Letters from the Tributes

By book_dragon69

SPOILERS AHEAD! If you haven't already read the amazing hunger games trilogy, you'd better put this down. Thi... More

To Katniss from Rue
To Cato from Clove
To Rue from Thresh
To Glimmer from the tracker Jackers
To Glimmer from Clove
To Foxface from Peeta
To Mags from Katniss
To Katniss from Gale
To Gale from Prim
To Katniss from Foxface
To Katniss from Prim
To Katniss from Buttercup
To Clove from Thresh
To Thresh from Katniss
To Katniss from Thresh
To Annie from Johanna
To Annie from Finnick
To Peeta from Gale
To Finnick from Finnick Jr.
To Katniss from Mrs. Everdeen
โค๏ธThank you!โค๏ธ

To Clove from Cato

337 9 1
By book_dragon69

Dear Clove,
I wasn't fast enough to save you, and I just wanted to tell you that I tried my hardest to avenge you, I wanted to protect you, even though I knew you didn't need my protection. I tried to keep you alive. When I heard you call my name, I ran faster than I ever have before, and I don't think I realized how much I loved you until you were gone. I've never felt that much love for anyone before. I wasn't there in time, and, I'm so  sorry. But I'm on my way home to you, and we will be together again soon.
Love,
Cato

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 812 50
My first attempt at a fan fiction of The Hunger Games. The untold story of Peeta's reintroduction into society, and how on earth the epilogue came ab...
172K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...