No Bounds🖖 Spock x Reader

By Satan_Here

--Currently On Break. Not completed-- You are Commander (Y/N) (L/N). You are a genetically modified human wor... More

A/N
Chapter 1: Beginning Of The Deal
Chapter 2: Meeting An Old Friend
Chapter 3: Meeting Bones And The Crew
Chapter 4: 6 months, 12 more to go
A/N
Chapter 5: The planet
Chapter 6: The intruder
Chapter 7: Khan
Chapter 8: Suspicion
Chapter 9: Questions
A/N
Chapter 10: Missions and Romance
A/N
Chapter 11: Drunk giggles
A/N
Chapter 12: "C'mon Spock"
A/N
Chapter 13: "This planet sucks"
A/N
Chapter 14: "Jesus Khan"
Chapter 15: "Let's get 'er done then"
Chapter 16: "What the hell?"
Chapter 17: "..."
Chapter 18: "ehehehehe"
Chapter 18: "Well damn"
A/N
Thank you a/n
A/N
Chapter 19: "well...I am not sure"
A/N
Chapter 20: "Why are you being a prat"
New Cover Picture
Chapter 22: "Your plan-"
Chapter 23: "I'm sorry"
A/N
Chapter 24: "Well well well"
Chapter 25: Feeling
Chapter 26: Not good
Chapter 27: "Right or wrong, it's all the same"
Chapter 28: Planning
Chapter 29: Ok we on board
Chapter 30: Spock
Chapter 31: "Darling"
Chapter 32: Hot Water
Chapter 33: Traitor
Chapter 33: You guys are insane
Chapter 34: Risa

Chapter 21: "Shit"

790 28 10
By Satan_Here

A/n
Guys thanks so much for the reads, votes and comments!!!!! Btw I love reading all of your comments. Mini shout-out to those in my following list I didn't bother cutting out cause they deserve some love (sorry to those not shown😁).

Also, I decided to add my book to the Wattys 19. I don't expect anything out if it, but they gave me the option to add myself, so I did😁

1810 words

Purplespirk this is for you :)

Important!!!

3rd person means:: you grabbed
3rd 3rd person means:: she grabbed, y/n grabbed. I'm sorry if this is confusing

----Scotty Out 🖖🏼🧔🏻

Y/n pov

When we got to the bridge the first thing we noticed was a ship on the viewer.

"Captain?" I asked, "what's going on with that ship?". The ship was a Federation vessel. It looked like a cargo ship to me.

"Take a closer look Commander," he said not moving his eyes from the screen. At his word, I motioned for an ensign to zoom in on the ship. To my horror, there was a massive hole blown through the front few decks of the ship, and bodies were floating everywhere.

"What the hell?" I said walking to stand beside Jim. I stopped beside him and looked right at him with concern in my eyes. He looked back at me with the same look. "Khan?" I asked with a weary tone. He nodded.

"We believe so," he said. "Spock prepare a team and head over to the ship. See what you can find". Spock nodded and walked over to the turbo lift. He signalled for a few if the ensigns to follow him. Before Spock entered the lift Jim called to him again. "Bring McCoy with you in case you find any survivors". Spock merely nodded again and entered the lift.

"Jim what should I do?" I asked anxiously.

"Nothing right now," Jim said not looking at me.

"Nothing?! Why nothing?! I could help Jim!" I started to raise my voice. I do not like being sidelined.
Jim grabbed my shoulder and pulled me to the side.

"Look y/n I think you should stay off this case for now. You're way too close to this and I can't have your feelings get in the way". I was insulted.

"How dare you think my emotions would ever get in the way of this mission. I'm the best damn soldier you've got on this ship".

"I know, but please" he gave me a pleading look "just stay out if it for now". Jim then turned away from me and walked back to his chair and began to give orders to his subordinates. I walked away quietly muttering a wide range of swear words to myself.
It took me about five minutes to finally get to my room. But, don't think for a second it was to just sit there and do nothing. Oooh no. I went back to get my things. 'There's no way in hell I'm being sidelined. Not happening'.

3rd 3rd person----this will be in 'she/he' format not 'you'

As the young h/c girl entered her room she immediately began to grab all of her tools and change out of her gold uniform into her favourite black pants and a black sweater. She slipped into a pair of black combat boots and put all of her tools into her black backpack. Unfortunately, the backpack was so, old and thin, that all of her things fell out of it.

"Damn it!" She cursed to herself as she went back into her closet and picked out the next darkest thing she could find. It was a grey bag that hung over her shoulder. 'This'll have to do' she thought. As y/n made her way to her door y/n heard a loud explosion and the next thing she knew, she was being thrown back across her room, and almost as if on Que, a man came running into her room.

"Looks like you had an awful tumble," the man said with a smirk.

"Khan you annoying piece of shit" y/n began to stand herself up. "YOU BLEW UP MY SHIP!" she yelled as she charged him. He dodged.

"Technically, I blew up part of the ship," he said with his signature smirk. "Honestly I barely caused any real damage-" just as he finished y/n's communicator went off. It was Scotty.

**y/n please come to tha engine room quick, tha warp core has been damaged and we're at risk of an explosion**

Y/n looked at Khan with dread in her eyes. "No real damage huh asshole," she said with sarcasm. Khan merely shrugged his shoulders as if he couldn't care less.

"It's time," he said handing her a Cardassian phaser. 'How the hell did he get this?' She thought to herself. Khan noticed the way she was looking at the phaser and said "who cares how I got it y/n" he rolled his eyes, " we need to go- *another explosion sounds* now" he finished dragging the h/c girl to her door.

"Khan i-" she was having second thoughts.

"Y/n you can't cop out now, it's too late. We made a deal remember?"

FLASHBACK TO CHAPTER 15::

"So we used to have a past" y/n said. "Big deal. We're different now" she turned away from him. It was so hard to hide her feelings. They were engaged, you just forget that easily, and besides, it wasn't even her choice to leave. She wasn't even sure if she loved him the same way anymore, not after what happened a few years ago (into darkness).

"Y/n honestly I'm not here to try to get back with you. I love you, I really do, but we're not the same people we used to be. I don't expect us to pick off where we left off. I'm not here for that".

"Then what do you want? I'm assuming its got to be important if you're willing to get a whole planet to imprison us just so you could talk with me" she sat herself down on a nearby table. She has always loved sitting on tables. She couldn't help it.

"I'm on a mission-a federation mission". He said with a calm and emotionless expression.

"WHAT?!" she said raising her voice. "Why in the hell would the federation ever require YOUR help?" She was intrigued. Why would the federation want a war criminal's assistance?

"The federation is corrupt y/n. It's been like that for some time now, even before I started to 'work' (he put up his hand in quotation signs) there".

"Right, still doesn't explain why they want your assistance". She said now losing interest. She knew that federation was corrupt. To what degree she didn't know, but she knew it was.
Before her time as a Starfleet officer, she was assistant to her mother, Earth to Vulcan's ambassador. She would often go with her mother to negotiations/meetings or would host them herself. In the eyes of the federation, y/n was Jim Kirk's age, but I'm reality she was around Sarek's age.
With all the new technological advances of the future, the l/n's were able to prolong their life span and create better genealogical advances for themselves. They were/are the only people allowed to practice/used genetic testing and manipulation.
Y/n was quite old, but she looked to be about 30 and had the physical strength of a youthful Vulcan (she hella strong).
During her time as a diplomatic relations officer, she was often exposed to the inner workings of the federation. And because of her families ties to the federation as well, she knew of the corruption.

"What does that have to do with me, Khan. Why the hell should I care?"

"There is a terrorist group working inside the federation" he pulled up a holographic computer screen relaying all necessary data. "They wish to dominate all alien life forms".

"Fucking humans" was all she said with a disappointed head shake.

"It's not just the humans y/n. There a big part of it, but it's also the Vulcan logic extremists, the Andorians, Tellarites, Denobulans and Orions. It's a whole group of them that wish to establish a Terran Empire. The humans managed to convince some high ranking members of each society that this is the best thing for our worlds. They're planning an attack y/n and it could end in war".
Y/n was speechless. How could this ever happen? Why would people even fall for such a thing?

"Why would they want you?"

"Because I would be the perfect spy. Think about it. I've already tried to destroy the federation. I'm the perfect candidate" he said with a proud smirk.

"And what do you get in return?" She asked with caution.

"Freedom. They promised to give my crew and I our own planet. A place for us to start over and live our lives out".

"You believe them?"

"I do. It wasn't just anyone that promised me this" he looked down at his shoes before speaking again. "Your father made the deal for me". Y/n just looked down and smiled to herself. Her father was a trustworthy person, and would never do anything unless it was for the greater good. Of course, you were mad at him for a time and called him traitor, but at the time it seemed right. You never knew you were in the wrong.
" y/n I need your help. I can't do this without you. You know all the ins and outs of the federation. You know every system on this map. You know all the important middlemen. I need you". He looked at you with pleading eyes.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Do you remember what you promised?" He asked her in a low voice.

"I promised to help" she took the phaser from him "so I will. How do you suppose we get off this ship then?" She said as she attached he phaser to her belt.

"Just follow my lead". The pair walked to the door but just before they exited Khan stopped her. " you do realize that you are now, as of this moment, a criminal". She looked him in the eye and without hesitation said; "yes, I know" and continued through the door.

Y/n and Khan have been through deck after deck trying to get to engineering without trying to get caught by any of the crew.

What they found in deck 3 was not pleasant. There was a massive hole blown through the wall exposing engineering to the void of space. Y/n looked at Khan with a look of slight anger, her expression reading 'seriously'.
That unfortunately wasn't there only problem. Standing just a few feet away from the hole, was the captain and his first officer.

"Shit"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
12.6K 541 12
Do you believe in love at first sight? Pavel Chekov didn't, that was, until he met Mary Stern. A sixteen year old genius who beat his age record at t...
853 27 7
Requests are: Closed A book full of one shots (sometimes with a second part) that I write for different characters in Star Trek, including TOS, AOS...
20.2K 535 53
"Do you believe that our future is set in stone?" Christopher asked. She tore her gaze away from the fire that was warming the room up and at him. "...