Sweet Lies

由 Crazy-house

Nika is an experiment gone wrong. He's been put in a confined place to make sure he stays a dirty secret. Ch... 更多

S.L 1
S.L 2
S-L 3
S-L 4
S-L 5
S-L 6
S-L 7
S-L 8
S-L 9
S-L 10
S-L 11
S-L 12
S-L 13
S-L 14
S-L 15
S-L 16
S-L 17
S-L 18
S-L 19
S-L 20
S-L 21
S-L 22
S-L 23

S-L 24

94 4 0
由 Crazy-house

Ch.24

     Nika p.o.v

The sound of so much gun firing and the sight of so much blood caused the pack to start retreating. They had pushed us back towards the tree line border and stormed the pack house. I could feel Raven's and Chris's pain as the hidden woman protecting the children raced out the hidden back exit. The gun fire wounded too many and they needed to heal. In the midst of the fighting Raven and Amore did their best to keep our retracting forms in some kind of shield like bubble. 

As the pack house went up in flames and started to be burned down howles filled the air. Pain racked my body as the other pack members watched their home burn. I felt the same pain when I saw Lizzy die. The same agonizing shock of hurt.

Turning my head quickly to look for Chale I realized he wasn't with us. I couldn't feel him and I could tell Chris was too busy to notice. I stopped firing the gun that left my hands numb. The heavy weapon fell to the ground as I looked around me. Raven and Amore were putting up a tough fight but I could see their shield was failing. They were growing tired and as everything seemed to slow down in time I swayed my tail lightly. 

It became clear quickly that Chale had left me in the hands of the pack. He was no longer fighting with us and had broken through to the otherside alone. My head started to hurt as I moved to step forward towards the shield. 

The small army ahead seemed to have never ending fire power. They kept coming and I could tell it wouldn't end here. They would keep coming for as long as I existed in a world where I shouldn't. As the end of the shield started to get closer Raven looked over at me. I couldn't hear what he said over the sound of the pack house burning down. Yet I could see his eyes were pleading. He wanted to keep protecting me, even if me just being here caused this. 

Looking away from him and stepping outside of the shield I lifted my hand to touch the bite mark Chris gave me. I was apart of this stupid pack, they should be able to find me in time again. 

Bullets flew past my still body to keep pushing the others back further behind me. Soon pain ran through my body as I was hit with an electrifying device. It clung to my side and dug through my clothing sending currents of shocks through me. I crumbled to the ground quickly, clenching my jaw. I felt tense all over as I managed to see past the pain to look at the pack. They had started to disappear in the tree line, their howls still loud and strong.

I groaned loudly as I twitched on the ground when the shocks did let up. They didn't kill me. I was still useful bait. Those stupid dogs better be grateful. My ears flattened down on my head as a shadow fell over me, blocking the sunlight. The gun fire stopped, it went silent. I could hear them all breathing hard as they started to surround me. Their guns still up and pointed at the tree line. My eyes stayed on the person that felt bold enough to get so close. Their scent was disgusting.

"Nika....bad pet." The voice of the man before me was deep, scratchy. 

A hiss left my lips at being called a pet. Who the hell did this guy think he was? I stayed silent after, waiting to see what he would do next.

Lifting his hand and waving it towards his men he stepped closer, showing me his face. The man was tall, built, and had deep brown eyes. His features were strong even as his gray hairs peeked through his brown. He wore gear over his clothing, showing he came ready for this fight. 

Two men came around him and forcefully pulled me up to stand. I felt the pain  from being moved yet did not show it. My claws grew out as I felt the older man touch my chin, holding it in a tight grip for my attention. "Look what you and that damn dog of mine did. The government is gonna have my ass for this mess. I had to attack a wolf pack for you and that never goes over well. I leave my brothers and cousins in charge for a few years and it all goes to shit." He turned my face around as he spoke, seeming to look me over. "You were an expensive toy to make and they messed up the structure for your thinking process. Same with that mutt...he really believes you two to be mates."

I could tell the thought amused this man and I wanted to kill him over and over again. How deep did this dome project go? Was this just a family plan? Has it all been linked to this one man or are there more? 

He pushed my face from his hands roughly. The action caused me to snap my fangs at him while lifting my foot to kick one of the soldiers off me. The man before me pulled back quickly as another wave of shocks ran through me. A yelp left my lips while my legs almost gave out. The pain was starting to get to me. I was made to keep standing by the other guard until another came to do the same on my other side. 

"I'll fix you right up. Get that rebellion out of you." The man turned away and started walking back towards the way they emerged from. I was forced to start walking behind him with little choice. I looked back towards the tree line where the pack went.

 I could feel them watching, wondering just how this all happened. I could hear their painful thoughts and the wounded trying their best to heal quickly. Mothers worried about children and Chris thoughts were the loudest. He was angry, he was very angry. Yet he wasn't angry at me, he was pissed that they were taking me. 

"Find that damn mutt and put him to sleep! If he goes in hiding I'll lose billions!" His words caused me to look back over to him. The man was talking about Chale, that was clear. 

Licking my dry lips I flicked my tail behind me. "He's long gone. You'll never find my mate. You're nothing." I could tell my voice sounded amused. The vain that appeared in the man neck proved I got to him. 

He turned to face me again as large vehicles started to appear, diving closer. "You sound as stupid as the rest...You don't have a mate. What you both have is a genetic attraction that occurred because your DNA's were mixed. You're connected to that animal because he's another part of you. Don't for a second think your actually that lovable or lucky." He stepped closer as he seemed to look satisfied with himself. "My name is Dr. Anish and I can assure you I'll make sure you get what's always should've been coming to you. I am your designer, I am the dome designer, I am that mutts designer. I am your god....and you will bow."

I could feel myself shaking. I could feel my anger building causing my eyes to water. I was feeling pure rage and I could think straight. This man was the cause of all my pain and torment. He was the reason Lizzy was dead. My red eyes stayed connected to him as we started to move again. Soon into one of the large trucks not far. 

I was forced inside the truck and made to sit down before getting strapped in the seat. Dr. Anish sat across from me with the two men who still had their weapons on me. He looked smug as he was handed a suitcase. I couldn't find words to say, my thoughts Chale. Where did he go?

"This will put you to sleep and then I'll fix you. Soon you'll be back in the dome with a proper master." He took out a syringe and looked over the light green liquid inside.

My eyes watched him as my panic started to grow. I was going to be put back. Dr. Anish stood in the moving vehicle and came closer. I slowly started moving my tail, squeezing it under one of the straps on my hand even as it started to hurt. He came closer and stuck my arm with the syringe, the green liquid quickly went in my body. Hissing loudly at the sting it gave I watched him pull the needle out before I pulled my hand free. 

My tail throbbed yet I paid it no mind as I lifted my hand quickly to grab hold of his vest. Tugging him forwards I could hear the men moving to quickly stand to help. The bumpy terrain we moved on clear made that hard. As they started to pull his body back his was choking on his blood, my fang were deep in his neck, puncturing his vertebral artery. His blood flooded my mouth as I locked my jaws tighter to bite down more. When he did get pulled away I could feel his flesh in my mouth. The taste of iron was awful.

Ignore the men trying to stop the bleeding as Anish fell to the floor I quickly started to undo my straps. Bending down to start undoing my legs I felt another shock of electricity push through me. Tensing up and locking in place I cried out as I shook and hit my back against the hard truck wall harshly.

 The currents wouldn't stop. Looking down at Anish I could see he had stopped moving. His wide eyes stared at me blankly as his body kept leaking blood. The men were in panic and the truck came to a halt. My vision soon grew blurry as the pain mixed with the serum grew to be too much to fight. My eyes fell closed and I started to feel weightless. 

Lizzy's smile was the last thought I had. 

----

Sitting up and rolling my shoulders I sighed before looking over at the window. It looked the same as ever. The moon was shining and the clouds looked like they were ready to spill over. It was clear it might rain yet and I was glad I had nothing to do tonight. Curling my tail around my waist I pushed the blanket back off me before standing off the floor and stretching. 

A yawn forced itself out of my mouth as I rubbed my neck and frowned feeling bite marks. Trying to remember how I got the wound I shook my head giving in when nothing came through. Turning to walk towards my chest for a change of clothing I tripped over a body I didn't see before. 

A young blue eyed girl tugged the blankets back from over her to glare at me. As I caught my balance I rolled my eyes Ignoring her glaring. "Lizzy I told you multiple times not to sneak in my room."   

She ignored my snapping tone and pulled the blankets back up to cover her mess of light brown hair. "Hmm...mmm. Mmm!"

I flicked my tail at her sounds knowing she was being snappy. "Brat." Turning to keep walking I bent down to open my chest and look through it for clothing and weapons of the day. "The clouds are moving so I'll be gone late."

She didn't reply and I shook my head before standing and starting to change quickly. Making sure she wasn't peeking I hooked my chain on my jeans after. My ears flickered at the sound of bombs going off a few miles away. Knowing she would stay indoors on her own I wasn't too worried for the young girl. 

After being ready to head out I made my way down the old unstable steps of the wearing down house. It had a door that still locked and was low on the radar, that was good enough for me. Protecting Lizzy was the main goal. Lifting a hand to go through my white hair I made my way out of the old home slowly, making sure no one was watching.

Moving quickly and jumping away from the house I shivered at the cool air before hearing voices in my head. They flooded my mind before they shut out. Shaking my head and blamed it on me slowly going mad. I smirked before moving to a rooftop and looking over the broken city. It all looked the very same as yesterday. Will anything exciting ever happen? Shaking it off I starting running, the clouds were moving so I will too.

--

Tubes and chains kept Nika locked up against a padded wall. Wires connected to his temples, sending elections into his head. He was breathing slowly, at peace. His cell seemed to have no door, the wall being thick and cemented layers over. Nothing else was in his room, just him. His was in a pure white shirt and pants. His white hair had grown longer, covering his closed eyes. His arms were spread out on the wall, making him look like an angel to most. 

He was given false thoughts, twisted memories. Yet he looked content. He looked happy.

The cell was 30 feet underground, layered with more cement and dirt. It seemed to be silent all around as the guards of the building did their rounds. No one seemed to want to speak, or look into a certain cell too long. Dark and sad things flooded anyone's mind if they saw the truth. The men knew what was soon to come. They accepted what was soon to come.

Above ground, where the sun still shined, a rumble shook the earth. Footsteps and paws alike hit the ground at a speed unmatched. The containment center flashed its light, turned on its sirens, and called for its guards. Still they seemed unprepared for the wave about to hit. The sound of howls seem to shake their very souls. The sight in the distance caused some men to drop their weapons. 

Creatures that were man made, and creatures the earth birthed seemed like a shadow passing over the containment building. The man made creatures were freed. Their domes broken down and set ablaze. They had no masters and answered to the one who was alike to them. The large beast creature that risked all to make sure another didn't suffer. He was tired, and in pain, yet he wasn't done.

 He gave up his greatest prize to make sure the world would be safe for when he got it back.

 Family and lovers alike shared a desire that flooded them all strongly. Leading them was a lover, his body covered in black fur and his eyes a deep red. His body stood tall and his path ahead was clear. Behind him was family, wolves that followed leaders of green and blue eyes. Their jaws snapping and their eyes holding pain. Their family had grown, yet they still missed one more.

They all wanted back what was theirs. 

--

The End....?

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

208K 4.8K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...