A Fantasy {KatsuDeku Au}

By RainbowCakes00

"Maybe if I cut your damn throat, it'll shut you up for once!" Both parties are silent as one is overflowed w... More

Prologue
A Village, A Demon
Fog
Dragon
Stranger
The Non-dwindling Boy
Do you know?
A Bad Idea
Tough Times are Ahead
Sent Captors
Fled
Return to a Fight
There is a Light
Hear Me Out
Uraraka Makes Some Magic
Port Lyon
The Guild of Disaster
Master Mei
Settling Down
A Merchant Ship
A Drink or Two
What Do I Do?
Miss Meri
The Slightest Scent
Curse
Dizzy Feeling
Strawberry Scent
Left Alone For Awhile
Holiday Special: Part One
A Marketway Ruckus
Death's Neighbor
A Quick Dual
Bostwick
The Tipsy Tavern
Sero's Friend
Little Stowaway
Her Needed Sleep
Reporting to Jirou
Change of Pace
Training Until Then
Meeting the Prince is Maybe Good?
What I Want To Know
Update

Within the Dark

6K 262 45
By RainbowCakes00

After Iida suggested that we could stay and camp here, my spirits were given a little hope. I did not plan on letting Bakugou disappear on me that easily. He has been here, isolated, for who knows how long. I can't be too sure of myself. Earlier, I had attempted to find my way back to the place him and I had stayed at.

For an odd reason, I could not find it. My only assumption was that a new barrier had been put up to prevent me from finding him. When I asked Uraraka about it, she used her magic to search for a barrier. In the end, she only gave me bad news, reporting that there was none within miles of our location.

Uraraka was really quick to set up our little camp. She had started setting up when the sun was just right above the trees, and the sky was a bright orange with a little blue still present. Iida left to gather wood for a fire, like sticks or dead twigs. This left me in charge of preparing food for us to eat.

If I can remember clearly, my cooking wasn't the best. However, if I was an expert at the craft, I would no doubt be famous for it.

Surprisingly, probably not as shocking, the dragon had wandered off an hour from where the sun was currently set. At this point, I wasn't feeling the greatest when it decided to leave. Before the camp idea, I was able to make some quick side notes about the dragon. Heck, it even allowed me to draw a quick body sketch.

When my mind thought of the Crogeaths, I felt frustrated and annoyed. Those creatures had attacked us. Me of all people! I had no idea what could have driven them to be after me. What could they possibly want from me that is so valuable? One thing is for sure, I will need to do some research when we reach Lyon.

This "Meri" person was a complete mystery. To be safe, all I need to know now is that she is a dangerous person.

"Izu, could I have a word with you?" I gaze up to see Uraraka fiddling with the rim of her hat. She seemed very nervous upon appearance, but her voice remained firm.

"What is it?" I ask. Her fingers clenched tightly on her hat as her face flushed. I was accustomed to seeing her like this, all nervous and such. It never really bothered me that much. She brought a hand to her hair and started to play around with a few strands.

"About that guy, um, what was he like?" She took a seat beside me on the ground, crossing her legs. "I mean, did he feed you or did he ever even care for you nicely?" Her toned dropped and her face became sad. She was truly worried about me this whole time. It almost made me feel terrible about leaving in the middle of the night.

I shook off the thought, cursing to myself for thinking of it. If I had never left that night, encountered that dragon, I would have never met Bakugou.

"I could tell you that he wasn't very fond of me when he cared for me." I leaned backwards until I was met with the earthy ground with little bits of grass poking at my back. "He had all these old, worn-down books filled with spells and other magical stuff. You especially would have loved them. When I was injured in the shoulder by an arrow, he used the ingredients I had wandered off to collect to make a remedy; it healed the wound effortlessly." She remained quiet by my side. I wanted to say more, but I chose not to; what I might have said seemed to be enough.

"I see you two have gotten comfy already." I roll on my side to see Iida walking toward us; his hands carrying a bundle of wood. He plopped down the pile of wood by our feet. Uraraka moved to rearrange the messy pile, so she could use a fire spell without any problems.

"Any ideas for what we might eat tonight, Midoriya, or are we going to starve?" I could hear the light, joking tone in his voice as he took a seat across from me. Uraraka worked her magic and the wood sparked to life within seconds.

"Maybe some skewered wild boar. It's all I can come up with really that I can't possible screw up," I threw the idea out there. Iida seemed to consider it, then he nodded along. This meant I need to go hunt for a single wild boar to cook for the three of us.

My mind wished that Bakugou would stop being stubborn and actually be prudent about his future. With him, I wouldn't be feeding just the three of us, instead it would be the four of us. "By the way, did-"

"If it's about seeing anybody while I was gone, then I'm sorry. I didn't see anyone out there except for the wildlife." He removed the armor that was weighing down his chest and placed it beside him on the ground. After that, he went to remove the rest.

I looked at both of my friends for a bit before I got to my feet. My hands dusted off the dust and bits of dirt that had collected on my pants. "Okay, then while you two relax, I will go and catch our dinner. However, Uraraka will cook it. I might burn it if I even tried to," I laughed.

They all laughed at me and Uraraka just gave me a smile, "okay, if you say so." I picked up my sword and ventured off into the wilderness. As a whole, it took me about two hours to successfully catch a wild boar. When I brought it back, Iida was adding on to the fire. Uraraka was busy floating in the air absentmindly as if she was bored, which she probably is.

"Hey, a little help guys?" Iida dropped the last twig and slightly jogged over to help me carry it. By helping, I mean he took it from me completely. "I can still carry it, ya know," I huffed.

"I know you can," he said. He dropped the animal a few or a couple feet away from our fire. Uraraka finally touches the ground and thanked us for bringing it. Everything that seemed to go on around me flew by instantly. A lot has happened to us recently and were sitting here bonding like nothing has happened.

I need to get stronger physically if I don't want to depend on others so much. When I was being taken away, Bakugou had to rescue me. Now I owe him for saving me. I sigh heavily as Uraraka had the meat already skewered and cooking close to fire.

Fifteenth minutes later, the meat finished and I was right. She cooked them perfectly, unlike me, who would have burnt them into dust. "It looks scrumptious, Ura!" I snatch up my portion and we all dig in hungrily.

After our dinner, we laid out three blankets and were preparing for bed. We men had to advert our eyes from our witch. She wanted to change into something more comfortable for the night.

"Hey, boys, what do you think?" We open our eyes and she's wearing a pink gown with mid-length sleeves. "I bought awhile back when we went on that one quest to collect those giant bird eggs."

Iida laid down on his back, staring at the starry sky. The sun had left us a long time ago, but the sky was alive with a bunch of stars. "It looks great on you. What do you think, Midoriya?"

"M-me?" I look at Uraraka again, "yeah, it looks great on you. There is just one thing, who's money did you spend?"

She crossed her arms and pouted, lying down on her own space. "That is not important right now!" I smirked and also got ready to sleep. We all stayed silent, gazing up at the stars.

"You would think," a light, bubbly voice spoke, "I would get so tired of seeing stars. They have been apart of my life since I was young and started to learn my own magic. I would get so bored when my parents would go on and on about what the stars could foretold. My parents were always looking at the stars, even saying that they could read them."

I didn't say a word and neither did Iida. We let her talk about things relating to the stars. It honestly made me relaxed to listen to her speak. My eyes started to get heavy and a large yawn forced it's way out. I listened to her more, but I found myself slipping away.

~Time Skip~

I woke up with a sudden pressure in my lower abdomen. I sat up and rubbed at my eyes, then checked on my friends. They were still asleep and when I looked up, the stars were still out, but brighter. The pressure nagged at me to go find a bathroom somewhere.

I quietly got up and abandoned my friends to find a private area where they couldn't hear me. When I found a spot seeming suitable, I relieved myself against it.

Then, my ears perked at a noise behind me. It wasn't the snap of a branch, like a creep would make. It sounded like something was in terrible pain. I finished up my business and moved closer.

It sounded like a dying beast growling in pain, but it trembled. The sound never stayed the same, it went from a monstrous growl to a soft groaning. Whatever it was, it was in great pain.

I brushed back the limbs of the tree, the light of the moon striking my face. Ahead of me, I saw him, but . . . was it him?

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○
Honorable mentions
~~~~~~

SnowScatter- Is up for any bnha roleplay if anyone is interested.
(They are really good)

AngryGayPomeranian- Someone I started talking to who Is pretty cool. Check'em out!

raven311- Has a Gaster book that I am a co-author of. Check it out! Every part is suuuper long and made with extreme effort. If your into undertale, give this book a chance!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 217 29
!! THIS IS ABSOLUTE CRINGE DON'T READ IT !! "Promise you won't let me walk away next time?" he asked. Bakugou smiled in return. "I promise baby, I w...
7.4K 269 58
Every Wednesday, a new chapter! "My legs are so heavy. My chest is burning. My throat is dry. My head is pounding. Am I getting sick? Am I even able...
106K 2.7K 39
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics! THIS HAS A GOOD ENDING THOUGH ⚠rape⚠ ⚠sexual activitie...
265K 7K 31
Izuku Midoriya is the son of single mother and very successful Inko Midoriya. With Inko being a bunny model Izuku grew up with that girly twist. At t...