Haikyuu x f!reader one shots

By phatcoochies

literally trash More

A/n CoRoNaViRuS
π΅π‘Žπ‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘- π‘˜π‘Žπ‘”π‘’π‘¦π‘Žπ‘šπ‘Ž π‘₯ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ
𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑒~π‘ π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Ž π‘₯ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ
A/n
π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘œπ‘˜π‘Žπ‘¦- π‘¦π‘Žπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘”π‘’π‘β„Žπ‘– π‘₯ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ
𝑢𝒏𝒆 π’Žπ’π’“π’† π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’† π’Œπ’‚π’ˆπ’†π’šπ’‚π’Žπ’‚ 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓
kuroo x f!reader
sit on me- tsukishima xf!reader
π‘…π‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘¦ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦π‘ ~ π‘œπ‘–π‘˜π‘Žπ‘€π‘Ž π‘₯ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ
Princess- terushima Xf!reader

Oikawa x f!reader

152K 988 3.4K
By phatcoochies

!rewritten!

Warnings: 18+ smut, substances, college au:

summary(cummary): you and Toru oikawa are friends and he texts you late in the night to come over for a "sesh"...

You knocked impatiently on Oikawa's door.

"Toruuu, open up the god damn door ive been waiting for 5 fucking minutes" you whined waiting for him to open the door.

"I'm coming hold on, Jesus" you could hear him stumble around in front of the door, when he swiftly swung it open with a joint in his mouth. You rolled your eyes as you walked in and placed your bag on the table next to the door. You were wearing a short skirt, and fuck did Toru love the way you looked in that skirt. He couldn't help himself but to look you up and down in that short little skirt of yours. You didn't notice of course, you yourself were a little ditzy just like him.

"Wow, you texted me to come over for a sesh and couldn't even wait for me? You're a slut for Mary jane." Toru scoffed at you.

"Well maybe if you had gotten here earlier, you would've been here when i lit the joint." You stood and stared at him as you watched him walk over to the couch.

"Maybe if you had opened the door and not made me wait, then you could've lit the joint with me." you heard Toru scoff as you walked to where he was sitting and sat next to him. You held out your hand glaring at him, making grasping motions.

"What?"

"Jesus you're so stupid, pass the fucking joint"

"Shut the fuck up" Toru groaned passing you the joint. As you took a hit, he grabbed the remote and turned on the tv.

"Mm what do you want to watch?"

"Wanna watch 10 things I hate about you?" Toru rolled his eyes.

"I hate your stupid fucking chic flicks, but i kinda feel bad for smoking without you so fine." You rolled your eyes at him.

"I'm still amazed at how many people fuck you with your personality. " you said giggling. You could feel the high set in as you took another hit from the joint and passed it to Toru.

"Shut the fuck up y/n, you know everybody loves the way i act." you rolled your eyes at him.

"Not me"you scoffed. Toru laughed and brought the joint to his lips eyeing your thighs, and took a hit.

"Then why'd you let me fuck you on this couch last week, y/n?" You looked at him, and fuck the way he was looking at you made you get flashbacks. You couldn't help but get turned on.

Toru laughed a little, his adam's apple bobbing up and down.

"Mhm thats what i thought, y/n." he said, eyeing you. You threw your head back groaning.

"God Toru, just shut the fuck up and watch the movie."

"M'kay, sure."

You tried to watch the movie, but you could feel Toru looking at you.

"You look really pretty right now, y/n" Fuck, being high around Toru always did something to you. You never understood why, but you love the feeling. It excites you.

Toru passed the joint back to you, and casually put his hand on your thigh rubbing circles. You stared at his hand as you hit the joint one more time before putting it out. Occasionally, he would graze your panties. You pretended to be unphased, and watched the movie intently.

"Jesus y/n" Toru said laughing.

"You look so stupid trying to act like you don't want me to fuck you right now."

"God Toru, your ego is too fucking big."Toru laughed, grazing his thumb against your sensitive spot making you whine softly.

"Mmm that feel good y/n?" Toru began rubbing slow circles on your clit through your panties.

"M'no it.., doesn't" You took a breath as he slowly moved your panties to the side.

"You sure? Because it sounds like you're enjoying yourself right now." Toru moved his finger in a slow circle.

"M'toru stop" You moaned. Toru took his hand away.

"As you wish."

"wait, please keep going"You whined as he brought his finger back to your clit.

"That feel good?"

"yes feels s'good" you whined. You brought your hand and started to rub Toru through his pants.

"Fuck y/n" You smiled and put your hand in his pants, stroking him up and down. Both of you were a moaning mess, more you than him. Toru could feel you shaking. He watched as you clenched your thighs, trapping his hand between your legs.

"You look so pretty with my hand between your legs"God you just wanted him in you.

"fuck i'm gonna cum." You whimpered, laying your head on his shoulder. He kept rubbing circles on your sensitive spot as you orgasmed.

"You're so pretty y/n" Toru groaned as you continued stroking him through his pants. You looked up at him, and he brought his lips to yours moaning into your mouth.

"Please y/n" You pulled away smiling.

"So needy." You scoffed and rolled your eyes. Toru only whined at you.

"Take your pants off." You ordered and he obeyed.

You watched as he struggled to take his pants off. Once he got them off, he threw his pants and boxers somewhere in the room. Toru watched impatiently as you got on your knees.

"so big." you moaned.

"Y/n please.." He whined. You took him in your hand and kissed the tip.

"Please what?" You asked him as he brought his hand to your hair.

"Please, I need your mouth." He whined. You smiled and began to suck his dick, and fuck you were good at it.

"feels s'good y/n" You began to bob your head up and down faster, swirling your tongue around the tip. You could feel him twitching below you. His grip tightened on your hair.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum." Toru moaned, throwing his head back. You took this as your opportunity to speed up, until you felt a warmth in your mouth as he twitched. You looked up at him, and swallowed, and fuck that only turned him on even more.

Toru pulled you up to him so he could kiss you.

"Fuck that was so good y/n" You smiled as he pulled you onto him so that you were straddling him. He held you so close, you could feel his heartbeat against your chest as he rubbed your back. Slowly he brought his hands to your hips and began to move you back and forth. Fuck, you could feel the tip twitch through your panties. Toru slid his hands underneath your shirt rubbing your back.

"I can feel how wet you are through your panties,"Toru groaned. Fuck he couldn't take it anymore. He easily picked you up and put you on your back, pulling your shirt off.

He smiled down at you. "No bra?"

"I wanted to be comfortable.."

"Mm i think you knew something would happen, you're not as innocent as you make yourself out to be"Toru said leaning down and pressing himself against your pussy. You whined at the pressure as he kissed your neck. Your hands naturally wrapped themselves around his neck as he rolled his hips into you.

"Fuck Toru i cant take it anymore, please just hurry up and fuck me."Toru smiled against your neck. He'd been waiting for this all night. He'd been waiting to feel that tight pussy around his dick again.

"Your wish is my command."He smiled, pulling your skirt off with your panties. You looked up at him impatiently as he took his shirt off, discarding it onto the floor. He repositioned you so that your legs were thrown over his shoulders. You watched eagerly as he aligned himself with you and slowly put it in. The sudden feeling of being full made you moan.

"So fucking tight y/n" he moaned dropping his head to your shoulder.

"Fuck your s'big"You moaned as he slowly pulled out and rolled his hips into you. God the noises that filled the room were so erotic.

" It's like your pussy was made for me"Toru moaned as the sound of skin smacking filled the room. Everytime he rolled his hips into you, he hit the right spot.

"You look so pretty all fucked out for this dick."

"You say that to all the girls you fuck?" you asked, barely finishing your sentence.

"M'no only say it to the good girls"Toru groaned going deeper. Fuck the way your pussy squeezed him made it hard for him to not just come undone immediately. It was like your pussy casted a spell on him. He was whipped. And only for you.

"God it feels s'good toru" You whined as he went deeper. You watched as he went in and out like it was hypnotizing you. Toru was only staring at one thing, the fucking bulge his dick made in your stomach.

"y/n look," he groaned, bringing your hand down to the bulge. You could feel him move in and out. Fuck, you coulnd't take it anymore. You could feel yourself start to shake and your stomach tighten.

"God, your pussy feels s'good."toru whined. You brought your hand down to your clit and began rubbing circles.

"fuck m'gonna... don't stop"You whined shaking beneath him.

"Don't plan on it"

"Fuck im cumming,"You moaned. Your orgasm hit you like a fucking truck as you spasmed beneath toru moaning. Fuck that was all he needed to cum undone, he could feel your walls spasm around him as he finally orgasmed and sent his warmth into you. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 10.6K 200
For all your Haikyuu!! needs, be them funny, angsty, happy, indecent, etc.
11.3K 313 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...
719K 19.8K 37
❝ because we don't have wings , we look for ways to fly ❞ ●●● { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from haikyuu!! x reader...