Heaven of The Devil

De AmelSmith

Hello this is my first Attempt to write a story, I hope it will be a good one and worth it to read. My most l... Mais

Meet the Devil
Angry Beauty
Conflicts
The Kiss
Under the Rain
You are Mine
It's Not Love
A Late Night Affair
The Devil's Mercy
Brothers?
It's Time to Say Goodbye
Bloody Tears
A Love so Brotherly
A Painful Break up
Marry Me
Happy-go-luck
My Heaven

The Devil's Choices

708 50 17
De AmelSmith

Shen Wei came close to his mother and sat just next to her after he helped her sit. He was fearing whatever coming from her mouth now.

She looked into his eyes and stroked his back, she felt somehow responsible for this mess. She can't tell him that she can be his real mother, he will sure blame her for leaving them in an orphanage on the first place and he will sure come to hate her after all these years cursing on his own parents for abandoning them.

Wei Lan never gave them her name because she was afraid of Yunlan's reaction if he knows and also as they may not be her own children after all, she protected herself and her real son but gave them love and care instead.

Wei Lan can't ask him for a DNA test also as she fears to find out that they are not her biological sons. This is something she can't tell to Shen Wei fearing whatever reaction he may have.

Yezun was eavesdropping behind the door.

"Mother, what is it?" Asked Shen Wei, being a little bit worried.

"Shen Wei my dear, did I ever made you confused?" She asked.

"About what mother?" He raised an eyebrow not fully getting the question.

"About Yunlan?" She added.

"What's wrong with him?" Shen still not understanding.

"I saw you two kissing that night, I told Yezun to lie so to protect both of you, but when I saw you riding his car last night I couldn't keep this for longer" her eyes were dropping tears.

Learning that he couldn't be more disappointed and sad.

"I am so sorry mother" Shen couldn't say more.

"Just be honest with me please, what is happening between you and your older brother?" She made it worst adding the word brother, to make Shen Wei take off any idea related to Yunlan.

She wanted to remind him that Yunlan is his brother.

"I don't think we are brothers mother" he forced a smile when his heart just felt heavy.

"My babe you are brothers, you are my son the same as Yunlan" she wanted only to made him believe that she doesn't distinguish between them.

"Just tell me Shen Wei?" She pleaded.

"Please darling"

"I love him and as far as I know he loves me too" he lowered his head feeling shy.

Wei Lan just felt horror, she quickly jumped of the idea of the two being blood related.

"I must stop this, I can't make a bigger mess in my life more than I already did" said inwardly.

"I need to give up on at least something or someone" her heart was aching, her body was trembling even if she has to half lie about the truth.

She closed her eyes bite her own lips hard and after a strong sigh she got to talk finally.

Looking at her Shen Wei was sacred to hear more, he was awaiting for something big this time to come out of her mouth.

"You and Yezun are my real sons Shen Wei" she just threw a bucket of cold water on him.

He froze completely not uttering a word, not making a move. He just felt like disappearing in that moment and never come back again.

"What nonsense is she saying, why is she doing this? Why going this far with a lie just to separate them?" Yezun was asking all these questions when he finally went to back up his brother feeling a bit disappointed in his mother.

"Yezun, you must have heard me?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

"Are you making up all of this just so they won't be together anymore?" He asked being so confused.

" I am sorry I lied all these years, you can even do a DNA test to prove that" she just throw that bet and hoped they won't take it seriously and do the test, she wanted to make them believe what she is saying.

"How....... H.....ow come........ T.hat...we ........ are your son's" Shen Wei couldn't speak a coherent sentence.

"I made a mistake when I was still a student and gave birth to you, and I put you in an orphanage because I was scared of my family since I was already married and have my husband and Yunlan, later when I lost everything I came back to you and you were already adopted" she was feeling regret with all her heart.

"I took care of you until they gave up and gave you back to me" she said.

"You mean you were our mother and yet you never said anything"Yezun was getting angry and sad, this truth was hard for him to accept.

"I know I have sinned strong, I made you suffer I can only seek forgiveness from you two" she cried loudly not because she is saying this but because she is half lying.

She can't tell them that she is not sure for them to be their own sons or not, that will be even worst.

"Why you kept silent? Why did you make us believe we are adopted all these years?" Shen Wei took a step away from her.

"I am sorry, I didn't want for you to think I left you in an orphanage in the first place, you were so happy to know I took you and raised you as my sons I could see the amount of love in your eyes, but if I told you I made you suffer you will hate me and I can't live with that" she tried to garb his hand but he pulled away.

"Mother, you were selfish" said yezun. With a sad tune.

"I am selfish person, I am a horrible mother but please my babies don't hate me, please don't leave me, I can't live longer to repent on what I did" she cried as she screamed loud from the pain in her heart and body.

Yezun rushed to her side hugging her strong but Shen Wei looked at her with cold eyes as if he doesn't care but inside of him he is simply breaking seeing her suffer like that.

Yezun cried along with his mother learning the truth he was feeling sorrow and disbelief.

Shen Wei didn't have a proper reaction, his attitude was very cold that's what scared his mother even more.

She left her bed coming closer to Shen Wei as she takes a step close to him, while he took a step back.

"Shen Wei, please forgive me now you know why you can't be together" she said while handing her hand for him to grab it.

But it's too late, they already made love twice and they love each other now, and guess who forced his brother it was Shen Wei who will take the full blame.

"You know the mother who raised us was very lovely and soft, she cared for us even when we are not her real sons, but what you did huh? abandoning us, leaving us in orphanage where we suffered for 10 years from hunger and cold and that's why I got sick and I had a kidney transplant" he laughed.

"I always wanted to tell you this that I hate you and I will never forgive you as much I loved our adoptive mother I come to hate you even more thanks for giving me a chance to burst my long blocked anger and hate for my real mother"

"Xiao Wei" his brother called.

"Leave him" she said.

"Let me tell you something, you can't love someone to death if you don't hate someone to death mother now choose what you want to be for me and it will all depend on what you answer" he said wearing an evil face suddenly.

"What do you mean?"she was scared of him for the first time in her life.

"Do you want to be my adoptive mother and accept my relationship with your son and just forget about all what you said now and I will carry on to love you as I always did or just be my real mother and make me hate you, blame you for everything bad in my life" he forced a smile.

"I already said I must give up on one of them but I didn't want it to be you my most beloved one" she said inwardly feeling hurt by his words.

"Xiao Wei you must be gone mad, watch what you are saying" his brother wanted to bring him back to his kind self.

"Still waiting mother because you need to accept the aftermath of your own wrong doings" he said then added some salt to it all.

"And don't make me believe you got me to register the marriage for us but to protect your most beloved Yunlan, all what you did till now was for him, shall I hate him with you and make you two suffer just the same as me" he couldn't be more harsh.

"Is this the way you express your anger my babe, don't tell me you are serious Shen Wei" his mom said

"Maybe I will choose for you, like mother like son I choose Yunlan and I won't give up on him" he forced another evil smile.

She got very angry now, Wei Lan couldn't control her anger and she started to feel pain in her body.

She slapped him hard, for the first time in her damn life she hit him hard.

He didn't move for a moment as he was trying to realise that she really hit him hard.

"Now get back to your sense Shen Wei am not letting you drown in a sin just like I did forget about him, I know I am partly responsible for this as I always mentioned him to you gave you his pictures asked you to love him and cherish him but that was only as a brother not more I was wrong to do that sorry" she shouted with all her might.

"Stop it mother, he won't come to his sense now just give him some time the truth was too much for him to accept" Yezun took his mother and left the room.

"Take me home and please ask him to keep this from Yunlan" she said.

Shen Wei fell to the ground he bursted out crying, they both heard him from the outside.

His mother pressed on Yezun's arm hard and felt pain in her chest from hearing his cries.

She nearly fell to the ground as she cried silently biting on her lips.

The next day was a very heavy one on all of them.

Shen Wei didn't return home last night.

Yezun was in his mother's room helping her eat her breakfast, she was feeling very sick and pale.

Shen Wei went to court to break the marriage registration to his mother, they did it in order to protect her from Yunlan's grandfather.

He was very angry by the thought of him register that even for a fake reason.

Yezun called him to tell him his mother is very sick.

"What?" Answered Shen Wei.

"Where were you?, You did not come back home last night" Yezun was worried.

"I am at the court breaking of the marriage registration" he said.

"Wei Lan is very sick Shen Wei" Yezun was worried about her.

"Ok take her to the hospital if necessary" he didn't seem to care much now.

"What the fuck, won't you regret this later once she is dead" he made sure to remind him of her cancer.

He hang up the phone holding his chest hard.

"Why? Why must she leave when I finally found her?" He is desperate, couldn't feel more sadness.

________________________

Yunlan was talking to his grandfather on the table while having their breakfast.

"So Wei Lan is back as I heard?" He said with a severe tone.

"Yeah and I plan on meeting her often" he made sure he doesn't object to it.

"Yeah feel free to do what you want" his grandfather didn't care more making him feel relieved.

As they were talking his dad just come to join them.

"It's great that we are all here, there is something I need to say to both of you" he said looking at his father.

"Dad, Yunlan I am getting back to Wei Lan, I am going to have a proper marriage with her now and a small wedding if you sure want to attend that will be my pleasure father" he addressed his dad with that more.

Yunlan looked very surprised, his mother is married to Shen Wei. Just what the hell is going on.

"I heard she is already married" his father said.

"Well, she is going to get a divorce and marry me again we agreed on that" he made them both confused.

"Wait dad please explain to me, she can't divorce Shen Wei she loves him" Yunlan was frustrated.

"Later I will explain to you, dad I want to spend what remains of my life with the woman I love I hope you don't mind" Yunlan's dad was worried about his dad reaction.

"Do as you please, I need to go to work" he left them both sitting there astonished by how he agreed this fast so unexpected of him.

"Can you tell me now?" Yunlan asked.

"Did you leave a choice for her, aren't you in a relationship with him?" He surprised Yunlan by that.

"How dare you have an affair with Shen Wei, Yunlan how could you disappoint me how could you do that when you are already engaged?, Did you think of your mother?, Did you think of what will happen if she learns that" he was mad at him.

"Does she know?" Yunlan now feeling like shit.

"Then who do you think told me about you two?"  His dad just stand of his seat was bout to leave.

"Listen to me, I won't accept a gay son and for all I won't accept that you hurt your mother, see the mistake and correct it Yunlan" he left him to his so confused mind, to his chaotic thoughts, mixed feelings.

"She does know" he was scared to face her now.

He was disturbed by Shen Wei's call.

"I will text you the address now so come and see me" said Shen Wei not giving him the chance to talk, then hang up the phone.

Note:

Hello everyone.
This is my new update of the day.

I hope you like it and don't mind telling me what you think about it.

😍😍😍😍😍😍

Shen Wei and Yunlan will try to distance themselves from eachother but I don't think they can take it for too long.

Will Shen do a DNA test let's watch the coming chapters
For now he does believe that Yunlan is his real brother
My poor Wei 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

13.9K 890 16
Zhao Yunlan, a rich business man met Shen Wei who is entangled in a troublesome relationship with his partner. What happens when their paths crosses...
20.9K 1.2K 23
My favourite couple as always are my Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan from Guardian by Priest. the story is about two cousins that they grew up together as l...
34.1K 1.8K 45
"shen wei.... Don't lie to me.... Please come here......." yunlan said as his voice is stucking in his throat due to sobbing. "I don't love you anymo...
96.6K 5.5K 45
It's difficult to live a normal life when nobody else can see your 'friends' and everybody thinks you're a crazy man who speaks to himself. Wei is a...