Cyberse Master (Yu-Gi-Oh Stor...

Par JPPoole

You are Playmaker in the world of Arc V Plus

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

2.1K 19 0
Par JPPoole

[It was the day after Yuya had introduced his new summoning technique and defeated the Sledgehammer. He was hanging with his friends JP, Skye, and Zuzu. The group was celebrating their victory]

Yuya: I can't believe I invented a new summoning technique!

Zuzu: Yeah! It's so cool!

Yuya: I wish we could duel, JP. Unfortunately you don't.

JP: Well, to tell you a secret. I actually do.

Zuzu: You do?

JP: Yeah. Me and Skye both duel. We just have never told you before.

Yuya: How about it, JP? Why don't we duel?

[JP looks as Skye and she nods]

JP: Okay. I guess so. Let's do it!

[JP and Yuya stood in the arena ready to face each other]

JP: Yuya, I know you like to entertain but let's make this a simple duel.

Yuya: You're no fun but if you say so.

[Zuzu and Skye watch from the side]

Zuzu: Who do you think will win?

Skye: JP will.

Zuzu: What type of deck does he use?

Skye: You'll see.

[JP and Yuya are ready to duel]

JP/Yuya: Let's duel!

Turn 1- JP

JP- 4000 LP/ Yuya- 4000 LP

JP: I'll start. My turn. I place a card face down.

JP: Turn end.

Zuzu: That's it?

Skye: JP will still win.

Turn 2- Yuya

JP- 4000 LP/ Yuya- 4000 LP

Yuya: Is that all, bro? Okay. Here I come! My turn! Draw! I set the Pendulum Scale...

[Yuya stops]

Zuzu: What's wrong, Yuya?

Yuya: I can't set the Pendulum Scale!

JP: You can, Yuya. It's just the Pendulum Zones don't exist anymore. When you duel me, the field changes.

Yuya: So are you saying that I can't set the Pendulum Scale?

JP: No you can but the Pendulum Zones are now part of the field. They are spell/trap zones 1 and 5.

Yuya: Okay. If you say so. I set the Pendulum Scale with Scale 1 Stargazer Magician and Scale 8 Timegazer! I can now summon monsters from Levels 2 through 7 all at the same time! Swing, far Pendulum! Carve the Arc of Victory! My monster is ready to swing into action! Turn up the heat, Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon!

Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon: Scale 4- Level 7- 2500 ATK/ 2000 DEF

Yuya: Battle. Odd Eyes, attack directly! Spiral Flame Strike! Since I have these two magicians in my Pendulum zones, you can't activate any spell or trap cards!

JP: Urk!

JP- 4000 LP - - -> 1500 LP

Yuya: I end my turn.

Zuzu: I thought you said JP would win. He's not even trying!

Skye: That was a necessary step.

Turn 3- JP

JP- 1500 LP/ Yuya- 4000 LP

JP: Time to end this, Yuya! My turn. Draw! I like this field but I want to switch it up! I activate the field spell: Cynet Universe!

Yuya: What does that do?

JP: All will be revealed! Since I control no monsters, I can summon Linkslayer from my hand!

Linkslayer: Level 5- 2000 ATK/ 600 DEF

JP: Now I summon Dotscaper in ATK Mode!

Dotscaper: Level 1- 0 ATK/ 2100 DEF

Zuzu: Why did he do that? One attack from Odd Eyes and it's over!

Skye: Just watch.

JP: Time to show you the real new summoning technique, Yuya. Appear, the circuit that leads to the future!

[The circuit appears]

Yuya/Zuzu: What is that?

[Skye just smiles]

JP: The summoning conditions are two Cyberse Monsters. I set Linkslayer and Dotscaper in the Link Arrows! Link the Circuit! I Link Summon! Appear, Link 2 Flame Administrator!

Flame Administrator: 1200 ATK/ Link-2

Yuya: What's a Link Monster?

JP: I'll explain after the duel. Trap card, open: Cynet Regression! When I Link summon, I can destroy one card on the field! I choose Odd Eyes! I then draw one card.

Yuya: I'm not worried. I can get him back next turn!

JP: There is no next turn, Yuya. Since Dotscaper was sent to the Graveyard, I can summon it back to my field! Appear, the circuit that leads to the future! The summoning conditions are at least 2 effect monsters! I set Link 2 Flame Administrator and Dotscaper in the link arrows! Link the circuit! I Link Summon! Appear, Link 3- Transcode Talker!

Transcode Talker- 2300 ATK/ Link-3

JP: I now activate Transcode Talkers, special ability! I can summon a Link 3 or lower Cyberse Monster from my Graveyard next to its Link. Welcome back, Flame Administrator! I'm not done yet. Since I control a Cyberse Monster, I can summon Backup Secretary!

Backup Secretary: Level 3- 1200 ATK/ 800 DEF

Zuzu: He's going to Link Summon again isn't he?

JP: I like your dragon, Yuya. How about you meet mine! Appear, the circuit that leads to the future! The summoning conditions are at least two monsters! I set Link 3 Transcode Talker and Backup Secretary in the Link Arrows! Link the circuit! I Link Summon! Appear, Link 4 Firewall Dragon!

Firewall Dragon: 2500 ATK/ Link-4

Skye: That is his ace.

JP: Thanks to my field spell, all Link Monsters gain 300 ATK!

Firewall Dragon- 2500 ATK - - -> 2800 ATK

Flame Administrator- 1200 ATK - - -> 1500 ATK

JP: Now my Flame Administrator's ability activates! All Link Monsters gain 800 ATK!

Firewall Dragon- 2800 ATK - - -> 3600 ATK

Flame Administrator- 1500 ATK - - -> 2300 ATK

[Skye smiles]

Zuzu: Yuya has nothing to defend with!

JP: It's over, Yuya! Battle! Flame Administrator, attack Yuya directly!

Yuya: Ahh!

Yuya- 4000 LP - - -> 1700 LP

JP: Firewall Dragon, attack and end this duel! Tempest Attack!

Yuya: Ahh!

Yuya- 1700 LP - - -> 0 LP

Winner: JP

[The duel ends and JP walks over to Yuya and helps him up]

Yuya: That's quite a deck and summoning technique.

JP: Thanks.

Yuya: You probably could win the championship.

JP: I'm not entering the tournament.

Zuzu: Why not?

JP: I don't want people to know that it's me.

Skye: You could always go in a disguise.

JP: How would I do that?

Skye: My brother's company is working on something. Come over later.

JP: Sure.

[Zuzu looks jealous]

JP: What's wrong, Zuzu?

Zuzu: Nothing.

JP: Well, I don't know about you but my hungry! Let's go get something to eat.

Skye: I'm paying aren't I?

Zuzu: Of course. You're the rich one!

[The group laughs and walks with each other]

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.3K 102 24
Sonic tries to navigate the complexities of life on Earth, however, must now join forces with newfound friends in order to prevent a mad doctor from...
46.6K 512 25
Chara. You befriended them, now what?
10.4K 140 16
Everyone knows you as a quirkless noboby but the truth was, you did have a quirk. You never registered as someone who had a quirk so you go to a scho...
9.4K 415 11
❝...𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡.❞ ❝𝐖𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥.❞ • •...