Caught [l.s] (boyxboy)

By amourlouis

[HIGHEST RANK: #37 FANFIC / #100 TEENFIC; 9/14/14] **sequel to Catfish. Please, read Catfish before this stor... More

Prologue.
IM Back
IM Angry
IM Right
IM Surprised
IM Home
IM Regretful
IM Lost
IM Skeptical
IM Happy
swaggy author's note
IM Jealous
IM Frustrated
IM Drunk
IM Pure
IM Gay
*IM Possessive*
IM Sad
IM Oblivious
IM Loved
another author's note.
IM Giddy
IM Scared
IM Gone
IM Grieving
IM Guilty
IM Hesitant
tinychat!
IM Unsure
IM Sorry
IM Shocked
IM Disorientated
i'm a bum
IM Alone
IM Offended
a/n
IM Leaving
IM Aching
IM Brave
! ! !
IM Smitten
I'M SORRY BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT
IM Crazy
IM Done
IM Envious
IM Independent
IM Over It
Final Chapter
Epilogue.
Final A/N
IM Domestic (one-shot)
Previously Private Chapters.
book three?
book three!!

*IM Uneasy*

37.5K 1.8K 1.5K
By amourlouis

USER CHANGE HOLLA i'm amourlouis now :) (amour means love in french)

heyy guys. so, like i said, there's going to be smut this chapter. and it's going to be top louis.

if you don't want to read it, skip over this please!

thank you thank you thank you tori for helping me write this. this was a joint effort. team work. 

concert film tomorrow!!! i'm so excited, honestly, njsd hbjgsdds my baBES on the big screen yes yes yesy esy /yesseyes. has anyone seen it yet? how is it?

this is literally all smut, i'm sorry 'bout that if top louis isn't your cup o' tea.

ilysm. please take the time to vote or comment, I love reading them and it'd honestly make my day.

oh. let's say a few days have gone by since the previous chapter, just so we're not dragging it out.

___________

 Harry hums a song that Louis doesn't recognize as he unlocks the front door—their front door, to be exact. As boyfriends. Louis can definitely get used to this.

Louis finds himself doing an odd sort of dance to the tune of the song escaping Harry's closed lips. Harry chuckles at him. Honestly, though, he'd rather do something else.

And so when he and Harry are in the apartment and the taller man has taken the keys out of the lock, Louis closes the door, using both of their bodies when he pushes Harry against it. Harry is completely caught off guard and surprised at the sudden contact his back makes with the wood. He gasps, but Louis kisses him quickly, bringing his hands up to Harry's cheeks.

Harry melts into the kiss soon after. He's still freaking humming, and it makes Louis smile so much that Harry smiles, and they're both just smiling and laughing and making out sloppily. Louis, being the confident bastard he is, moves his hands from their position on Harry's sun-kissed cheeks down to his wrists and brings them up above his head. Louis pins them there—or, tries to pin them, that is.

He's too short. Okay, well, he's not that short, but compared to Harry he's as tiny as can be. So, it's hard for him to pin them where he wants them to be, and when he finally does get it semi-right, Harry relentlessly attempts to escape Louis' grip. (Can you blame him? He just wants to hold his boyfriend properly.)

"Stop," Louis whines, frowning as he pulls away.

Harry's too impatient, apparently, because he reaches down and grabs a handful of Louis' arse and mumbles, "up" against his lips.

Louis actually finds himself complying as he jumps up and swiftly wraps his legs around Harry's waist, latching on in fear of being dropped.

As if Harry can read his mind, he looks Louis in the eyes and says, "I'd never drop you."

His facial expression is so serious, so determined to make Louis believe every word he says. And Louis does believe him; he knows Harry means it.

Louis passionately and lustfully reconnects their lips, pulling Harry closer by the nape of his neck. (The hair there is growing longer and longer each day, to the point of almost too long, but Louis' not going to complain. He loves it too much to do so.) Harry stumbles around their small apartment on his way to the bedroom, tripping over miscellaneous misplaced objects and clothes that Louis failed to pick up earlier in the day. They're running into walls, Louis' head is surely going to be hurting in the morning, and Harry is trying to take off his shoes as they enter the bedroom, but it's still great.

Harry carefully lays Louis down on their plush bed, right in the middle of the fluffy comforter. Louis honestly feels like a delicate flower right now, especially with the way Harry is being so careful and gentle with him. He's really only ever had rough sex, the kind that left him aching and exhausted in the morning. He supposes tonight will be different.

"Harry," Louis mutters. Harry blinks down at him in response, (Louis assumes this is his way showing that he's paying attention). "Where.. is this going?"

"Wherever you want it to," he replies cheekily, smiling a deep dimpled grin and displaying his teeth. Truthfully, he's so stupid. Louis sort of hates that he loves him so much.

That's all the answer Louis needs, however, as he flips their positions and straddles a very unsuspecting Harry. Harry's eyes widen with what Louis figures it probably shock as he leans down and attaches his lips to the skin where Harry's neck meets his shoulder. Harry's hands slide from Louis' back down to his hips as he tilts his head back against the softness of one of their pillows.

Louis isn't in the mood for teasing, and he's sure Harry isn't either. Which explains why he waists no time in sliding his hand down Harry's torso all the way to his crotch, where he then palms him through the itchy material of his skin tight jeans. Harry groans and moans and gasps all at once, gripping Louis' hips harder.

It's kind of amazing, actually, to see and hear Harry like this, when he's so open and vulnerable. Louis would quite like to see if he can wreck him in the nicest way possible.

"Louis," Harry halts Louis' hands a few minutes later after Louis' managed to peel Harry's skin tight jeans off of his unfairly long legs. "I'm - this is my first time. Um. Bottoming."

Right.

Louis' brought back to reality that, okay, he should probably take this slow. Very slow. Painfully slow. Harry's well being is more important than pleasure is to Louis, of course, don't get him wrong. It's just been so long since he's gotten to shag someone. Properly. And now that he's got a boyfriend, he can't help but want to take advantage of the situation. 

"It's alright," Louis says to soothe himself more than Harry. "You'll be fine. I'll be careful. You'll tell me to stop if it gets to be too much, yeah?"

"Yeah." Somehow that doesn't satisfy Louis. But the trust shining in Harry's eyes is so pure that Louis forces himself to push away any paranoia.

It's like an explosion of fireworks for the next few moments; Louis peels away that last layer on Harry's skin, exposing the younger lad to Louis completely. He kind of gasps, having only seen this sight twice. Harry looks like he's about to piss himself as Louis slides his fingers under the fabric of his black t-shirt. His breath hitches in his throat when the material falls unceremoniously to the floor. Louis isn't sure he'll ever get over how incredibly beautiful Harry is. 

His skin is tan at the same time it's milky white, which really shouldn't look so damn good, but. Harry seems to be an exception to the Rules of What Should and Shouldn't Be Attractive. He looks attractive in everything. It's not fair. Louis hates him (and loves him a lot too, of course). 

Louis can't help himself when he leans down and starts to pepper kisses all along Harry's exposed torso, reveling in the soft pants that are escaping Harry's parted lips. Louis wants to drag this out as much as possible, make it special for Harry, he does; but he's not sure he can contain himself much longer. He's still completely clothed, much to his dismay, but his main focus is and will be Harry for the remainder of the evening. 

Louis finds himself kissing a path that leads to Harry's nipples. He attaches his lips to one and sucks, earning a startled gasp from Harry's pretty pink lips. Louis tries not to be too smug as he moves on to the other, nipping lightly until both are hard. 

Harry looks about ready to cry as Louis casually slides off of him, purposely poking his bum out as he bends over and digs through their drawer to find a condom and - hopefully - some lube. When he returns, Harry is glaring at him cutely. He actually kind of resembles a puppy, if you ask Louis, but Louis is a bit preoccupied stripping himself of his own shirt, trousers, and briefs. Finally, finally Louis is able to breathe a sigh of relief as the constraining material of his boxers are pulled away. 

Harry's chest heaves as Louis grabs the lube again, opening the top and pouring some heavily onto one finger. 

"I'm gonna prep you now, okay?" Louis asks. He slides down Harry's body until he's at eye level with Harry's pre-come leaking prick. Harry's visibly nervous (Louis is too) and he tries to move as slowly as possible as he cautiously prods his finger at Harry's entrance, circling it around before carefully pushing in until he's up to the second knuckle. 

Harry's whole body tenses and his breathing has become dangerously shallow. Louis is almost worried that he's actually been holding his breath the entire time, but when he allows his gaze to flit up to Harry's all he can see is the obvious need for Louis to continue on. And so he pushes in even further until his finger is no longer entirely visible. 

"More," Harry breathes out, eyes tightly shut and lower lip brought between his teeth. Louis takes a deep breath as he obliges to Harry's request. He pulls out momentarily only to lube up three of his fingers and slides a second digit in along with the first. Harry's hands grab at the sheets as he lets out a raspy groan. Louis bites his lip hard enough that he's surprised he doesn't break the skin.

"Um. Alright?" Louis asks nervously. He's not sure if Harry's gasps are out of pleasure or pain. His heart is threatening to pound from his chest, but he's definitely not sorry when he twists his fingers and brushes up against a spot inside Harry that has his back arching. 

"Yeah, yeah," Harry assures him. "Just - there. Again. Don't stop. Please.

Louis' fucking dead, he's so turned on, and there's no way he can last longer with the way Harry's acting - sinful. He tells Harry as much, but the only response he gets is a rushed exhale of air. 

"Harry, are you sure-" Louis begins, because he's really fucking nervous about adding his third finger; Harry's already stretched around Louis' digits in a way that has Louis concerned that he might come then and there. 

"Fucking yes." Harry sounds more impatient than anything else. 

After a few more minutes of Louis very carefully opening him up, Harry's gone from whiny to absolutely desperate. He's practically writhing against the sheets and Louis can't take it, he can't. He reluctantly pulls his fingers out of Harry, who grunts lowly at the feeling of being empty, and shakily reaches for the condom. 

Louis almost drops the thing twice as he rolls it onto himself with shaky hands. Harry's hand is fumbling at his side, so Louis grasps it in his own and squeezes to hopefully help soothe Harry. He releases the hand only to grab the bottle of lube again and messily spread some along his shaft. 

Harry's already stiffening as Louis lines himself up with Harry's entrance, placing one hand beside Harry's head, and the other on himself as he pumps himself a few times. Then, he makes eye contact with his boyfriend to check one last time for approval; Harry hastily nods and trains his eyes on their lower regions. 

Louis takes a deep breath as he slowly guides himself into Harry. Harry squeaks, his toes curling into the mattress at the burn of the stretch. "Harry, you have to relax. It's going to hurt much more if you don't relax."

Harry bites his lip. "I'm trying."

"It's alright," Louis soothes, leaning down and bumping his nose against Harry's softly as he presses a chaste kiss to Harry's lip. Harry giggles, actually fucking giggles despite the fact that Louis is halfway inside of him. Which fucking sucks, because Louis is only halfway in, and his arse feels like it's on fire. 

Louis gives him time to adjust before pushing in all the way. He steadies himself (because falling on top of Harry would be less than romantic) as Harry huffs and squirms around. Louis decides against telling Harry he's only making it worse for himself, because he seems perfectly content arching his back and raking his fingers down the skin of Louis' back.

It's only been a few short moment when Harry exhales heavily. "Move."

"What? Are you su-"

"Yes. Please," he tags on quietly. With his lower lip taken between his front teeth, Louis rolls his hips lightly against Harry's. Harry's grip immediately tightens as all of the air rushes from his lungs. 

"Again."

"So demanding," Louis teases, but he'll be damned if he doesn't oblige to Harry's request. Harry seems to be completely overwhelmed by the experience judging by the way his eyes are rolling around and he's holding onto Louis so firmly that Louis can barely hold himself up, but he hasn't once asked Louis to stall his movements. 

It's slow and sweet and Louis finishes way too early, but it's alright, because a few minutes is all they really need. Louis reminds Harry more times than he can count on both hands that he loves him and takes Harry's muted whimpers as enough of a response. 

The last thing Louis hears before he drifts off to sleep an hour later is the sound of Harry's pulse against his ear and the feel of the rise and fall of Harry's chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.6K 36
there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styles, one of the popular boys in Castle se...
15.8K 597 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
2.2M 84.4K 32
Harry's perfect. He has the best girlfriend you can have, the looks, and the popularity. He's confident, except when it comes to one thing. Louis Tom...
3.2K 70 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...