Fun (Rusame Countryhumans) ON...

By SadClubForSadPeople

uwu you have to read to find out ik, I'm the devil 😈👌 More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
hjeldjx
16
oop
and i oop

1

6.3K 137 65
By SadClubForSadPeople

7 am..

I woke up to the loud sounds of my alarm and hit it.

I sigh and get up. I put on my usual and run down stairs. "Morning Russia!" Ukraine says. "Morning.." The house has been a bit quiet for a while since my father died.

He wasn't the best father but we still loved him and he loved us. Ukraine and Belarus where mad because they thought I was his favourite.

It was kinda true.. I'm eldest anyways.

I grab my bag and head to the front door. "Are you going to eat?" Ukraine asks. "Nah, I'm not hungry.. I'm going to go on the bus as usual.. You guys walking?" I ask. They nod. "See you after school"

I walk to the bus stop. I was the only one that went to this bus stop in the mornings.

After a few minutes I hear someone walking towards me. I look up and see America. I look back down at the ground.

He sits down and puts his phone away. I could feel him looking at me. It made me uncomfortable..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
884K 54.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...