Michael Jackson x Y/N.

By sponge_daddy

This is my first story ;) More

Awakening

169 8 5
By sponge_daddy

Y/N carelessly looks over to her left, the light blinding her eyes when her eyes are met with some much better, hotter, and sexier than her.
She lets out a loud yawn and rubs her eyes.
Y/N : O-Oppa, were you watching me sleep last night?
Above the BTS posters, was Michael Jackson looking down at her.
Michael Jackson : I love watching you wake up every morning, hee hee.
It just makes want to hee hee even louder.
A moan escaped her mouth every time Michael luxurious lips says hee hee.
Michael Jackson : Hurry up, rat, or I will punish you.
Y/N : Y-Yes, Oppa!
Y/N scurries to the kitchen like how a peasant scurries for food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 69.1K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
458K 27K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
265K 25.8K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...