Your Moment With Bliss (Alexa...

By BulletClubFoLife

*"Livin the Life" Crossover* A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple... More

Info and Introduction
Restore
My Special Guest
The Past
Bonding
Overnight
Shocking News
Slow Start
All Planned Out
First Date
The Freedom Fighter
Double The Trouble
Altercations
Terrible Humor
Moving Forward
Exploring
Family Filled With Titles
Deja Vu
Today Is Your Day
We Were Ment To Be
Rumble Around
We Need To Be Together
The Return Of The Rivalry
The Blood Brand
Our Big Moment
Time Off, For Us
Let's Get Away
The Return Of Mr & Mrs Majors
The Happy Couple
Cashing In
Just When My Life Is Complete
Can't Be The Fighting Champion
Embarrassment
Stomping Grounds
This Is Getting Out Of Hand
Non Stop Baby Thoughts
Momentum Killed
Back On The Sidelines
Perfect Timing

C'mon, It's SummerSlam

1.5K 32 18
By BulletClubFoLife

Recap of the two longs weeks that Tommy's been gone*

Lexi was suprised that he went through with it and packed as soon as they got home from RAW.

As soon as they walked in the front door of their house, she watched him go up the stairs without saying a word.

She had no idea what to say or even do until he walked back down a couple minutes later with two bags.

He put them to the door and grabbed a few more things in the closet near the door.

But before he could walk up to her, Lexi stopped him.

Alexa: Tommy, does this have anything to do with me?

Tommy: What?

Alexa: Are you leaving for two weeks because you're not happy? Or because were having trouble with this whole baby thing.

Tommy: What? No. This is all the stress I've been dealing with in wrestling.

Alexa: Then why can't I go with you?

Tommy: sighs* Like I said later on today, you're in a great storyline with Nicola and your titles.

Alexa: ... and you're not in any.

Tommy: Exactly.

He walked over and put his hands on her shoulders as she looked up from the ground and dead in his eyes.

Tommy: I need to reinvent myself and refresh my mind from all of this stress.

Alexa: I wish I could go with you.

Tommy: I know, but I'm sure you wouldn't want to stay in the dojo.

Alexa: As long as you're always with me then I'll go anywhere.

He knew that was from her heart, and he really appreciated it but knew this was all on him.

Tommy: I'll only be gone until Friday.

Alexa: You're coming back on my birthday!?

Tommy: I can't miss my wife's birthday. Are ya kidding me?

She smiled and wrapped her arms around him.

Alexa: What am I going to do when you're gone?

Tommy: Well, someone told me that Pamela and Nia are stopping by, maybe they could stay here for a couple days? Keep you company since were not on tour?

Alexa: Maybe, I'll call them later.

She smiled and walked outside with him as she was wondering what was happening.

Alexa: Wait, are you leaving now?

Tommy: My plane leaves in an hour.

Alexa: Oh, I thought you'd stay here tonight.

Tommy: Yeah, I want to but this is the only flight out to New Zealand for a couple days.

That then killed Lexi's mood as she wanted to have some more time with him before he left, but those plans were shot down.

She then walked up to him as he packed the Uber. Again, Lexi wrapped her arms around him but this time was tight.

Alexa: I'll miss you.

Tommy: Its only two weeks.

Alexa: Still, this will be the longest we've ever been away from each other since we started to date.

Tommy: Oh yeah. Wow.

She didn't want to let go, but knew he had to leave.

Lexi unlocked and was greeted with Tommy's lips pressing against her's.

All she could do was wrap her arms around his neck and they couldn't be separated.

But after a minute, he needed to go; Tommy said his goodbyes and got in the car.

Lexi watched him drive off and pull out of the gated community. This all still hasn't hit her, it happened all of a sudden and so quick.

She walked back inside and just looked around the house as it was quiet, exception from the animals walking around.

There was no music playing upstairs like usual when they get home and the laundry is being done. No movie was set up in the living room or someone to watch it with her. There was no Tommy.

It was all still suprising so she just sat there and let it process for a while before calling Bayley and Nia to set up dates for when they'll fly in and stay at the house.

Skip ahead a week*

Lexi just finished up with RAW as all she was doing was contract signings for SummerSlam this coming Sunday.

She was back in her hotel room, alone as the clock just hit midnight.

Before she would go to bed, this would be the time to facetime her husband.

Alexa: Please pick up..

She heard the call ring multiple times until they stopped, she then smiled as Tommy popped up on her phone with a huge smile.

Tommy: Hey babe.

Alexa: ... I miss that face.

Tommy: I miss you too.

They started to talk about what she's doing for the show and he was telling her everything that's been happening.

Alexa: Did you watch RAW?

Tommy: Yeah, we were getting ready to cook dinner for tonight when I stopped into the hang out area.

Alexa: What time is it there?

Tommy: Uhm.. looks at his phone* It just hit five o'clock.

Alexa: Wow, that's such a time difference.

Tommy: We are on the opposite side of the world from each other.

Alexa: I know.

They then continued to talk as she was posting a photo that she took earlier in the day at her hotel room.

She wanted to see Tommy's reaction as she tagged him.

Alexa: ...

Tommy: Are you posting on Instagram and talking to me?

Alexa: Maybe..

Tommy: I can't multitask like that.

He was poking fun until he pulled up and saw the post that she posted and tagged him in it.

@alexa_bliss_wwe

"I miss you@tmajorswwe"

He looked at the photo and couldn't stop looking.

Alexa: What are you looking at?

Tommy: Jeez, you're really making me suffer down here. I can't stop looking at this photo.

Alexa: Well, it's true. I don't like being this far away from each other, for this long.

Tommy: I know, but I'll meet you in New York on Friday.

Alexa: Friday couldn't come fast enough.

They then said their goodbyes and goodnights as she was going to bed.

Tommy went back to eating with the guys before the night training.

He's been working his ass off training with the best in New Japan Pro Wrestling right now.

Then he would go into deep thought on the beach outside of the dojo and meditate. Tommy was a guy that never believed in that kind of relaxation where your mind wipes, but was he wrong.

It's been helping a lot since he's been lost in the state of mind for a while.

Skip to Thursday night*

Lexi just landed in New York, checked into her and Tommy's hotel for this weekend.

She was about to call him after her shower, but when she was scrolling through social media, there was an article trending.

@WrestlingNews24/7

"Tommy Majors and NJPW make a deal!?"

@Wrestling4Life

"WWE superstar Tommy Majors spotted in New Zealands famous Fale Dojo earlier this week. Multiple sources say that he's in talk with a recruiter for New Japan Pro Wrestling."

Alexa: What the hell?

This sparked something in her that made her very upset, that he maybe giving up on WWE so quickly.

It was time to get to the bottom of this.

Alexa: God damnit Tom, you better pick up.

It ringed for a good minute until it stopped with his sweaty face popping up.

Tommy: Hey.. babe.. sorry..

Alexa: What the hell is going on down there Tom!?

Tommy: Huh? Wait.. give me a.. second.

He sat down on a bench on the path he was running up, that leads to wavy hills.

Tommy: Ok, say that again?

He was breathing heavy as he was still mid way into his run, but this may make him stop since it sounds serious.

Alexa: I'm reading all over social media about you talking to recruiters in Japan!? You can get fired for this!

Tommy: Hold on, you read somewhere about me talking to recruiters for New Japan?

Alexa: I just said that.

Tommy: Ok, well those statements and articles are all wrong since I haven't talked to another company. I've been in the dojo and only the dojo until today.

Alexa: Then why would they say all this?

Tommy: Drama? I don't know Lexi, why do people say random shit about other's outside of wrestling? Remember what they say, don't believe anything the internet says.

Alexa: So you're not talking to them?

Tommy: I just explained how I couldn't be talking to them. Plus that's breach in contract, I'll get sued for that. I would like to come to Japan but those times have come and gone for me.

Alexa: Tom, you're only 27. I'm turning that tomorrow.

Tommy: Yeah, but these young guns over here are insane. I could never hold up to what they do.

Alexa: I see. So theres nothing to he worried about?

Tommy: No, trust me.

She then smiled as they had a normal private conversation about themselves.

After an hour, Tommy was back in the dojo and saw Lexi yawn.

Tommy: I gotta get to bed soon, getting up early to fly to my girl.

Alexa: Oh really? I wonder who she is.

Tommy: You'd love her, but she'd kill you knowing that I'm talking to another beautiful woman.

Alexa: Aww Tom.

She smiled as they could still mess around like they used to before they got married. They said their goodnights and hung up.

Lexi smiled and fell asleep knowing that tomorrow would be the best day of her life.

Tommy hung up, ate his regular and thanked everyone for the training over the week and a half.

He then packed up and headed to the airport.

It would be a long trip.

He got on his plane around noon and instantly fell asleep in the first class bed he had, ever since it would be almost a twenty hour flight.

The next day*

Lexi was already up and dressed up as the clock hit 11:30am*

She then heard the best sound that she's ever heard, her phone buzzing.

Tom💍🖤: I just landed.

Alexa: I'll be there soon.

Tom💍🖤: I can't wait to see you.

She got really excited and grabbed her rental car.

At this point she knew that it wouldn't be hard to get to the airport since they were staying in a hotel that was only ten minutes away.

20 minutes later*

Lexi was standing in the middle of the first floor of the airport as she saw a person wearing all black sweats and had his hood up.

She just watched him as he looked around, then caught her right in her eyes.

He dropped his headphones so they were around his neck and got off the escalator.

Lexi then walked up and they hugged each other very tight.

Tommy never wanted to let go but did when Lexi started to kiss him.

Alexa: Oh my god, I missed you so much!!

Tommy: I missed you too!

They kept kissing until they then unlocked and walked to her rental.

The whole car ride and elevator ride up their hotel room was him telling her what he did and learned from the experience.

And as they walked in, there was a bouquet of roses on the table near the door.

Lexi turned around in shock as these weren't here when she left.

Tommy: Happy Birthday.

Alexa: Aww, you're the best.

She kissed him one more time as he got all of his clean clothes out and tried to figure out what he wanted to wear tonight.

As he was in the dojo, he was able to clean all of his clothes so he could come this weekend prepared.

Later on that night*

Lexi was wearing a nice sundress with a necklace that Tommy got her earlier today.

She had a matching bracelet that he got her last year.

Tommy was wearing a nice button up with black jeans and they walked up to a restaurant that was on the top floor of this building.

They were shown to their table as soon as they got off the elevator.

Tommy held Lexi's hand as they walked through and went outside to the huge balcony that overlooked the New York skyline.

They both sat down and took a breather as they have had a long day.

He took her around all of New York, enjoying the food, scenery and each other.

From shopping to becoming a tourist, they just enjoyed the time they had together.

An hour later*

The clock hit 21:00pm and they were walking back to their hotel as Lexi had a great time with her best friend, husband and partner in crime.

They walked into the room where Tommy took off his uncomfortable dress shoes and laid down on the bed as he was exhausted.

Lexi watched him until she turned on the bathroom light and was out of his sight.

He had no idea what was about to happen but he laid there until he heard her walk out.

Tommy: So babe, how was your birthday?

Alexa: Good, but you can make it better.

He looked up and saw her, nothing on standing there with his a smile and acting seductive.

Tommy couldn't do anything as she crawled up to him and helped him undress.

2 days later*

Tommy woke up next to his wife, he was holding her tight and he saw that she had a smile on her face.

He kissed her cheek thinking she was still sleeping, but he went to get up and felt a hand pull him back.

Lexi put her arms around his neck and they started to kiss.

They wouldn't unlock until he had to ask something.

Tommy: Hey Lex, did you ever take a test?

Alexa: Oh from our time Friday night?

Tommy: Yeah.

Alexa: No I never, let me try!!

She got really gitty and excited as she went in the bathroom.

Tommy followed and stood outside the bathroom.

5 minutes later*

Lexi opened the door and didn't have the pregnancy test with her.

Tommy: Nothing?

Alexa: Negative.

Tommy: Well keep trying.

He then hugged her as they had a little moment.

Fast forward to later on that night, SummerSlam*

The night was going well for the company, but for Lexi; not so good.

She started the night defending her RAW Women's Championship against Becky Lynch.

After a ten minute match, she went for her famous "Twisted Bliss" but missed as The Man rolled away. As she was recovering from that long fall, Becky rolled her up in her DisArmHer and made her tap.

Lexi had lost one title, but the night wasn't done as one match had ended, the next one started.

She was laying on the mat of the ring as Charlotte's theme hit. The Queen and Sassy Southern Bell walked out as they were just all smiles.

Nikki then ran out to help her friend as they were assaulting her.

But the match started and Nikki had to do most of the work. Sadly, when Lexi tagged her in and Charlotte attacked that left arm and shoulder as much as she could.

The Queen twisted her up in her "Figure Four", making Lexi tap in her second defense.

The two blondes of WWE had won the Tag Team Championships and walked out.

Nikki then building her heel character, turned to help Lexi up but started to attack her which the fans cheered as she was going solo.

When the ref finally got Nikki off, they all helped her backstage where she wouldn't take any interviews and went straight to her and Tommy's locker room.

She hadn't seen him all day, so seeing his face would cheer her up. But when she got in the room, he was gone.

The main event*

The WWE Universe and The Shield were told that Roman would be defending his Universal Championship against a mystery opponent in the main event.

Everyone was guessing on who it would be, but no one expected this to happen.

As Roman stood in the middle of the ring with Seth and Dean circling him, the arena blacked out and a loud tribal horn blew throughout the arena.

Then it tied into this theme that no one knew was happening.

Roman, Seth, Dean and the entire WWE Universe watched as tribal warriors walked out and lined up against the stage as smoke started to roll out.

Before they knew it, a mysterious figure walked out in front of two bigger figures that stood guard behind him.

Fans in the front row were getting to see who it is, but the lights came up in bright red until a spotlight hit them.

Tommy was painted up with Rowe and Hanson standing behind him.

He had returned with back up, the newly crowned RAW Tag Team Champions.

Each men stood side by side Tommy as they made their way down to the ring.

At this point, Seth and Dean had jumped out of the ring so it was just Roman and Tommy, face to face.

Everyone was in their respectable corners and the bell rang as Tommy came out explosive.

He wouldn't let Roman get up; everytime Dean or Seth would try and drag him out, Rowe and Hanson would turn around and throw them out of the area.

So it was all Tommy as he was showing off his new moves.

The dojo back in New Zealand had really paid off as the showed off his new move.

Tommy hit Roman as he was hung up on the top rope with a superkick.

The big dog dropped, but suprised Tommy as he went to pick him up and was rolled up by a quick schoolboy roll.

He kicked out and saw Roman running the ropes. Tommy was becoming a huge target.

But as he was facing Roman and saw him running at him, he showed off his new finisher.

It was called "Major Changes" which was a nasty Spinebuster.

That knocked Roman out for a second but Tommy was able to quickly cover for the three count.

He shot up instantly as he finally got what he was promised a year ago.

The ref rushed and handed him the Universal Championship as the crowd cheered. The title was finally off of Roman after a year, and now it was Tommy's time to shine.

The War Raiders joined him in the ring and held him up as a new faction was forming with them owning all titles.

Everyone applauded them and all headed backstage a while later.

That's when he was hugged by Triple H, Road Dogg, Shawn Michaels, and suprisingly Vince.

They had come through and seen his works came forth.

He was about to do an interview with Cathy but they were interrupted with Lexi coming up and hugging her husband very tightly.

The camera crew and Cathy walked away as they'd get the interview later. Lexi then walked him back to their locker room where they got ready to go back to the hotel room.

Both were soar and in pain, but were finally happy again.

She had some news to tell him but wanted to wait since it wasn't that big of a deal.

An hour later*

Tommy did one interview and one only for Cathy, then him and Lexi went back to their hotel room as they met up with Sarah and Rowe.

Hanson had gone with his girlfriend for dinner, so this would be a quick drink to celebrate.

They enjoyed each others time and planned for another time they could meet up.

This could be building a new friendship, after with the whole Ruby, Emma and Liv thing. Lexi was always friends with Sarah and after all that drama she became closer to her since she wanted to help.

But after twenty minutes, they all said their goodnights and Tommy walked Lexi up to their room.

As they walked in, she was slowly all over him.

He could tell what might happen so he stopped it.

Tommy: Hey, can we talk?

Alexa: About?

Tommy: How about we slow down on the baby thing.

Alexa: I know, we already talked about this.

She went back to kissing his neck and unzipping his sweatshirt as he was confused.

Tommy: So then why are you still all over me?

Alexa: Tom, you dummy. I'm giving you a reward for tonight. You deserve it.

She bit her lip and they ran into their bedroom where the door closed and the affection poured out.

All night.

END OF CHAPTER 37

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 949 24
A well known superstar named Tommy Majors has made a name in NXT after a couple months, he was on to success in the WWE. He got along with everyone i...
18.8K 582 30
Rose is a WWE superstar and she is in love with her best friend who doesn't feel the same way about her once he gets married she decides to move on w...
29.8K 401 18
WWE has signed the hottest free agent in Sports Entertainment, and the Raw and Smackdown after Wrestlemania he makes a huge splash in the company by...
2K 14 11
On one side we have Gionna Daddio, known more notably as Liv Morgan. Gionna has been a wrestling fan since her childhood. Seeing these larger than li...