Our perfect bump

By AmandaReneeBoulos

Do you believe in love at first sight? Hadley is just a woman. A woman living her dream. She has her best fri... More

Character aestetics
the man with the green eyes
You saved me
Im gonna do that again
I like your pjs
For you? Absolutely
Do you want to go home?
I don't plan on letting you go
Can my life be any more cliche?
A whole basketball team huh?
Are you Okay?
Author's Note
Wedding day part 1
Wedding day part 2
Everything I Could Ever Want
I Got Dibs on Babysitting!
Day 1
October is Perfect
What The Hell?
She looks gorgeous huh
What is going on you guys?
I had to order the bracelet
It's A........!!!!!!
June 20th
You best friend thief
Baby, What's Wrong?!
I Don't Know
You can't stress
Surprise!
Cole?!
This is too much blood.
My Baby..
Can I See her?
I only met them once
Something's wrong
The Trial
Our Wedding
Epilogue

What do you think she will like?

2.3K 96 19
By AmandaReneeBoulos

Ryker's POV:

I pulled up outside of the house and began sweating. I am so nervous. What if he says no? I mean she's having my baby. He can't say no right? I mean of course he can he has every right to say no. Oh god please don't say no.

I walk up to the door and knock three times. I hope they're home. I didn't want to call them and have them become suspicious or something. I heard the lock turn and let out a breath of relief.

"Ryker? Is Hadley with you?" Vanessa asked as she opened the door.

"No, it's just me today. Can I come in?"

"Yeah, of course! What brings you here today?"

"Well, is Bruce here?" I asked her not wanted to give away too much, "I was hoping to talk to the both of you."

"Yeah. BRUCE!" She called for him.

"Coming." I heard his steps coming down the stairs, "Ryker? What's up? Where's Had?"

"She's spending the day shopping with Serena. I wanted to talk to you guys."

"Well, what can we do for you?" Vanessa asked me as we sat down in the living room. The two of them on the loveseat and me on the other couch.

"Okay, I have a lot to say and i would appreciate it if you could listen to it all before you respond. Is that okay?" I asked. They nodded and gestured for me to talk. "Let me start by saying I am completely and irrevocably in love with your daughter. She has come in to my life and completely changed my future. She has given me everything I could ever want, and more than that she has given me what I didn't even know I needed. She is the sweetest, kindest, most talented woman I have ever met. I'm sure by now you can guess where I am going with this and I appreciate you letting me talk. I Know that Hadley is a very independent woman and she makes all of her own decisions, but i also know that she is a daddy's girl and she would not forgive me if I didn't do this part. I am here today asking you, Bruce, and of course Vanessa, if you could give me your blessing in asking Hadley to marry me. I know we haven't been together long, but she is the my entire world. I am going to love her and our baby for the rest of my life. That is all..." I said taking a long breath after i was done talking. I could feel myself shaking a bit. This is the nerve wracking part.

Bruce and Vanessa looked at each other seemingly having a conversation with their eyes. The longer they waited to speak, the more nervous I got. I started bouncing my leg waiting for someone to say something. 

"Well, Ryker we understand that you love our daughter and that you are going to have a baby together and we appreciate you coming to us asking for our blessing. We can tell that you are an incredible man, I know...we know that you will take care over our daughter and our grand baby. We would love to be able to call you our son in law. So, yes you have our blessing to ask Hadley to marry you." Bruce spoke so slowly.

I let out a huge breath that I didn't realize I was holding in. "Geez, the way you started that...I was waiting for the but. I thought you were going to say no" I chuckled "Thank you so much you guys I can't tell you how nervous I was to do this."

"You don't have to thank us Ryker. We knew this was going to happen eventually." Vanessa said. "So do you know how you want to ask her?" 

"I know exactly how I want to do it. I am going to need everyone's help..."

--------

"Welcome to Main Street Jewelers. How can I help you guys?" The saleswoman asked as we walked in. "Ryker..?"

I looked up to see that the saleswoman was that creepy bridesmaid from Tanya's wedding. What was her name?? I guess she could see the confusion on my face because she stuck out her hand

"Brenda. Remember from Tanya's wedding?" she said

"Right..." I shook her hand quickly. "This is Vanessa, Hadley's mom. We are looking for an engagement ring today." I told her to try and prevent any flirting she might do.

"Reall...?" she asked with a look of disgust on her face.

"Yes really. Are there any sales people here?" I asked not wanting to deal with this.

"Yeah, Tristan can help you guys. He was in the wedding too I don't know if you ever met him."

"Never mind. I think we will just look around on our own for a bit." I told her remembering that Tristan was the guy that harassed Hadley. "Actually I think we are going to go somewhere else." I whispered to Vanessa who just had a look of confusion on her face. "I'll tell you when we get to the car."

We got in the car and she looked at me "Okay, what the hell was that?" she asked.

"Brenda was this chick who cornered me at the wedding saying she could give me everything Hadley couldn't and Tristan was the guy that was harassing Hadley the whole night." I told her recalling the night.

"What do you mean by harassing?" She asked.

"He was just incredibly persistent in trying to get her to go home with him. The bride, Tanya actually had to yell at him to get him to leave her alone." I told Had's mom.

"I hate people sometimes." she grumbled. 

We ended up at a different jewelry store to find the ring for Hadley.

"What do you think she will like?" I asked Vaness. 

"Honestly she really isn't that picky. Just not yellow gold. I think she would like something with an intricate band. Not too bit of a stone though." she told me and I nodded taking in all of the information.

We looked around for about 45 minutes before I found the perfect ring. "Vaness come over here! I found it!" I told her excitedly. The ring I found is a two carat princess cut ring with two othe diamonds on either side. The band was beautifully designed and the finish is white gold. 

"It's princess cut, because she is my princess." I told Vanessa when she reached me.

"It's absolutely perfect Ryker, she's going to love it." She told me excitedly.

I called over the sales guy, whos luckily I don't recognize from anywhere and told him I would like the ring in a size 6.

"Excellent choice sir." He told me as he rung me up. I won't bore you with the details like price or anything like that.

"Okay so I have the ring, we have everything planned, now I just need her to say yes." 

-----

"Honey, I'm home!" I heard an angelic voice shout as she entered the house. I love that she just called this place home.

"Home? I love that." I told her getting up to give her a hug and a kiss. "Welcome back baby."

"How was your day? What'd you end up doing?" She asked me.

"Nothing really I just stayed in and watched TV. Do you want to invite Serena and Cole over tonight? I don't really want to go out tonight, but i want to do something to celebrate the new year." I asked her.

"That sounds great I'm way too tired to go out anyway. Do you want to invite Drake over too? You haven't seen your best friend in forever. Tell him he can bring Delilah too of course" Drake is my best friend we met in high school. Delilah is his girlfriend.

"Sounds perfect. How was shopping with Serena?" I asked her pulling her onto my lap and started to rub her lower back.

"It was really really fun. We looked at some baby stores and I found something that I couldn't resist buying. Wanna see it?"

"Absolutely." She bent down and pulled something out of one of the bags by her feet. She showed me the white onesie and I read it with a huge smile on my face. 

"If you think I'm cute you should see my daddy. I love it Had." I told her and kissed her cheek.

-------

 It is about 10:00 right now and we just finished a game of Monopoly with Drake, Delilah, Serena and Cole. Cole won and he is doing his weird victory dance.

"Ooh yeah! I won, I'm the best.." he chanted as he danced around. We are all laughing at him it was honestly hilarious. I pulled my princess so that she would be closer to me.

"I love you so much my beautiful girl. I can't wait to see you being a wonderful mother to our little bean." I placed my hand on her bell as I told her this.

"I love you too baby." She said to me as she gave me a kiss.

"Alright let's play Card Against Humanity" Serena said interrupting our moment. It's okay though we are going to have our entire lives to have moments.

-----

11:55. Five minutes left of the year. In one week we go to Disneyland and in July we will have a baby. A baby. I'm going to be a daddy. I can't wait to see a little baby with Hadley's beautiful brown hair and he gorgeous hazel eyes. I hope our baby looks like her. 

All four of our are sitting in the living room and we turned on that show that has the ball drop. I am sitting in my recliner and I have my princess sitting on my lap almost passed out. If I wasn't to excited about ending the year with a kiss from the love of my life than I would have taken her to bed like an hour ago. My poor girl is so tired. 

Cole and Serena are sitting next to each other on the loveseat. Drake and Delilah are on the sofa and I looked at the people in this room and I feel absolutely content with how my life is at the moment. I have my beautiful girl and all of our friends. I love this year.

"This is it! Who's ready for 2019???" Drake shouted and we all began to count down.

"Ten"

"Nine"

"Eight"

"Seven"

"Six"

"Five"

"Four"

"Three"

"Two"

"ONE!!!"

"Happy new year princess." I gave her the most passionate kiss I could with people around us. "Happy new year my little bean." I rubbed her belly over the small bump lightly.

"Happy new year my love. We love you so much." She said to me.

"Happy new year everyone!" We all exchanged the greeting.

"Alright it's 2019, now either find a room and stay the night or go home. I'm taking my beautiful girl up to bed. She has been struggling to stay awake. Goodnight everyone."

"Good night!"

Author's note:

What do we think of Ryker's POV? DO we want more or is it dumb??? Thank you for reading! please comment and vote!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185 70 23
After catching her boyfriend ryle cheating on her, Layla ends things with him and gets in a confusing relationship with her brother's best friend Isa...
25.2K 1.7K 52
Meet our female lead. Hazel Rose Vanderbilt.The youngest daughter of Dylan and Avalon Vanderbilt.Our little spoilt princess. All her life she was so...
1.3M 54.8K 76
At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 ! Being married to only son of billionaire is like dream come true... ZAYDEN HA...