David

By ashursbel

Reagan Foster is the girl everyone wants to be. David Miller is the bad boy nobody wants to mess with. Micah... More

one
two
three
four

author's note

81 8 0
By ashursbel

hey you, welcome to david :) i just wanted to say a few things before you start reading:

this book is about an abusive relationship, and i know this topic is sensitive to some.

please keep in mind that between school and a job, i don't always have the time to update or proofread :( i'm human and i'm going to make mistakes, so if i make one, please point it out!

i love meeting new people so feel free to contact me through comments or pms. i promise you'll make my day if you do.

also, please feel free to leave comments and let me know what i could do to make each chapter better, more interesting, or whatever else.

oh, and please do NOT under any circumstance, steal, copy, or use my work and call it yours. you're creative and besides, original work is always better to read.

okay, that's all, please enjoy, and thank you for giving david a chance :)

ab

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 15.8K 54
(Book Two) At the age of ten, 'Eden-Rose' is now a world renowned name. Watch as she juggles between her growing fame and her personnel life. Dance...
4M 87K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
156K 2.7K 47
just read
308K 7.7K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...