Assassin Disciple Chases Afte...

By Kreisal

Shen Mo is an assassin working for the AD Org. for 10 years now and is tired of the blood filled life so he d... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - 8 Years After
Chapter 2 - Planning
Chapter 3 - Arriving at A City
Chapter 4 - Infiltration
Chapter 5 - Grand Escape
Chapter 6 - Meet again but none the wiser
Chapter 7 - The Recreation
Chapter 8 - Zhu Huang wakes up
Chapter 9 - When you left...
Chapter 10 - On the run
Chapter 11 - Prayer
Chapter 12 - No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
Chapter 13 - Captured
Chapter 13.5 - Others Perspectives
Chapter 14 - Back in the AD Org.
Chapter 16 - Let's Talk

Chapter 15 - Master.........

7.9K 372 188
By Kreisal

The walk towards the President's office was filled with silence. With Commander Guo filled with relief but not showing any. And Commander Ling with brows furrowed who was lost in his thoughts which only happens once in a blue moon.

The two former assassins following them was handcuffed with their hands behind their back.

Ye Jiang Li was grinding his teeth the whole time in anxiety and fear while Shen Mo..............Shen Mo was feeling his soul leaving his body.

Shen Mo felt like his hands turn cold as ice and every step he took felt like he was closer to collapsing.

He kept praying to Buddha and other gods out there for their help.

'If its death then let it be quick please, don't let me turn into a human stick ah!'

Shen Mo grieved his short lifetime and wailed about the injustice in his mind.

Couldn't he live his life in piece ah! He even decided to keep in contact with that troublesome friend of his, Ye Jiang Li!

That enough should have earned him some good karma Pah!

Shen Mo didn't even want leave Liu Wei.

It was that damned Commander of the Center Wing! He felt his blood boil and grievances rise to the surface again remembering that bastard.

He was fine working at the East Wing when suddenly he and Liu Wei were moved towards the Central Area. And oddly enough even Commander Wang wasn't involved despite being the Commander in charge of them  and only knew of it when they were already stuck there.

The old man was red in anger when he found out but the other 4 Commanders where against him so he couldn't do anything to get them back.

The 3 years he spent on the Central area was more danger than he experience on the 7 years he was working in the East Wing.

'Of course it would when your Commander himself wanted you dead pah!'

Shen Mo being a young man who work for the Org. for 10 years had more acomplishments than some who work for half of their lives, for those who even last that far.

So he already expected to get in trouble due to others chucking vinegar watching him.

But he didn't expect to get it from the Commanders back then.

The Commander of the Central Area did everything he could to kill off Shen Mo without being too obvious about it but people in the Org. weren't stupid they knew the Commander was trying to kill of Shen Mo.

They just didn't want to poke the hornet's nest so they didn't do anything and those 3 years where full of tiring days of countless pain.

Shen Mo was real mad but what really touched his reverse scale was that Liu Wei was suffering to.

And on the last month of the second year, the Commander decided to get Liu Wei killed and in front of him(thank Buddha that he survived the wound) was the final straw.

Shen Mo contacted Ye Jiang Li and they planned a way of escape. They also ask if Zhu Huang wanted to come along but the rust haired assassin declined saying that it would be too obvious if all 3 of them were to disappear and also he wanted to serve Commander Wang more to repay the man's kindness for taking care of them.

Since the only way out of the AD Org. was death they decided to fake their death.

Ye Jiang Li was to fake his death at the 4th month of his 3rd year under the Central Area and he was to fake his death on the 10th month.

Shen Mo wanted to bring Liu Wei with him but Zhu Huang and Ye Jiang Li opposed to that.

The people of the Org. knew that Shen Mo was close to his disciple and vice versa so Liu Wei dying the same time as him was much more obvious than Zhu Huang dying as well so they couldn't.

But Shen Mo wasn't letting Liu Wei stay in the AD Org. and neither did Zhu Huang and Ye Jiang Li so they decided to make Commander Wang promise that if Shen Mo were to die while Liu Wei was still not of age, the man would take custody of of Liu Wei and get the little bun out of AD Org.

Commander Wang solemnly agreed and there plan was set.

They also decided that when Liu Wei reached the age of 24 they would visit him in a house far away from the AD Org.

Their plan work and Shen Mo managed to live in peace with Ye Jiang Li dropping by from time to time.

But each day that past he still thought about his disciple, Liu Wei.

Whether he was healthy, if Commander Wang was taking care of him right, if he still missed him.

But all of the things he imagined Liu Wei was doing, his mind didn't even cross the thought of what his disciple was actually doing now.

Shen Mo was snapped out of his thoughts when the 2 Commanders walking in front of him told them that they had reached their destination.

All the dread he felt back then hit him back twice as strong and his fear opened like a damn.

Shen Mo was starting to see black on his vision when he felt someone nudge him on the shoulder.

He looked to see Ye Jiang Li looking at the door in front of them seriously and he got the message.

'Be strong, don't faint'

Taking a deep breath he tried to calmed himself down.

He could still feel his pulse on his ears when the Commander Ling Knocked on the door.

"Come in"

Not a minute later, a cold yet alluringly dangerous voice called out behind the door.

Shen Mo felt a shiver in his spine out of fear.

Commander Ling opened the door smoothly and told them to go in first.

The room was only a little dark since it was lit by a lightbulb but it still gave of dark vibe since the walls and ceiling of the room was painted black. On the walls were shelves full of books and documents. At one of the corners of the office a grey sofa was placed. On the front of them was an office table and behind that table sat a man wearing a black suit adorned with a red tie that looked dark enough to be mistaken for black.

Liu Wei was looking at some documents and barely acknowledged the people in front of him. His blood red eyes were wandering on the contents of the paper he was holding.

Commander Guo cleared his throat and stood stiffer than usual and replied in a tone full of respect.

"President we have brought the prisoners to you as per ordered"

Liu Wei's movements stopped and he immediately looked towards the men in front of him.

His eyes search and analyzed the people presented to him.

Liu Wei's eyes narrowed and his eyes burned with a weird kind of anger when he saw Ye Jiang Li.

Ye Jiang Li felt the hair behind his neck stand and he thought of what he did to make this iceberg want his blood.

Liu Wei then shifted his attention towards Commander Guo and he nodded, silently giving his praise for managing to capture Ye Jiang Li.

And then Liu Wei finally placed his line of vision towards Shen Mo.

Authors Notes//

I'm an evil person :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was as if the reality that the 2 lived on since the they separated shattered.

Warm black orbs meets Cold red ones.

Liu Wei who hadn't shown any expression aside from anger and indifference in the past 8 years had his demon mask cracked.

The 2 Commanders behind wasn't able to hide their shock and let out small noises of confusion and awe.

Yet Liu Wei still couldn't keep his eyes off Shen Mo.

The lock that keeps his emotions and feelings in prison was starting to have cracks all over it.

Liu Wei's heartbeat that had always been steady no matter what, even when he faced the AD Org. quickened.

It sang and filled his ears with pounding noises almost deafening him.

His eyes widen and the Red Orbs on them went hazy. His mouth was slightly open but Liu Wei's voice didn't come out. His whole mind was on shock.

His thoughts drifted towards the scene where he saw Shen Mo fell of a cliff, the time he mourned and vowed to get revenge on the Org. and the people who had harmed his master by having a hand in his death and creating a new Org. out of their ashes, the hard work and blood he shed to fulfill it, and when he finally did he prayed if his master saw it and was proud of it.

The man who took care of him and helped him when he escaped the hell of his family, the one who trained him to be able to survive, the one who showed him love and cared for him willingly no matter how he pushed him away back then when he just arrived at the Org.

His savior, his master,his.............love

Then immense happiness burst forth from the very depths of his soul.

'Master had returned to me! He was alive! Master is with me now. I knew he didn't live me alone in this cruel world. Master came back. He will stay always be with me. He is mine! of course he wouldn't disappear on me, Wait is master proud of me? For achieving this.........Did master miss me as much as I miss him? Did he feel as much pain as I did? The feeling of having my whole being being torn apart. Shreds by shred with nothing to tone down the pain and only increasing as every day passed. Knowing he was only a hand away from me yet I failed him. The noises in my head driving me to the brink of insanity. Seeing the smile those bastards had when your death was reported........the feeling of wanting to kill them there and then but cannot..it hurts.....but NONE of that matters now! Master is with me now. NOthInG will get between us NoTHInG! Master is-!!!!!'

Shen Mo broke the eye contact between them and looked away.

Liu Wei's expression immediately froze over. He felt as if someone poured a bucket of cold water over him.

The bright yellow Dandelion that sprouted from his heart that only begun to start to grow frosted over and shattered to beautiful shards and from it burst forth another flower in the color of a cold piercing violet, a Petunia. 

Liu Wei's eyes turned more deadly than ever and he stood up from his chair. A blast of pure bloodlust filled the room. The people in front of him begun to shake and go white yet his Master still does not look at him!

Liu Wei didn't even bother with the other people in the room. His whole mind was focused on his master. He put on a face of indifference and anger again.

With a slight lift from the side of his lips that formed a small mocking image of a smile, Liu Wei moved his body towards his master. Liu Wei looked like he was gliding gracefully with each step he took and no sounds were created. It was a beautiful sight for a normal person but a terrifying one to the people watching him now.

Before Shen Mo even manage to take a step back, Liu Wei was already in front of him.

The disciple lifted his master's chin and made the the older face him. Red eyes meets black again yet this time it was the master's turn to be surprised.

Authors Notes\\

Haha~
Search for the meaning of the flowes hehehe

The flower language is a shout out for my other story 'Daffodils in my Lungs an Erasermic Fanfic'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

PARIWAAR By

General Fiction

48.5K 5.3K 45
Arjun Shergill is a 28 years old, well renowned businessman, who has a big loving family and two kids. He is a caring and utmost loving man. This sto...
59.2K 1.4K 40
standalone ~ mafia siblings series "You can't make me stay here! I will get an emancipation." I yell. Flashbacks of the gun in my hand, the almost-de...
54.3K 3K 22
If you knew what it felt like to have your entire life upended, that was exactly what Isabelle felt like right at this moment. From finding out you h...
Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

67.8K 1.5K 34
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...