Cat and Dog-VJOY {Completed ✓}

By FullSun_Velvet

Joy a famous model is forced to work with V another famous model. After going through so much hardships will... More

characters
first encounter-1
first encounter-2
Dog Cafe-1
Dog Cafe-1 (Instagram Post)
Dog Cafe-2
Dog Cafe-2 (Instagram Post)
Dog Cafe-3
Dog Cafe-3 (Instagram Post)
Daegu adventure-1
Daegu Adventure-2
Daegu Adventure-2(Instagram Post)
Daegu Adventure-3
Daegu Adventure-3(Instagram)
Forget About The Haters-(Instagram)
I Forgive You
Another Day-1
Daegu(Instagram Post)
Another Day-2
Another (Instagram posts)

Forget

772 37 5
By FullSun_Velvet

Joy POV

It's hard. It's hard pretending that you still don't love him, it's hard to have everyone hate you, it's hard to stay mad at the one person who was able to make me smile. Did I over react? He was just trying to help me, maybe I did this? I poured my emotions to him and he had converted into anger. It would be a lie, if I said Sungjae didn't deserve it but I didn't want the whole world to know that I was cheated on. I hate feeling weak, and looked down on others. If I get another pity email, I swear I will kill the next person I see. What am I saying? I would never do that, I may be cold hearted, rude, and not emphatic but I've always had my limits or I used to. What's the point of my stage name if no one likes me, if I don't even like myself. I don't deserve the name "Joy" but for some reason my soul and body is still latched onto it.

My phone started ringing again, as my manager kept calling me, I ignored obviously feeling down as my notifications keep popping up of hate Comments on my social medias. I throw my phone to the other side of my bed, and curl underneath my covers. I just wanna sleep forever, I have all this free time now, and my manager isn't even going to let me stay in bed for a day...or 4. Not a single job has come in because of the scandals, the only thing they want from me are interviews or a press conference to say something like I'm pregnant or me and Taehyung are married or that I cheated on both of them. My company, Sungjae's and V's already disclosed that all of the rumors were false, but they aren't giving up which even made me lose a couple jobs. Ding Dong. Ugh! Made if I ignore it they'll go away? Ding Dong. Nope I was wrong. I kicked the blanket off of me and kicked the air in frustration. I got off of my bed and went to the door, without even checking who it was I opened it.

"Now's not the time." I said plainly and closed the door. I started to walk away from the door, I didn't lock it after closing it, so the visiter went inside anyways.

"Oh come on, you've been in here for a week!" The person said as placed down some groceries on my kitchen table.

"Leave me alone Hyejin." I said as I plopped back onto my bed. Hyejin, or better known as Hwasa follows me to my bedroom and looked at me disappointed.

"Joy, I understand what you're going through but I finally have a day off, and you promised you'd spend it with me." Said Hwasa, as she say beside me.

Hyejin is a part of this awesome girl group called 'Mamamoo' and before they released their new song 'Gogobebe' I promised her we'd hangout on her free day. I was going to say no but then she gave me puppy eyes and I can't say no after seeing that. "Fine! I guess a little time in the sunlight will be good for me?"

"That's the Spirit!" Cheered Hyejin, she then leans in to give me a hug but stops halfway before getting off the bed and pinching her nose in disgust, "But first, you need to take a shower."

After taking a shower, doing my daily morning routine, and putting on clothes that weren't my pajamas, I headed out with Hyejin in my car. We soon reach to a shop. As much as I didn't want to get out of the car it didn't matter to my best friend Hyejin because she practically dragged me outside. I didn't have my hat or mask, so I was a bit uncomfortable. Before we enter the shop, and talk to Hyejin.

" What if someone recognized me?" I asked her worried.

"Then all the hard work you did finally payed off."

"I shouldn't have came outside today, I should have waited until the scandals died down." I kept my head down, because I was worried people would notice me.

"Joy! Jo-sooyoung listen to me!" She said, I raised my head a bit higher, "What happened before, it sucked ok. But you cant drag yourself down, the only way you can answer these solutions is to live your life, and not give a heck about others. So I need you to come in that store with me and have the time of our life's today." Hyejin said firmly. I nodded my head slowly, she then grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the shop.

It took a little bit of time to kinda forget about the scandals but soon we were able to fool around until we got kicked out the store, we bought a few stuff though, some cool sunglasses, matching hats and shoes. We went to a nearby park and sat on one of the benches behind a huge water fountain. Hwasa left to get us some ice cream, I looked at the scenery in front of me, not paying attention to my surroundings, soon I felt Hyejin sit next to me. I turn my face to my side,  and see a guy wearing all black, with a black cap and black face mask, hyejin was still over at the ice cream confections truck. There was something about him that made him seem familiar. He was faced towards me, he lowered his mask, and it was Seokjin from Bighit, he placed a finger over his lips to signal be to be quiet. He put it back up and gave me a letter. "It's for Irene." He said.

"Why don't you text her?" I asked and looked back at the scenery.

"My manger had confiscated all our phones because of the, well that thing. I just want her to meet up with me in that location." He said pointing his eyes towards the letter I have in my hand.

"Ok, I'll give it to her." I told him, he then thank me with his eyes and left the bench. Soon hyejin cameback and with our ice cream. We started taking about random things like friends do, it made me feel normal, like the way I've felt before I had a camera watching my every move. I don't hate my job, it just gets to be too much at times and I need to break free from it for a while. But of course being a top model in Korea and A famous singer we were bound to be pestered by fans. But it wasn't all bad, they didn't look at me like I thought they would, they didn't say anything about my scandals, they just wanted photos and autographs from me. One of the fans, a girl in highschool wanted to be just like me and become a big model, and her little sister wanted to be a singer just like Hyejin. Listening to those to young girls talk about their made me realize why I took modeling as a career. It made me remember the memories I had when I was a child, when I had mini fashion shows at home wearing my mom's clothes and big heels. Everyte I had fallen because the shoes were too big and tall for me I would get help back up from Juno.

Juno.

My first friend in my life brought me to the person I am now. I had to do for him and for myself.  After taking the photo's I took hyejin with me back to the car and drove to SM. Hyejin passed out in the car, so I left her there and headed up to the office, don't worry I'm coming back. Going to the office I knocked on Mr. Lee Sooman's door.

"Come in." Said a gruff voice front he other side of the door. I opened the door and greeted Mr. Sooman. "What are you doing here Joy?"

"Um." I fiddled with my fingers before looking straight at him, "I want another job, a fashion show specifically." I asked with full confidence on my voice.  Mr. Sooman just starts laughing, I look at him confused, "Is there something wrong with my request?"

He laughed again, "Nothing is wrong." He says. I look at my manager weirdly but thought nothing of it as I left his office.

    As I stared walking to the underground parking lot, I bumped into Irene along the way. I gave her the letter. She looked at it for a bit before realizing what it was for. I was about to leave again when she grabbed my wrist, but not in a rude way.  "Did you need something, Joohyun Unnie?" I asked looking back at her as my wrist was released.

Irene looked at her feet a bit hesitant to ask for something, but the something clicked in her like how I was when I asked my manager for a show. "Can you come with me?" She asked me. My eyes widen, she wanted me to come with her on her date?

"Are you sure, Unnie?" I asked her again with my hands on her shoulder.

"Its just i haven't dated in a long long time, and I'm nervous to go alone." She asked me, On the outside, she looks like she has everything, she's pretty, rich, has an awesome job, and the best luck with men.

"Of course, Unnie. I'll come. Just text me when you're ready and I'll meet you." I assured her, I watched as the tension in her face decrease. I waved her goodbye and left to go to a sleeping Hyejin in my car.

V POV

I looked at my noodle soup tiredly, my spoon was about to fall off the edge and into the bowl, Yeontan kept jumping up and down to get my attention, but I was to distracted by my never ending thoughts. Who was I to get hung up by a girl, but then again she wasn't just any girl. Aish, I pushed the soup away, thinking like this made everything else taste bad. And just on cue, my door bell rings. I get up from my stool and walk with heavy steps to the door, I checked through the door webcam and saw Seokjin Hyung, I pushed the call through button.

"Go away, hyung." I said to the speaker, Seokjin still hadn't wiped off his stupid grin off his face, and held two plastic bag. I immediately unlocked the door for him, and took the bags from his hands.

There was Seokjin hyung home made food, I ate it hungerly as Jin entered my home, and sat down on the ground to play with Yeontan. "This is the best, thanks Eomma." I said to him.

Seokjin just laughs it off knowing that he is the mom in our friend group. "I don't so this for everyone you know?" He told me, probably wanting more attention for his cooking.

"Are you kidding me, you come here everyday trying to test out your new Food recipies." I told him, Jin then got embarrassed because I realized that it was 100 percent true. I finished the first bowl of his cooking and are the second bowl that he made. "But something is odd, you haven't said anything about me calling you names. What do you want?"

Seokjin mouth opened a bit in shock, considering the fact that he really tried to hide his true intentions. He gave a heavy sigh and gave up trying to hide why he was actually here. "I need some dating advice?" He finally answers.

"Bwo? I don't know any?" 

"Aren't you dating Joy?" I started to choke on the noodles I had, I quickly got up and grabbed a glass of water. After calming myself down, I looked at him in all seriousness.

"No, we aren't dating." I told him. Its not like I don't like her anymore, its just she can be really infuriating, like that jerk Sungjae deserves that punch to the face for hurting my sooyoung. I mean sooyoung, she isn't mine yet-erm no I meant, oh nevermind you get the point.

"Oh sorry." Seokjin apologies still not completely convinced. Bing! a message on his phone appears, after reading it he then looks at me weirdly.

"Actually could you come with me in a um well how should I say this? A date?" He asked with his eyes begging me to say yes.

"Why me, ask Yoongi or Jimin, hell he's the one getting married soon." I subtly declined.

"Oh come on, please! I'll babysit Yeontan while you go clubbing! Or I'll feed you with homemade food for an entire week? Month? 6 month? A year?"

"Deal!" I cut him off, Seokjin tries to figure out why he would offer something like that. "When's the date?" I said as I cleaned my bowl and utensils in the dishwasher. He held up a two with one of his fingers and had shaped an 'o' with the other. I dropped my dishes in the sink, thankfully it didn't break but 20 minutes and he tells me now?

I stop washing the dishes and run over to my room to pick out decent enough clothing, and left Yeontan with enough food before leaving him and going with Seokjin hyung to get ready for the date.

------------------
A/N: I'm sorry for the lOnG upDAtE but here it is. Thank you for voting and getting me to 2.6 k views!!! And for the fact that I have Reached 10th place in Parksooyoung. I don't know when the next update will be considering that I'm busy with summer school but it will be here. Also please check out my other stories while your wait for the next update!! Vote, Comments and add to your reading list so you don't miss an update!! Also not yet edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.5K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
7K 1.6K 11
Taehyung has been helplessly in one sided love with Jungkook for five years, until one day he meets Yoongi, who claims he has feelings for the latter...
639 3 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...
189K 17.5K 50
★Complete★ ★A Revenge-Love Story★ ★ABO★ -Description- __________________________________ ❝A revenge Love Story started when Omega Park Jimin reject...