Pied Pipers / Yandere!BTS x R...

By Candysugarush

" Princes..." °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° There's hundreds of thousands of universes. This story takes pl... More

♤♡INTRO/EXPLANATION♢♧
♤♡♢♧~PROLOGUE~♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧Once Upon a time ♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧My Little Princess♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧Bed Story Time♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧ Make a wish ♧♢♡♤
♤♡ Transition to Act I ♢♧
♤♡ Let's write our story ♢♧
♤♡ Sleep tight ♢♧
♤♡ Les Lumières ♢♧
♤♡ Purity and Innocence ♢♧
♤♡ Lucid Dreams ♢♧
♤♡ Deus ex machina ♢♧
♤♡ Secret of the night ♢♧
♤♡ Fading Illusion ♢♧
♤♡ Manipulation trap ♢♧
♤♡ Transition to Act II ♢♧
♤♡ A stroll in the forest ♢♧
♤♡ Ma Tendre Chérie ◇♧
♤♡ A regretful mistake ◇♧
♤♡ Lost in thought all alone ◇♧
♤♡You're Mine and MINE ONLY◇♧
♤♡ Pure Madness ◇♧
♤♡ The side of my foe ◇♧
♤♡ Daddy knows best ◇♧
♤♡ Good Villains ◇♧
♤♡ Bad Apple Monarch ◇♧
♤♡ Evil one day, Evil everyday ◇♧
♤♡ Love Taste ◇♧
♤♡ I hate you for making me like this ◇♧
♤♡ World of Scattering Flowers ◇♧
♤♡ Jungkook's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ Yoongi's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ Kai's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ Taehyung's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ Seokjin's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ Taehyun's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ Hoseok's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ Beomgyu's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ Namjoon's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ Soobin's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ Jimin's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ Yeonjun's Ending ◇♧
♤♡ True Ending ◇♧
♤♡EPILOGUE◇♧
♤♡ Quatrième de couverture ◇♧

♤♡ Deceiving Eyes ♢♧

3.4K 140 236
By Candysugarush

Warning : almost 3k words, long chapter

" ...Sometimes, we found ourselves having to do hard choices. We doubt ourselves and tried to think about what is the best option.  But sometimes we are left with no choice. "

" Huh? How's that possible? "

" Well... what about we continue the story of the little merman ? We didn't finished it as far as I remember. "

" Yeah ! Story time ! "

" Okay so we take from where we stop last time : ... The merman could only hope now that his lover would accept to stay by his side, he couldn't imagine living without her , knowing that someone else have her . What was worries in  turned into frustration and anger as he swam to the surface.

As his head pushed past the layer of water to meet the soft breeze, he spot the young girl sitted on the sand playing with the hem of her dress. As he approached her , she lifted her head and smile brightly as she runned into the water . He took her in his arms and spinned her around before placing butterflies kiss all over her face , her soft giggle was more beautiful than any music he had ever heard down there . It this is what reminded him of why he was here tonight. Letting go of the girl, he fondly looked at her as she told him all she have done today.

When she was done, she blushed before hidding her face with her hands saying how sorry she was for rambling. The prince only chuckle as he took her hands in his own a smile still present on his face . He played with her fingers as he told her about his crowning ceremony and how he had to choose a wife to rule by his side. The female was now sad as she tought that she wouldn't be able to spend time with the merman anymore but he took her by surprise when he show her the bottle with the mysterious liquid.

He explained to her that if she drank the content she would be able to stay with him under the sea and so they could live together. He watched her carefully as her face hold a indecisive expression. She took the bottle from his hand and look at it before glancing back at him . After taking a deep breath she told him to let her think  about it and meet again in three days as she would have an answer for him .

And so they part away as now he swam back into the dark abyss with the only hope she will comes to him ...

StAy TuNeD fOr MoRe ~☆ "

" Not again ! "

" Too bad , I'm the one telling the story so I do whatever I want~ "

" You big meanie! Then I will just read the end myself... *tries to grab the notebook* "

" DON'T TOUCH IT !!! "

" Huh ?!! ... I -I'm sorry big brother... I d-didn't want to make you mad... "

" N-no , I'm sorry Y/n . I shouldn't have yelled at you- Hey ! Don't cry , I'm not angry okay? It's just... You should never touched this book. It's full of... personal things. Do you understand? "

" Y-yes *sob* but I just wanted the story... "

" Aww comes here lil' sis , the story I'm telling you are not exactly the same as the notebook. They are... more complex and detailed. Plus aren't my remix better ?~ OR are you telling me that you prefer the story of somebody else?~ *proceed to tickles*"

" HAHAHA Yuki stop ! I only like your story!  HAHAHA please stop now ! HAHAHA! "

" Okay, okay. But remember, never tries to touch the book or look into it . Can you promise? "

" Pinky Promise ! "

...

Feeling the warm light of the sunlight against my skin , I felt my eyelids getting lighter, allowing me to open my eyes as I sat on the chair .Stretching my limbs, I woke up from my slumber and look at the time.

" Oh my ! My shift start in five minutes! "

Running out of the room, I made my way to the classroom but bump into Soobin on the way . I raised one of my eyebrow.

" Aren't you on the morning shift with me ?"

" Ahh...Well I have something to do so I was placed on the afternoon shift , so I change with Taehyung. "

" Oh okay , see you later ! "

And with that I resume my running to the classroom and found everyone already here . I grab a tray and inhale deeply before starting to serve the different customers.

~☆~☆~☆

It was finally lunch time which means the change of shift. I went out of the classroom and found Jin , Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung waiting for me. They asked me if I wanted to grab lunch and spend the rest of the day with them. I agreed as we went on your way .

I was currently seated at a table with Jin across from me , Joonie , Jimin and Tae were gone searching something to eat for them . I had packed a lunchbox as I didn't wanted to spend money to buy something and the male in front of me had the same idea. Honestly, his food looked more appealing than mine and I think I was drooling just by the smell.

His eyes caught mine looking at his food and he smiled. He grab a piece of chicken between his chopsticks and present in front of my mouth.

" Open your mouth ~ "

I blushed and hesitantly opened my mouth enough to get the meat . Then I immediately close it once it touched my tongue and looked down as I chewed it . Once I swallow it down, I glanced up again to found Jin with another piece in his chopsticks. He was holding his head on his palm as he smile at me . I opened my mouth again and the same processus went a few more times before someone smash their hand against the surface of the table, startling me .

" Ahhh hyung, you should stop or you will have nothing left~ "

" ...You guys are back. "

Standing besides us was Jimin with a hand on the table and behind him were Namjoon and Taehyung with unreadable expression. I was confused by why they were like that but before I could fully understand the situation. Jimin took my hand and pulled me away from the court.

" PARK JIMIN! COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT! "

" Nah~ You had your time already, my turn! "

After getting out of sight , we were in a empty corridor when he stop on his tracks and let go of my hand before turning to me with a cheeky grin .

" Do you want to play a game ? "

I nodded

" Let's see who can reach the storage room on the top floor first.  "

I agreed again.

" Great ! You take this way while I take the other... "

" Wait ! what happens if I lost ? "

" You will see... "

Then he count to three before speeding away like sonic the hedgehog. Startled by how fast he was , I runned on my way but already knowing that I was slower than him , I didn't have so much hope. I runned to the stair case but this one was blocked by tables and chairs. I puff of annoyance as I had to take the other stairs which were at the entry .

~☆~☆~☆

I pant as I finally reached the top floor which consists of the storage room and the access to the rooftop, literally no ones go here . Realising than I have most likely lost by now . I just walked to the room, but a uneasy filled me as the corridor was very dark, the only source of light being a small window near the staircase , letting the end of the long alley in the dark.

I gulped down as I took shaky steps towards the door of the only room . Opening it , I found Jimin sitted on a carton box looking at me with a smile.

" Hehe! Looks like I won ! "

" You were so fast... If you had been slower, I'm sure I would have come first! "

As I said this, his eyes went wide and a blush spread on his chubby cheeks as he looked down muttering to himself.

" ...Come on Jimin... Don't take this out of its context... It's not the moment to think dirty... "

I was about to question him about what he meant but he stand up and pinned me against the wall, each of his hand at the sides of my head , trapping me . He had a malicious smirk.

" Well well, as I won , I will now claim my prize. What about we resume where we left last night ~ "

He let out a chuckle as he progressively went closer to me , so close that I could feel his breath on my lips . But as our body were about to collided into one , a hand land on Jimin's shoulder .

" Time's up . "

We both looked at the new arrivant who was none other than Taehyung . The boy was previously so close to me raised an eyebrow with an annoyed expression plasted on his face.

" What do you mean? "

" You spent almost the same amount of time as she did with Seokjin if not more , so now it's my turn to have a moment with her . "

Jimin let out a frustrated grunt as he let me go . Taehyung took one of my hand in his one and sent me his famous rectangular smile. As we exited the room, I looked behind me one last time seeing Jimin pouting. I chuckle as I closed the door behind me and went with Tae .

The poor mochi sat back on his carton box still pouting as he crossed his arms arms and looked down.

" ...And how am I supposed to deal with my boner now ? "

~☆~☆~☆

Tae was really sweet and funny with me the whole time he walked with me toward an attraction of another class, as we stand in front of the classroom, I looked at paper in front of me.

" The haunted house? "

" Yes ! I thought it would be a good idea as I never went into one before ! But we don't have to if you don't want to ... "

" No no no , it's fine ! I never went into one myself so I guess it we would have our first time together! "

His cheek get slightly dusted before a grin appeared on his face and pulled me inside with him. At first it was fine but then the different students start to pop up always surprising us . We reach a point where we only wanted to get out of here. Then we saw a little source of light in a corner. Tae took my hand and pulled me forward.

" This way ! "

We runned toward the door but before we could even took a step ahead, a student pop up and scared us . We were so frightened that we collided into each other and fall on the ground. I fall on my back before groaning of pain as a mass fall on top of me . But then I whine as I felt something moving between my breast and squishing them ?

" W-what ?!! "

" ...So soft... "

In complete panic and embarrassment I was filled with enough adrenaline to push him off me and running out of the room not stopping even after exiting , just going far away .

A few seconds later, Taehyung walked out of the room with a bleeding nose and a dazed look on his face. The three other boys who were originally waiting for me to get out where now looking curiously at him .

" What happened in there ? "

" ...Squishy. "

" Squishy ? "

~☆~☆~☆

I had stopped running a few minutes ago and was resting, sitted in the stairs . I had calm down a little but my heart was still shaking. Just as I thought it couldn't get worst . I saw a notification on my phone telling me a got a new message, I opened it only to regret a few seconds later.

A chill went down my spine when I read all of his texts. I immediately put my phone back in my pocket when suddenly three boys walked toward me, they were wearing  another school uniform. I thought nothing of it until they stopped to talk to me.

" Hey pretty girl , whatcha doing? "

" I'm on my break but I have to go , goodbye.  "

" Oh come on~ can you at least show us around? It's a big school and we wouldn't want to be lost~ "

" I'm truly sorry but I really have to go . "

I was starting to walk away when one of them caught my wrist.

" We could have some fun doll~ after all in that maid costume the least you can do is to please "

Panic taking over my body again, I punch him with all my strength in the jaw. He let go to hold his jaw before glaring at me and yelling .

" FUCKING BITCH !!! GRAB HER !!! "

I let out a squeal of horror as I sprint at full speed like the good coward that I am . I was running on the second floor corridor when I felt my hair being yanked back harshly  making tears fall from my eyes .

" Now you slut- "

Before he could finish, a sharp punch was sent to his jaw, a sound of something breaking echoes in the corridor making it stronger. I was on the floor after the boy released his harsh grip and look behind me to see who was the culprit of the sound. And there was standing Yoongi with an infuriated expression.

" HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER ?!! "

He pushed the boy on the ground and send punch after punch to his face , the student on the ground was struggling to block the different hit and this is when I spot his friend that was standing being Yoongi and was about to strike him if it wasn't for Hoseok to bring him by the back of his shirt and throw his knee in the stomach of the guy.

He groan in pain as he fall on his knees holding his tummy. Hoseok took him by the  hair before bashing his head against the wall. Then I perk up that there was a third guy, my mind already caught it as I sensed a malicious presence behind me. Turning around, I saw him with a hateful smirk as he was about to grab me . I closed my eyes in fear and wait for it but it never comes. Instead I heard him in pain as he collided probably with the wall .

Opening my eyes, I was greeted by a smiling Jungkook. He looked at me so fondly and the light behind was making him on the moment so...

Angelic

Like a prince

He kneel down to my level and present me gently his hand for me to take. Honestly it was hard to think that he was a weird person. Blame my current mental state if you want but he looked so... safe . I felt like I was in front of the same boy that I met back that day . Our first interaction was exactly the same even if the situation wasn't the same . I remember how he went to my side as he softly smiled at me and propose his hand to me .

And without thinking I took it , just like now . Then it seems like everything went off as I just start to sob, everything  that happened today taking finally over me :

Jimin's mysterious bruises who turns out to be caused by Yoongi, Jungkook creepy behavior, Seokjin oppenly feeding me and babying me , Jimin almost having his way with me , Taehyung touching me inappropriately even if it was an accident, those guys sexualy harassing me and now this huge fight.

Call me weak , call me a cry baby , call me whatever you want. But just try to understand that it's a lot for just one day . And if right now I'm bawling my eyes out in the chest of one of them ,it's because I'm desperate. I reached a point where I just need something to hold into and because I want to believe that I'm just over thinking and that things never changed, that he was still the same Kookie I know . He holds me tight against him and pass a soothing hand in my hair. It was him or just the act of him .

" It's okay now, you're safe . Everything is alright, I will protect you. "

That was it , the sign for me to let go of all my stress as my body calm down and my crying turned into quiet sob as all my energy left me , the adrenaline of earlier getting off. Then I just drift off, missing completely those deceiving eyes .

" T̢͛ͦͮͥ̿h̀͂̑̄̈̿҉̱̲̩a͓̻̥̣̩͆ͬ̃̊͛̆̿͢ͅt̺̤͎̝̖ͯ'̵sͧ͛ͪͫ͒͑͒͏̤͕̤̮̬̝ ͋͊̾͞o̓͌͑҉̱͇̗͚̤kͤ͌͑a̟̞͍̝͙̩̦͒̏ỹ͓͍̱̜̣ͬ̂ ͦͮ̃͊̽͆ͦp̵̙̲̳̟͓̿̔ͩ̿͐r̪͓̈̈́͊͐ͥ͂̂͜ị͖͈̖̆nͭ̒҉̖c͖̻̒e̳͇̤͍͑ͬͪ͛͛̚s̫̞͐ͭ̇̏̃̉͊̕ͅs͕̫͇̖͙̦ͦ̄͋̀,̍̋ͭ̚͡ ̘̦͕̫̐s̫̟̪̠͖͖͉ͤ͋͒̍̿͒͆͟o̳͇͖̥̪̠͉ͫ̿͆̉ͮ͜o̭̹̗̣̠͘n̨̯̻̮ͬ̍̅̄ ̟̜̯n͖̟̬͕͐̋o̖̬͚̻̗̤̊ͬ́͊͒t̵̝̻̦̽̈́ͦ͊h̐͝i̲̇ͮͪͨn̓̽̋ͪg̖̹̞̖͊̓̓͋ ̧̂̓ͨ̑ͬw̗͇̣̦̻͔̞̍̒ͦ̕i̴̪̯̓l̹̮̦̝ͫ̎l̈́ͮ ̟͉̟͈̾̏e̖̮͆̂ͬ̄̎v͇͈͇̝̱̪̹͑͆ͫͦę̫̠̲̋ͤ͛ͩͫ̀̃r ̜͌͛͛h̰͙͑̽͒̒̂͢u̷̘̩̫̗̟̐͛r̯̠̼̻̥̠͂ͭ̄ͦ̀́̐͠t̹̀ ̷̞͇͔͔͉̤͎ͭ̊̚y̨̰͖̦͎̲̺ͅo̙̖̔ͤ̉̀u͕̪̞̔͋ ̺͙̘͓̺͚̫!̲̆̉ͯͧ̿ "

♤~♡~♢~♧                                             ♧~♢~♡~♤

*Sipping orange juice*

Hey , how you doing ?

Not but seriously this book was not updated for a whole month! What was I thinking ?!!

So to compensate this horrible timing error, a almost 3000 words chapter!

Basically it's like 2-3 of my usual length chapters.

Hoping I will never be off this long for this book.

Also yes I was mostly inspired by that one episode of "kiss him not me" So yeah .

Stay tuned for more! ~☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 105K 85
This story is about a girl Y/n, that was abused by her parents at a young age. She was so badly beaten she was taken into hospital and that night wou...
2.1M 71.8K 35
"Jeon Jungkook I-I like y-you." "Sorry, I don't date girls who look like trash. Now get away from me. _____________________________________ Kim Areu...
221K 309 1
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
311K 10.5K 34
You, Y/N, are an ARMY. You're the smartest in your class and you're the biggest loner of school. No friends=no way to get hurt. Until one day. One da...