𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋...

By -witchy101

ꜱʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅɪᴇ ꜱᴏ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ, ɴᴏʀ ᴅɪᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ. ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ... More

𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍!?
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
ρяσℓσgυє
¢нαρтєя 1
¢нαρтєя 2
¢нαρтєя 3
¢нαρтєя 5
¢нαρтєя 6
¢нαρтєя 7
¢нαρтєя 8
¢нαρтєя 9
¢нαρтєя 10
¢нαρтєя 11
¢нαρтєя 12
¢нαρтєя 13
¢нαρтєя 14
¢нαρтєя 15
¢нαρтєя 16
¢нαρтєя 17
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
¢нαρтєя 18
¢нαρтєя 19
¢нαρтєя 20
¢нαρтєя 21
¢нαρтєя 22
¢нαρтєя 23
¢нαρтєя 24
¢нαρтєя 25
¢нαρтєя 26

¢нαρтєя 4

28.4K 991 139
By -witchy101

REBEKAH MIKAELSON IS HAVING THE BEST TIME of her life, babysitting her beautiful niece. This was all she wanted... to live a normal life, and she is never bored.

Her little niece is showing her wonders every day. The baby girl never ceases to surprise her aunt. Though Rebekah doesn't have much experience with babies, she knows her niece is different from other children. Pretty sure, a kid of that age can't select their own dresses.

It's like the little love understands what the other person talks about, and she expresses her feelings very well. Even an outsider can know the meaning behind it if he will look hard enough.

xxXxx

"Hello, my lovely Hope. What are you looking at?" my aunt's voice sounded near me.

"Looking at the wooden Knight again, are we?" she cooed, coming near my cradle, "I still don't understand why you like it so much. Do you ever not keep it aside?"

"Then you will all probably die," I blubbered.

"How about we go outside today? There's a park mile ahead. You will get to meet other children. What do you think?" She asked, not really understanding my talk...Like always.

"Yes, yes please," I said happily clapping my hands and legs with a huge shit-eating grin.

"You like that, don't you?" She cooed, smiling at me.

I haven't been out in like forever. I could really use some fresh air and see some new faces.

The rhymes and kids' programs on the laptop have started to drive me insane. Most of the time, I would sleep. Other times I would let my Aunt Bekah do my makeup. She really started seeing me as her own Barbie doll.

"What about this?" I shook my head.

"This?" No

"Oh! This is perfect," Nah.

"How about this? Perfect for the weather" Alright.

"Great," Aunt Bekah chirped when she heard my agreement. She then started dressing me up.

"There you go. Your wooden Knight," she said, setting it on me and strapped me in the back seat.

We went to the park. Kids were playing around their mum's running after them. It was a nice change of scenery.

I acted to play for a while. Laughing at the kid's weird habits and games.

She decided to put me on a swing and started pushing it slowly

And suddenly out of nowhere a lot of crows like birds began to come and sit on nearby trees and rods

Did we suddenly enter some horror movie set?

Aunt Bekah seems to have noticed me looking around stupidly. When she saw the birds behind her, she frowned at first, but then looked like she knew, why this is happening. She immediately grabbed me and my things

"It's me. I have the baby, and we're on the run. Esther found us. We're safe, for now- I've lost her bloody starlings, but I have no idea where to go." She spoke into the phone with one hand, holding me in the other.

There was a muffled voice from another end.

"Do not tell Hayley! Esther's too smart for that. The only advantage that we have is that she thinks the baby died. Text me the plans," she said into the phone sternly and cut the call.

She took me back to home and started packing everything frantically.

"Sorry, Baby girl. The playdates' over. We have to get out of here before my mother catches up to us," she said, running around the house packing all my supplies.

Great! The psychotic grandmother who wants to kill me. How could I ever forget?

Aunt Bekah went out most probably to keep all the things in the car and then came inside to grab me.

"I kept everything, right? Milk, diapers, bottles, clothes, socks, toiletries" she murmured to herself strapping me in. She then saw me seeing at her and smiled saying "we are going for a long drive, love. Better get some sleep. Your uncle Elijah is going to be pleased to see you."

And sleep, I did.

By the time I woke up, it was dark. I whined a little, signaling Aunt Bekah that, I was awake.

"Are you hungry, darling?" She cooed.

"Not really. You fed me like an hour ago," I said, turning away from the blonde original looking at the passer-by vehicles on the side of the road.

"I take it as a no," Aunt Bekah hummed looking at me through the rearview mirror.

"We are going to be there soon. Just a few minutes more, sweetheart," she said after a moment of silence.

True to her word, she stopped at a small diner after a few minutes. She took my carrier from the boot and placed me in it slowly. She then carried me inside and set the carrier on the table of the said diner. I looked around to see the one and only Elijah Mikaelson standing there hugging Aunt Bekah.

I squealed in delight after seeing him. It's been so long since I saw all of them. I think I missed them and have some sense of familiarity with them after hearing all the stories Aunt Bekah told me about. I mean these are the only people, I knew in this world. The only people who mattered to me and have some sort of connection with me and my new identity. The only people that saved me from psychotic witches that tried to kill me, or trying to kill me and will probably try to kill me in the future.

"Look at you, so big, so perfect," he cooed, taking me into his arms. " I can't imagine the joy of spending every day with her. It's.."

"Quite lovely. It feels so human," Aunt Bekah finished for him.

"Yes... some would argue the most human of experiences," he said like he was reminding her something.

"I know I have to give her back to Hayley when the time is right. But, she's made me realize how much I want that child of my own... that I know I can't have." Aunt Bekah said with a sigh.

"It's a lovely dream. Unfortunately, it's one that's just beyond our reach, considering the curse of our existence," Elijah said, rocking me in his arms.

"Seems like Esther's attacking with her usual fervor." Aunt Bekah noted in a concerned tone.

"Yes, Mother tortured me for days with memories I thought I'd buried long ago." He said, licking his lips nervously and pauses for a moment and said "Then, she made an offer... to make us all mortal again. You see, sister, Mother believes that by placing us in new bodies, we can then reclaim some kind of... purity. We can begin families of our own again. And, I have to confess, Rebekah... this invitation, however cruel in delivery, had a certain... appeal."

"You needn't worry. We're safe." He said after a moment.

Then there was a long pause.

"Looks like this little one needs her diaper changed!" Aunt Bekah suddenly said.

"No, I don't. You changed it after you fed me, remember?" I thought but remained silent knowing she won't say that without reason.

"Here, my love," She cooed, taking me from her brother.

She carried me in her arms to somewhere. I heard a door open, and a gasp left my aunt's mouth. She immediately covered my face with my blanket.

After a while, I started to whine, frustrated from the blanket covering my face, eager to see what's happening around me. And at last, the quilt was gone.

"Well, she is all sorted and ready for an adventure! Aren't you, my love?" She cooed at me, placing me back in a carrier.

"But you didn't do anything except for covering my face," I tried to say in my baby language which they didn't understand and just smiled in response

"It's difficult to believe we were this innocent once," He said with a sigh, "We mustn't let the world ever hurt her."

"You're right. We mustn't." Aunt Bekah said, rubbing his arms soothingly. And with that, she snapped her older brother's neck like she was possessed by some demon.

"Oh. My God!" I squealed.

Is this how vampire siblings fight?

She paced back and forth once. She released a sigh. Then she took the phone from her pocket and started dialing someone.

"Nik, it's me. Something's wrong. Elijah slaughtered a dozen people, whose only sin was their terrible taste in food. I mean, when have you known him to kill when he could otherwise compel? It's the kind of activity that will draw our mother's attention." Aunt Bekah said into the phone.

A pause.

"I broke his neck to keep her safe, but I have no clue what to do next."

Another pause.

"Of course," she said into the phone, confused once again.

And then she cut the call.

She looked at her brother that's lying on the floor of the diner and then me. She released a sigh saying, "Looks like our road trip doesn't end now, love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.9K 27
𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 ...𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖽...
85.2K 2.1K 85
"𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎." {𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎...
873K 20.5K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
976K 19.8K 27
"𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞! 𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢�...