Truth hurts

By EliskaBookworm

My verse how it could be with Diecesca in season three.. Will Francesca tell Violetta about Diego being her b... More

*Introduction*
★Chapter 1★
★Chapter 3★
★Chapter 4★
★Chapter 5★
★Chapter 6★
★Chapter 7★
★Chapter 8★
★Chapter 9★
★Chapter 10★
★Chapter 11★
★Chapter 12★
★Chapter 13★
★1000 views!!★
★New book!!★
★Chapter 14★
★Chapter 15★
★Chapter 16★
★Chapter 17★
⭐️Chapter 18⭐️
⭐️Chapter 19⭐️

★Chapter 2★

1.1K 32 4
By EliskaBookworm

Me: "Vilu! Is everything okay?"

Violetta: "Oh..Fran..hi! Yeah..no it's okay let's just go to class or we gonna be late."

Me: "Come on Vilu! You're my best friend! I can tell when you're not okay..just tell me..please?"

Violetta: "It's just..I don't know..I feel like since Priscilla and Ludmila moved in everythin's different you know? Ludmila is such a drama queen! This morning she 'accidentaly' spilled juice all over my songbook and then she started yelling at me that it's all my fault! Then dad and Priscilla walked in and grounded both of us for fighting. I can't stand her anymore! I hate her!"

Me: "Ahh.. Vilu! I'm so sorry! Come here!"

I hug her and when she let go I see Ludmila walking to us.

Me: "Speaking of.."

Ludmila: "Oh hey, 'SISTER'! How ya doing? Making plans with your poor little friend on how to ruin my life even more than it already is?"

Me: "Ludmila just go away.."

Ludmila: "Oh Vilu is that tears is your eyes? What happened you poor little girl?"

Violetta: "Leave me alone or I WILL KI-"

I stand in Violetta's way before she can do anything.

Me: "Vilu! Chill! If you do something to her you're going to be in more trouble! She's not worth it. Come on. We have to go to Beto's class."

I just wanna say thank you to 'TinistaFromTheUk' for commenting! To be honest I freaked out a little bit as you are like my favourie person on Wattpad :D all your stories are just amazing ! And I'd never think that someone would even read my story haha :D so thank you! :D♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 758 28
The beautiful romance of angie and German from violetta . What happens after angie leaves for France ? Will she leave ? Will the to lovers ever be to...
17.4K 462 43
They meet at a Laundromat, at first Luke's an ass, and Yenessa the 'hot topic of the popular dicks' according to Luke, when she isn't at all. They so...
28.2K 2.1K 46
Diego Ramos and Clara Alonso had been friends for some times now... Close friends to be exactly. They were very close since in the first season of Vi...
6.2K 57 15
Diego and Violetta are in Hawaii for their Graduation, even though they have gone through a rough patch. Diego is doing everything in his power to ma...