Musical One Shots (Slow Updat...

By WhatsThePoint420

Because I have nothing better to do with my life Note: I do not own any of the musicals or ships shown in thi... More

Recommendations
The Break Up - BMC
Marry Me? - DEH
A/n #1
What is ok?-Bmc
Murder Mystery-Heather's Pt2
Kermit-BMC
A/n #2
A/n #3
Merry Christmas
Holding Hands
Raindrops
The Fight

Murder Mystery-Heather's PT 1

250 3 31
By WhatsThePoint420

Note: I was in a gas station and saw Corn Nuts, it just reminded me of Heather's.
Ships?: Kram and Jdronica
Recommended: This was recommended by Star_evans17. Thank you for the wonderful recommendation!
Trigger Warnings:Major Character death, meantion of bullying, movie spoilers (Princess Bride) and swearing.
A/n: Alrighty while writing this story I decided I wanted to make 4 to 5 parts so if you would like to see part two to this then please comment so. Anyways onto the one-shot

3rd Person Pov.

Veronica opened the car door. Her, JD, and plenty of others had just been invited to a high school reunion at the Mcnamara mansion. She shivered as she remembered her high school days. From a nobody to a Heather. She helped "rule the school". She bullied kids. She was a horrible person.

Until she meet Jason Dean, her current boyfriend. He helped her realize her wrong doings. He helped her make up with Martha. He was there for her, and she was thankful.

They were now living together in a apartment. Though it was small they were both going to school to be detectives. Veronica couldn't wait untill JD got down on one knee and proposed.

"Darling, are you coming?" JD held out his hand. Veronica gave a goofy grin before taking it and walking to the well lit house.

Veronica's Pov.

I knocked on Heather's door then waited. When the door came towards me I took a step back. Then I was greeted by a girl with light blonde hair. "Mac!" I practically yelled as we gave each other a hug.

She giggled, "Hey Ronnie. Hey JD"

"Greetings and Salutations"

"You ready to meet the gang?" I nodded, excited to see everyone once again.

She lead us inside to the dinning room. The room had a fairly small dinning table with exactly eight seats, and five were filled. Mac spoke over their chatter and said, "Guys look who's here."

The talking stopped for a couple of seconds before Ram said, "Eeey Ronica, wassup?"

I walked over to an empty seat on the left. It in the near the middle of the table. "Nothing much. How about you?"

"Nothing really."

Kurt looked at JD then said,"That trenchcoat gives me school shooter vibes."

He smirked,"I see you two haven't changed."

"Pffft, please. Me and Ram made an agreement to not bully anyone, no matter what. That rule only doesn't count for you."

I looked down only to see that the two boys hands were interlocked. While pointing at the pair I said, "Is there something going on that we don't know about?" They looked around confused. The first to notice their mistake however was Kurt.

His face turned bright red before trying to pull his hand away. Unfortunately by doing this Ram now understood what I was talking about. His face turned a little pink but instead of pulling away he gripped Kurt's hand harder. They were fighting with eachother for about a minute, until Kurt gave up and let his hand be held.

Me and JD had amusement written all over our faces. "You know Kurt and I have been together for nine months."

"Ten months" Kurt mumbled.

"Nine months."

"Ten months."

"Nine months."

"Ten mo-" As their argument continued I decided to turn to Martha who was chatting with Duke. "How are you guys doing?"

"Oh we're doing just fine. It's only that Heather thinks Ghostbusters (a/n:sorry I had no ideas.) Is better than Princess Bride."

"It is. I mean what's not to love. Ghosts, violence-"

"Princess Bride is a classic."

"Who said Ghostbusters wasn't?"

"Well Princess Bride has a happy ending."

"Again something Ghostbusters also has."

"At least Princess Bride is realistic."

"What's so realistic about a Princess being kidnapped by hobo pirates, a ninja coming to save her. Then she finds out that ninja is that farm boy she fell in love with years ago. Oh and did I mention the ageing machine that-"

As they continued bickering, I noticed that Chandler was awfully silent. "Heather are you alright?"

She looked up from her seat before replying, "Of course."

"That doesn't sound like the Heather I know."

"Things have changed Veronica."

"So you regret it?" I enquired.

"Not at all."

"Really?" JD asked.

"Really." JD stared at her for a second before excusing himself from the table."Why don't you?" I asked.

"Why don't I what?"

"Regret it."

"Listen Veronica, the school needed someone to control it. That was my purpose. Sure some kids needed to be pushed or shoved but it kept people in line. It kept the school from going insane. If I all of a sudden died Duke would take my place as HBIC not understanding the responsibility. The school would then begin to fall apart. Those two." She pointed to Kurt and Ram " would only offer date rapes. Mac would be manipulated, as always. And Martha, well she'd probably kill herself. A few people may get hurt, but that's a small price to pay in order to keep the school in check." I nodded. Not everything Heather said made complete sense but I decided to roll with it. "I see your still dating that greasy little nobody."

"JD is not a nobody."

"JD is a fucking creep. Did you see the way he stared at me, it's like he wanted to... Kill me."

I rolled my eyes and stood up, "You're just being dramatic Heather, I'm going to find my boyfriend, so if you'll excuse me." I walked away practically fuming.

When I walked outside the dinning room JD was there holding a pair of scissors. "Jason Dean, what are you doing?"

"Ohh, ummm. Just cutting my hair." He took a couple of strands and cut them. "There perfect."

"Are you sure you were just 'cutting your hair.'" I asked. He nodded.

Still not being fully convinced I rolled up his sleeves. To my pleasant surprise there was nothing there. "Veronica, what are you doing?"

"Just uhh looking at your triceps?" I didn't think that answer would convince him.

He raised an eyebrow. I just awkwardly giggled. "Just give me a moment to finish cutting my hair." He said almost sounding unsure of himself. I nodded before awkwardly walking away into the dinning room.

Upon entering there was suddenly food on the table. I sat down almost ten minutes later JD entered "Well look who finally decided to show up." Duke commented before Mac said,"Let's eat!"

~~Time skip brought to you by how iconic Robert Manion is~~

Once the table was cleared everyone headed in separate directions. Some talked with people while others started admiring the house. "Hey Ronnie!" Mac darted over to me.

Heather Mcnamara's Pov.

"What's up Mac?" Ronnie asked.

"Could I talk to you," I saw JD and whispered so that only she could hear, "In private? The study room?" She looked to her left and nodded. I started walking to the study room. When the doors opened my eyes landed on a seat and I sat down.

After waiting for a couple of minutes Veronica finally arrived. I smiled from ear to ear, but when she took a seat in front of me that smile faded. Remember what your here to talk about I scolded myself. "What's on your mind Mac?" She asked putting her hand over mine.

"Well.." I took a deep breath before letting it all out, "When everyone got here I felt, no I knew everyone was going to change. Ronnie they all act like nothing happened. We all act ok when really very few to none of us are ok. I-I-I don't like lying to friends. And I need to tell someone how I feel."

"Go ahead and say whatever, I'm all ears."

I sighed,"Chandler, Kurt, Ram, Duke, Martha, You, even JD seem ok. You all are ok to see eachother. None of them are slightly uncomfortable or fazed or anything. Duke and Martha are talking for heaven's sake. Even if it is bickering. They act like nothing happened. But something did happen. I feel terrible. I was a bully. I hurt so may people. Made them feel horrible, suicidal. I know how that feels and don't wish it upon someone else. I was so blinded by popularity that I didn't even notice." My head fell into my hands and I started to sniffle.

"Believe me, we all feel guilty. And the most important thing is you realize what you did wrong, and improved your behavior. You can't reverse time, but you can change the future by acting the way you really feel is right."

I smiled still sniffling,"Thanks for coming here with me."

"Oh, um your welcome." I gave her a hug.

When we pulled away Ronnie however had one question left for me,"If you were nervous to meet us then why did you invite everyone to your mansion?"

"Oh well I jus-" I was cut off by a large thud followed by a scream. We looked eachother dead in the eye before running to where the sound was coming from.

When we reached the top of the stairs the only thing we saw was a dead, Heather Chandler on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Sorry again for the long wait. I was working on other things and traveling. I also had major writing block so sorry this came out really bad. Either way I hope you enjoyed it. I again wanna post more content in faster amounts of time (still working on it). Anyways I'm Out!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 186 19
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
287K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
87.6K 3.4K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
47.4K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...