My True Love- A Taekook Fanfi...

Від drunk_in_luv

Kim Taehyung is one of the school's 3 bad boys. Jeon Jungkook is an innocent high school kid. When Taehyung s... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Happy Hope Day!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Happy Birthday Min Yoongi!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hey
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus Chapter: Yoonminseok
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
OMG THANK YOU
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
RIP Cameron Boyce
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Bonus Chapter: Jaehyung
Can You Do Me A Favor?
Omg thank you ❤️
Questions?
Kpop Fan Study

Chapter 17

2.9K 89 38
Від drunk_in_luv

I'm sorry guys please don't hate me I cried writing this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J.J.K

The morning classes were over and it was time for lunch. My class got released early, so I grabbed my lunch from my locker and walked into the bathroom so when Taehyung was released from class I could spend all possible time with him.

I used the restroom and walked to the sink. As I washed my hands, I hummed a Troye
Sivan song, Animal. I was so immersed in the song, I didn't realize someone walked into the bathroom until I felt arms wrap around my waist.

Assuming it was my boyfriend, I relaxed, until the air vents turned on and I smelled the person's cologne.

This wasn't my boyfriend. I didn't know who this was.

I shoved the person's arms off of my waist and spun around to see them. I was met with a smirking Lee Seunghyun. (A/N THROWING SHADE HERE GUYS)

"What the hell are you doing?!?" I yelled.

"Why don't we have some fun, baby. You know you want me," he said, walking towards me.

I was against the sink due to the fact that I had just been washing my hands. I looked around for a way to get away from him.

He continued walking towards me until I couldn't back up anymore. He reached down and grabbed my thighs, never breaking eye contact, and hoisted me up onto the countertop. I was struggling and fighting, trying to get away.

"Help! Someone help me! Anyone ple-" I was yelling, but I was cut off when Seunghyun clapped his hand over my mouth.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, pretty. You'll just make it worse for yourself," he whispered, so close to my ear that I could feel his hot, disgusting breath.

He removed his hand from my mouth, trusting me not to yell and scream again, which I didn't out of sheer fear that I would be seriously hurt.

He looked at me, eyes full of an emotion I had only ever seen in Taehyung after we make out.

I didn't expect it, but he crashed his lips onto mine. They were chapped and thin, nothing like my boyfriend's moist, plump ones. I didn't kiss back.

He removed his lips from mine, only to travel down my jaw and neck, placing kisses down my neck, sucking lightly from time to time to form hickeys. I didn't moan once. It didn't feel good.

He grabbed my thighs and picked me up off the counter. I think he expected me to wrap my legs around his waist to help him so he didn't drop me, but I didn't, like I ever would even think about it. He moved his hands to my ass and walked me into the biggest stall, closing and locking the door behind him. He slammed me against the door and I screamed in pain, and not the good kind.

He started to move down my neck creating more and more hickeys, before moving back up and kissing my lips. I had tears running down my face but I was to scared to do anything.

He grabbed my shirt and tore it to get to my chest and continued making marks and kissing down my chest, all the way down and then put hickeys on every inch of my exposed v-line. He moved back and kissed me again, unbuttoning my pants.

I grabbed his hands while he was trying to unbutton my pants and started trying to pull them away. Surprisingly enough, he moved his hands. I opened my eyes just in time to see one of his hands coming down and slapping me straight across my face. I let go of my zipper to reach up to my cheek where he hit me. I looked at him, shocked with even more tears in my eyes. He just smirked before moving his hands back down to my pants.

After successfully unbuttoning them, he grabbed the waistline of the jeans and pulled them off, leaving me in just my boxers. He grabbed me off the door by my ass again and slammed me against the wall. I screamed out in pain. Holding me up by my thighs, he squatted down and leaned his head in between my legs. He leaned so close to my dick that I could feel his hot breath through my boxers. I was disgusted with myself and him. I felt so disgusting.

I'm disgusting. He is just gonna rape me and then leave me and nobody will want me anymore. Taehyung won't want me anymore, I thought to myself as he kissed and marked the insides of my thighs. I started sobbing even more at the thought of my boyfriend and friends leaving me.

He stood back up and carried my over and set me on the toilet. I opened my eyes to see what was going on, only to see him unzip his jeans, and pull down his jeans and boxers in one go. I closed my eyes again.

He leaned down close to my ear again.

"We are going raw. No prep, no lube, nothing. And your ass is gonna take me like a good boy, okay? I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't walk for days, and so good you'll come crawling back for more," he says as he pushed me to the ground and lined up his dick with my asshole. I whimpered feeling his tiny dick against me.

"Does that feel good? My dick rubbing against your little tight hole," he grunted as he rubbed his dick against my hole even more.

"Nobody's dick is gonna feel good against my asshole unless it's my boyfriend's," I managed to snap in between sobs.

He shoved his dick into my asshole, balls deep, without a warning. I screamed in pain.

"Nobody's dick is gonna feel good you say. Well then I guess I'm the only one who will be feeling good today," he said, not moving. He then pulled all the way out only to slam back in again, even deeper this time. He started pounding into me at an animalistic pace.

I was screaming in pain so he put his hand over my mouth.

"We don't want to get ~ah~ caught do we. Better keep it quiet," he grunted, grabbing my leg and lifting it onto his shoulder to get better access. He pounded into me faster. At this point there was no pain left, but there was no pleasure. I had tears streaming down my face.

"You're taking me so well, baby boy," he grunted one more time before releasing deep inside me. He pulled out and put his clothes on, leaving me crying on the floor.

"Until next time, baby boy," was all he said before he walked out of the bathroom.

I couldn't stop crying. I stood up very carefully and fell right back down in pain. I crawled over and managed to grab my clothes and put them on, before locking the stall door and crawling to the corner, crying.

It must have been an hour or so before I stopped crying. I managed to stand up and I opened the door.

It was class time by now so nobody was in the halls. I limped out of the bathroom, out of the school, and all the way back to my house. Nobody was home. It was the middle of the day and my parents were at work.

I climbed into my bed. I didn't cry, because I didn't have any tears left to cry. I just thought. I thought about how disgusting I was. I thought about how disgusted my friends are. I thought about how my friends were going to leave me. I thought about how disgusted Taehyung would be. I thought about how Taehyung was going to leave me. I thought about how bad my ass and back hurt. I thought about how horrible of a person Seunghyun was. I thought, and thought, and thought.

My phone went off when the school day was over. I had gotten a text from Taehyung. I started crying all over again as I opened the message.

MyTaeTae<3- hey baby. Where are you? I looked for you at school but I couldn't find you

read

MyTaeTae<3- Kook. Where are you? I know you're reading these so answer me.

read

MyTaeTae<3- Baby you're worrying me. Are you at home? I'm coming over

read

BabyBoy :)- I didn't mean to worry you. I got sick so I went home early. Sorry I didn't respond.

MyTaeTae<3- it's okay baby. I'm on my way with ice cream and chicken noodle soup. I'll be there in 10

BabyBoy :)- no you don't have to I'm okay really

MyTaeTae<3- my baby boy is sick there is no way I'm gonna let him be alone. I'll be there in 10

read

I knew there was no point in arguing, so I might as well try to make it look like I hadn't been crying.

He got there exactly 10 minutes after we talked. He had a variety of different ice creams and a load of chicken noodle soup.

"Hey baby. You feeling okay?" Taehyung asked the moment he walked through the door. I just hummed in reply.

I walked and sat on the couch, grimacing ever so slightly when my butt made contact with the couch. He poured the chicken noodle soup in two bowls and walked to join me on the couch. He handed me a bowl and sat down right next to me with his bowl. We sat in silence, him eating his soup, me just moving mine around in the bowl.

"What's wrong, baby?" Taehyung asked after realizing I wasn't eating. He placed his empty bowl on the floor.

"'m not hungry," I mumbled, placing my still full bowl next to his empty one on the floor. I was sitting in the middle of the couch and he was sitting by the arm of the couch. He reached over and pulled me so I was sitting on his lap. I yelped when my butt hit his lap and jumped up, hurting my back from standing, causing me to collapse to the floor.

"Baby what's wrong? Why does your back and butt hurt so much? There is nothing that I can think of other than... Oh" he said, trailing off, realizing the only common thing that causes that pain is sex.

"Who was it? Who fucked you?" Taehyung said, his eyes becoming glossy and him standing up looking at me. His face was emotionless other than the tears in his eyes.

"WHO FUCKED YOU, JUNGKOOK?" he yelled. I looked down at the ground.

"Was I not enough? Did you go get some other guy to fuck you because I was waiting for it to be more than a few days into our relationship to fuck you? I wanted to, Jungkook. I wanted you, but I was waiting to make sure you were ready. Apparently that doesn't matter though. You got someone else that probably fucks you better than I ever could. Goodbye, Jungkook," he said, his voice breaking halfway through the last sentence.

My head shot up. I tried to stand up to stop him but I just fell back down.

"No. Taehyung please don't leave me. It-It wasn't-" I started to explain. I realized that explaining wouldn't make it better. He would leave me anyways once he found out the truth.

"It wasn't what, Jungkook. You're trying to tell me you weren't fucked by someone other than your boyfriend while you were in a relationship?" he asked, all hope and softness I had heard from him gone.

"I can't say that I wasn't fucked by someone else, because I was, okay? But you should know the whole fucking story before you assume I cheated on you, okay? Because there is a story. You just clearly don't want to listen to your boyfriend, okay? So leave. Just leave because if you don't trust me enough to believe I would never cheat on you, then this relationship clearly isn't going to work out," I yelled. Taehyung's words sent him over the edge with adrenaline. Due to the adrenaline coursing through his veins, he ran up the stairs and slammed his door shut, leaving a mind boggled Taehyung standing by his front door.

K.T.H

I was so confused with what my boyfriend said.

He was fucked by someone other than me, but what does he mean he didn't cheat on me. It doesn't make sense, I thought as I walked away from the front door and back to Jungkook's couch. I sat there for probably 30 minutes trying to figure out what my boyfriend meant. But then something clicked in my mind. I gasped, eyes already brimming with tears as I ran up the stairs towards my boyfriend's room.

Hey Author Speaking!

Word Count: 2088

I'm sorry guys. I'm working on the next chapter I promise I'll have it out soon. I have about 2 hours to write tonight so hopefully I can finish it fast. I think the book probably has about 3-4 chapters left. It makes me sad to end this book but I think I'm ready for a change. Love you all!

-Amy :)<3

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

When Two Worlds Collide Від Alexis Brionna💜

Підліткова література

122K 5.1K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
582K 51.9K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
A Year With Mr. Arrogant (2011) Від Nara Wynn

Підліткова література

7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
Their maid! || A yandere book || Від ⛓️🥀⛓️

Підліткова література

30.8K 1K 21
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...