MY Warrior Cat Life Thoughts

By Foxishwhisker

Read The Title Young Ones... Or Are You A JAYFEAHER?! (Thats pretty much a compliment, Jayfeather rocks XD) More

MY Warrior Cat Life Thoughts
Theory 1
My Top 5 Fav Warrior Cats!
Quote 1
Top 5 Fav Warrior Cat Couples!
Longtail's Incident
Spottedleaf's Death: PREVIEW
Quote 2
JayfeatherXStick? AshfurXScourge!? MORE!?
Hi There. I'm Diamondsoul
Quote 3
Firestar
Dovewing & Millie
Who Do You Like Better?
Quote 4
Joining The Dark Forest (Blossomfall's P.O.V): PREVIEW!
Quote 5 (Or at least I'm pretty sure its 5)
Who's Better
See Tigerstar(kit) Nag His Mother! (Found In Bluestar's Prophecy!)

Hawkfrost's Point of View Of The Great Battle: PREVIEW

77 2 2
By Foxishwhisker

Ya! Another Preview To ANOTHER Short Story! Go Check It Ou: Hawkfrost's Point of View of The Great battle!

Hawkfrost's Welcome:

Ivypool, don't freeze at the first sight of blood; we're fighting to win! Hollowflight, tuck your tail in, no complaining, Blossomfall! Ah.. Brokenstar, nice to see you; who have you brought? Oh, Ok. Dead Or alive? Mmmm... Another recruit, one more for us one less for the clans. Alright. Welcome. We are focusi- oh, watch where you put your paws, bloods everywhere... Anyway, we are focusing on taking over the clans, a new rein, for the warrior code is for weaklings. You can earn a worthy rank, respected by your clanmates... Tell me, wouldn't you want to be a legend for bein the best fighter in the history of the clans? I know that gleam, so tell me would you like to train here or not...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 31.3K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
152K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
570K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
772K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...