tip of the hat, with a thick white beard around the chin and almost covered half of his face. The kids were laughing, giggling and shoving themselves onto the Santa Claus, some even tucked his large gift bag.

"Now who wants some toys?" He looked up and saw the both of them, giving a small smile before looking downwards at the children again, chuckling in a low voice as he said.

"Meeeeeeee!!" The kids raised their hands high up into the air, and the Santa Claus just laughed and took out some Lego models and robots for the boys. The boys gaped in awe as they look unbelievably into their hands holding the new toy, then up to the Santa Claus.

"Thank you Santa I love you!!!" Some of the boys cheered and hugged the tall Santa. He just nodded and took a few more plushies from his bag.

"And now for the girls," he gave the toys gently to the girls who were shining their eyes, thanking the Santa as they got their Christmas present.

Once every children had their toys, the Santa gave a few more candies to them and their parents smiled to the Santa and took their children home.

"And one for you, miss," the Santa took out a plush toy in the shape of a cute squirrel, then another one of Shiba inu.

"E-eh? For me? But I'm not a kid anymore?" Sana pointed herself.

The Santa chuckled, "you look like one now," still offering his present to Sana. "Just kidding, miss. Presents are not just meant for kids, it's also meant for someone you love."

"Eh?" Sana was still confused and a few seconds after, she blinked her eyes and both her hands were already holding the two Christmas presents she got.

"Now, make a wish," said the Santa, smiling softly, even though it's hard to see as the beard was nearly covering his lips.

"I wish Tzuyu can recover soon, so I can see her sooner," said Sana softly, as if a prayer.

Mina looked towards the Santa, smiling a little to each other.

"Well I have some thoughts that your wish will come true soon," the Santa winked and shoved the bag of presents onto his shoulder, ready to go. "See you."

"Thank you," Sana mumbled softly after the Santa left.

"How nice to have two Christmas presents," Mina was smiling, looking at her. "I don't even get one."

"You should have told him earlier that you want one."

"I don't think he had one for me," Mina shrugged.

Sana playfully hit Mina, and both of them giggled. "Let's go," said Mina, guiding her towards the center of the park, where a few girls were standing beside some instruments - keyboard, guitars, with some mikes and portable speakers.

"Don't you think they look familiar?" From a distance away, Sana thought they looked like their best friends.

"Let's have a look to see what they're doing," Mina smiled, once again guiding Sana towards them.

Jihyo was the first to notice them, "oh, you're here!"

The others saw them and smiled, "finally."

Now Sana was really confused, were they doing some plan she didn't know? She turned to look at Mina, hoping to get some answer.

"What are you guys doing?" Sana couldn't stand all the mysterious smile on her, so she asked.

With a signal from Jihyo, Dahyun started to play the first note of the song - TWICE's Someone Like Me, Sana recognized the song.

Beside her, Mina walked towards them and joined into the group, holding a mike as she sang -

Do you know how much I want you

Sana snapped her head, turning around as she heard two voices, one that faintly came from Mina, the other sounds so familiar. So familiar, that she could even imagine how the girl was smiling with her dimples getting deeper whenever she sees Sana.

There's no way to count my feelings with numbers

Where is she? Where are you, Tzuyu-ah?

Mina stepped back, while Nayeon stepped to the front.

Someday if someone can find the end of numbers

But my heart will be a little bigger

No one (maybe)

Jeongyeon held Nayeon's hand, continuing into the next verse.

Even with all the numbers in the world (my finger)
My feelings can't be expressed
I can't count it
But I wish that you knew
How my heart became bigger
Again from just now

As the last word of the song before the chorus slipped smoothly out of Jihyo and Tzuyu's lips, she finally saw her.

Tzuyu was walking out from a tree not far from them, her hand holding the microphone, her eyes fixed her gaze on Sana.

Nowhere you can't find
Someone like me
Alright, nothing can express
All of my feelings

With you, with you

Sana didn't know why, but she was tearing up. Her visions blurred as the tall girl slowly made her way towards her, lips occasionally parting and pursing as she sang.

How much I think about you
I can't write down all of my feelings in letters either
Even when I add up
All the words that I know
(oh know know know)
My heart will be lovelier than that
oh oh

No words in the world can express
All of my feelings
I can't write it down
But I wish you knew
I wish that you would understand
My heart which became bigger again from just now

Nowhere you can't find
Someone like me (you can't find)
(Alright) Nothing can express
All of my feelings

Nowhere you can't find
Someone like me

Sana felt her tears slowly streaming down her face, couldn't wait for the tall girl's steady steps and she ran towards Tzuyu. Both her arms wrapped around tightly at the girl she'd missed so much.

Someone like me
Someone like me

The song went on as the others took over Tzuyu, who now was hugging Sana back with one hand, the other hand wiping away Sana's tears with her thumb.

"I'm back. I'm here," Tzuyu assured the girl who now buried herself deep into Tzuyu, sniffling.

"I miss you. So, so much," Sana looked up to see Tzuyu. She's healthy, once again, and she couldn't be more grateful than that. She had once seen Tzuyu almost dying after the battle with Mr Song; she had once felt how her heart breaks when Tzuyu had lots of wounds around her body; she had lived a few months without Tzuyu beside her - and she'd swear she would've gone crazy if she hadn't control herself not to miss Tzuyu too much during her recovery time by practising dancing for the year end performances.

"I missed you, too," said Tzuyu softly. She tightened their hug and rested her chin on top of Sana's head.

They stayed like that together of a while, enjoying, swaying their bodies with the rhythm of the song.

Not enough with numbers
And not enough with words
Nothing in the world
Can express all of my feelings

"Give me your mike," said Sana suddenly.

"What?" Tzuyu was confused by her girlfriend's request.

"Just give me. You'll know," Sana smiled brightly, stretching her arm out.

Still confused, Tzuyu gave her mike to Sana.

Nowhere (oh nowhere nowhere)
I can't find
(I can't find)
Someone like me (someone like me)
Nothing in the world can express
All of my heart

Sana got ready for the next verse, detaching herself from Tzuyu as she sang. Mina and Nayeon smiled a little, smiling and keeping quiet leaving the song to be sang by Sana.

Nowhere (yeah)
I can't find (Alright alright)
Someone like you (now here we go, go up)
(Alright) Nothing in the world can express
All of my heart

Somehow, I want to show you
All of my heart

As soon as Sana put down her microphone, Tzuyu pulled the two of them into an embrace again.

"I love you," both of them said simultaneously, rubbing their nose with each other.

Jihyo and the others cheered for them. What a good moment for the two of them.

"What the Santa said really come true," said Sana softly, her lips curving upwards.

"You know who's the Santa?" Tzuyu asked.

"Hmm...just a random guy?" Sana rested her head on Tzuyu's shoulder, answering.

"It's not a 'he', it's a she. Didn't you recognize who the Santa is?"

A thought suddenly flashed through Sana's mind, "it was you?"

"Glad you knew who the Santa is now," said Tzuyu teasingly. "Just a little cover up and you didn't recognize me," she pouted a little.

Sana chuckled as she kissed Tzuyu's pout away, "it's so long since you've been this cute. And I've been wondering why'd the Santa gave me Christmas presents until I know it was you."

Tzuyu pulled herself away from Sana, "that's not all. I still have one important present for you."

Signalling their friends, Tzuyu knelt down as they sang TWICE's The Best Thing I Ever Did.

"I've already recovered in November, but I came back to you now as I went back to Taiwan to forge something for my precious you." Tzuyu took out a rectangular box, opening it.

Sana widened her eyes in surprise when she saw a pair of daggers lying in the box elegantly. One carved with Tzuyu's initials, C.T., and the other carved hers, M.S.

"As a Chou, we bring our relationship with our beloved by forging a pair of daggers for them, you, in your initials and exchange one of them with our original one. So now I'll have one of yours and of mine, and I can still use my mind to control their movements. It is a promise to always stay together no matter what, and it is also a way of exposing our weakness to our loved ones. This - " Tzuyu turned the twin daggers into a dagger-shaped pendant, and sling it into a silvery necklace, "can also be used when you needed it, or you can call me by touching this pendant, I'll know where you are, and I can be brought there in the blink of an eye on my will."

"May I?" Tzuyu looked into Sana's eyes, which were shining bright because of the tears.

Sana nodded. Tzuyu went to the back of Sana, her hands bringing the necklace with the pendant to the front of Sana's neck, and clipped it using her blood droplet.

"I, Chou Tzuyu, a vampire from the Chou, will be with Minatozaki Sana, no matter what happens."

"I, Minatozaki Sana, a human, will be with Chou Tzuyu, a vampire from the Chou, no matter what happens."

They said sincerely, remembering this moment in mind and heart, and brought their lips together for a long chaste kiss.

"Chou Tzuyu, how can you still surprise me more even after I know you're a vampire?" Sana asked softly when their foreheads were against each other.

"I'm always full of surprise." Tzuyu said playfully. "I may not be as romantic as others might be, I may not be the romantic vampire in Twilight the movie, but I'll always be your Chou Tzuyu."

"Then I'll always be your Minatozaki Sana," Sana answered with a small smile.

All I wanna do, all I wanna do

"Come on, we still have a Christmas party in Nayeon unnie's house," Tzuyu held Sana's hands, then intertwined their fingers together, putting their hands into her pocket.

Just like this, like this, like this, like this

"Let's make today as our SaTzu day, shall we?" Sana smiled cheerfully as she picked up her pendant and gently used her thumb to touch it.

The two of us forever

Tzuyu looked into Sana's eyes and smiled a little. "As you wish, Sana."

"If I want to be together with someone for my whole life, it's you."

The best thing I ever did, was that I met you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 980 20
Minatozaki Sana attempted suicide as she and her girlfriend broke up. Sana become cold after she and her girlfriend broke up What if she met this gir...
356K 17.6K 59
*COMPLETED* Nayeon is a 25 year old experienced teacher. She knows how to deal with troublemaking students, however one student makes it extra hard f...
193K 5.9K 68
Story about a 21 years old girl name y/n who born in Japan and move to America.She come to Korea to visit her parents.But the things gone wrong when...
283K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...