Remember When #featured #AllS...

By ttorrest

#1 Teen Romance on Amazon #1 New Adult #1 Romantic Comedy **Trip Wiley used to merely be the gorgeous new guy... More

About Remember When
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
TRIP POV Remember When Bonus Chapter
FAQ
PREVIEW Remember When 2: The Sequel CHAPTER 8

Book Club Discussion Questions

11.8K 112 45
By ttorrest

BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION QUESTIONS

1.      Were you surprised by the ending? Do you think Layla and Trip should have ridden off into the sunset together?

2.      How do you think Layla's mother's abandonment affected her? Were you able to notice anything interesting about the way Layla referred to her? Do you agree with Layla's opinion that her mother was manic-depressive?

3.      We don't get to hear too much about Layla's dad. What's your take on him?

4.      How do you think Mr. Wilmington's drinking affects Trip when it comes to his own alcohol use?

5.      What did you think of Lisa and Pickford's decision to move to California together?

6.      How do you view Layla's friendship with Lisa? Was their relationship realistic?

7.      Every chapter in RW is the title of a movie from 1990 or 91 and there were a ton of other eighties/nineties references. Which ones stood out for you?

8.      It's hard to ignore the running Shakespeare theme throughout the story. What did you think of Trip and Layla's "balcony scene"? Can you guess what Shakespeare work Trip's "Mind Ramble" was based on?

9.      Popularity is also an issue that gets addressed repeatedly throughout RW. How did you feel about Layla's evolving thoughts on the matter? What group were you a part of in high school?

10.  Let's discuss Cooper, shall we?

11.  Who did you envison as Trip? Was it your high school crush or someone famous?

12.  Casting call! Who would you like to see in the movie version of Remember When?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 150 41
Billy Miller is not gay. He's not even sure he's anything at all because he doesn't like people. But that's alright. His parents, his fish and his cl...
5.5K 1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
834K 8.5K 16
Calliope's ex-boyfriend, her high school sweetheart, crash-landed back into her life like a rom-com sequel she never ordered, ready to rewrite the sc...
516K 13.1K 31
Avery Alderidge has it all: a sweet boyfriend, tons of great friends, a loving family. She's fierce and popular, and has just started at her first-ch...