Silent Melody (YanSim Fanfic)...

Por Jijin-chi

Majin "Jijin" Yamamoto is a daughter of a well known Attorney in Japan. She is a transferee student in Akadem... Más

Chapter 1: A New Day (Majin)
Chapter 2: Weekend (Megami)
Chapter 3: Obsession (Info-chan)
Chapter 4: Absence (Majin)
Chapter 5: Heiress (Megami)
Chapter 6: Erie (Info-chan)
Chapter 8: Silence (Majin)

Chapter 7: Memories (Majin, Megami and Info-chan)

126 1 0
Por Jijin-chi

--- Majin & Megami ---

In this chapter, the young couple were both 7 years old. They were playing hide-and-seek at the garden of silverette's Mansion. Young Majin Yamamoto's eyes were bright, radiant and beautiful, she's covering her small eyes while facing at a huge oak tree. Counting, shouting, giggling  she waited there up to 10 before she turn around saying "Ready or not, here I come"

The silverette hid on a small bush, fleus-de-lelis sprawling everywhere on her sight. The scent of Lily's tickling her nose made her sniffle. She caught the noirette's sight when she peeked on a small opening, the beauty kept calling her.

"Gami-chan! Where are you?" Majin almost teared up. Even though they were children, Majin always loved the other girl. She couldn't say it directly because she is still uncertain on what she truly felt. The noirette sat on the green pastures, sniffling as tears started to fall from her eyes. She couldn't find the silverette, maybe she wouldn't see her forever.

Megami saw the sight as she came out of the bush and rush to her side. The silverette knelt at her side and embrace her into her arms. Even though they at the same age, the silverette always act more mature than the other girl.

"Shhh, hey don't cry. I'm already here" The silverette comforted, as she gently comb her hand on her long jet black hair.

"I thought I lost you" Majin said quietly as she placed herself on her chest listening to the silverettes heart beats. Megami stayed quiet for a while before she spoke up.

"You'll never lose me"

"W-why? We're different from each other, soon y-you'll study away from me a-and I won't get a chance to see you again" The noirette burst her tears on the silverettes small stature. Megami tighten her hold unto her and said "I won't let that happen, if it comes to that...Then I'll bring you with me"

Megami gently lets her go, enough space just to look directly at her Amethyst eyes. Those beautiful eyes that the silverette wanted the most.

Silver meets Violet as they stare at each other, no words were exchanged and they knew how much they needed one another.

Then suddenly the silverette heard someone calling them at the far distance. Stomping his feet as he destroy the green pastures that his passing through, it was the silverettes younger brother. It was the urchin Kencho Saikou.

"Onee-sama! Onee-sama! Sensei Raiko is already here. You better start your piano lessons already or else I'll tell mom" Kencho shouted, his screeching voice booming at the once peaceful garden. Megami sighs as she stood up on her heel and reached out on the noirette.

"We better get going" Megami suggested as she helped her get up. As the trio went to the music room, the grand piano is settled there. Raiko, the pianist played a classical piece. The melody spread throughout the room as trio stood there awed.

"Ah! You're here at last" The old man said as he stood up and fixed his dark purple coat. He bowed slowly and reached his gloved hand on Megami. The silverette girl took it, he guided her to the grand piano's seat and gestured to her to sit down. Of coarse, they exchange some words about music and classical pieces on what should they play and what should she learn. Kencho left as he gotten bored on the subject, while the other girl is different. Majin stayed and sat on a sofa near by a huge painting on the wall. She watched and listen to their lesson as if she was part of it. Megami began to play the piano. Her slender fingers drifting to a key and to another, crafting musical tunes, making magic on her huge musical instrument. Majin loves it, she adore music as much as she loves her. The noirette spotted a classical guitar looking lonely on the centre aisle of the room. The guitar stand settled there holding up the classical guitar making it look like a sword of Prince Arthur waiting for someone to pick it up. Majin stood up and approached the guitar, checking it who placed it there. She looks back at Megami who is currenly busy playing the piano and Raiko who is watching the noirette from the distance.

"May I, Sir?" Majin bowed politely. Raiko appreciated the gesture and politeness as he walked towards her. He removed the guitar from the stand and handed it to her.

"Say child, Do you know any basic guitar chords on this master piece?"

"I could try..." Majin put her index finger on fifth string, her middle one on the sixth string, her ring finger on the second string and her pinky finger on the first string. Then she said "This is a G chord"

The teacher smiled genuinely, he hadn't taught the child yet she knows at least one of the basics.

"Do you want me to teach you how to play a classical guitar, child?"

"I would love to"

Few months after that simple conversation, Sensei Raiko started teaching her how to play that specific Instrument combining Megami's piano lessons, the two girls started to learn and enjoy music together.

One day, Megami sat on a stool and started playing the grand piano. As she is mesmerized by her creation of music, a certain girl sat next to her with a dark brown classical guitar. They play together as well as they make beautiful music together. Melodies, rhythms, music is spreading through the huge music room. Kencho walked pass the room and saw on the glass door the breath taking moment. He entered the room and sat on the sofa, listening on his older sister and his friend on their creation.

After they played that classical piece, Majin set down her guitar on the rack and the silverette closed the keys cover. Silence is a word that is not spoken, they just enjoy each others presence as they stare at each other on the eyes. Silver irises averts her gaze to the amethyst ones. They are smiling as unspoken words are being exchanged, they don't need to. That's how they trully understand one another.

--- Info-chan ---

As the young red head looked at the doctor, the doctor presented her a glasses case. The journalist, Info-chan's father sighs as he knows that this is the best for his child.

"You really have to wear this. It appears that you have accidentally damaged your eyes caused by too much reading" The journalist handed her the case and Info-chan opened it. It contains a red framed glasses, matching her crimson eyes and hair. Info-chan wore it on her eyes, she opened her eyes and checked her surroundings.

The world seems to be clearer when she scanned the horizon, the faces are more detailed, words, numbers seems to be readable. The red head smiled as she tucked the sleeves of her father. The journalist chuckles and petted his daughter.

Joho Teikyosha also known as Info-chan is 7 years old in this chapter, she went to the optical doctor just to check her eyes knowing that her eyes were damaged due to over fatigue and reading on the dark. Info-chan got her glasses and went out with her father, they walked passed a couple of shops and restaurants on the road until they reached their appartment. The red head never met her mother, her father once told her that her mother passed away when she gave birth to Joho.

As her father opened the door on their apartment and settled down on the living room's couch. The red head beamed her excitement and went to her own room. She rummaged through her things, scattering toys on the wooden pavements. Caused by her height, the child pulled a wooden stool and climbed on it just to peek at the window. She opened the sliding window as cool breeze gently passed on her. As she watched the view from her room, she saw a couple of kids playing in front of their flat. Info-chan smiled giddily as she took her things and sprinted to the main door of their apartment, but before she left she shouted to her father "I'm just going to play outside, shout my name if you need anything!" Then slammed the door.

The red head is panting quite loudly as she cradle her duds. She's about to approach a group of children that looks a bit older and sterner than her. They were three girls, all looks the same. All of them have the same ash grey hair, tanned skin due to playing outside of their house and robust shoulders. They look a bit older than Info-chan on that time, they are around 10 to 12 years of age.

The red head smiled as she approached them, the trio looked at her with profound joy, yet their eyes seems to glitter in something mischievous. The tallest among the trio greeted her with a rough push. Shocked with a sudden action, Info-chan stumbled on the concerete pavement.

"So the nerd decided to join us ey?" The tallest grinned mischievously as she grabbed Info-chan's red hair.

The two girls giggle as if they find it amusing seeing a person being bullied like that. The tallest girl pulled the red hair's hair more making Info winced in pain. Her things were scattered on the floor, the two other girls took it and kept it on their makeshift box of toys.

"I heard you like to watch us from a distance you creep. I'm just glad that I'm going to beat your wimpy butt here and now" The tallest girl threw her at a huge round metal trash bin, making her rolled down on garbage. The red head sobs and tries to get up, but the taller girl kicked her on the gut and spat on her. The three girls laughed loudly as they watched the younger child suffer.

---Majin---

As the noirette spent her time in a peaceful park composing a new piece for her and Megami, she heard a rather loud disturbance on the distance. Majin's ears twitches, her attention to her white music sheet was been interrupted. Her she stopped writing and and stood up from the bench that she had sat on. She's alone in a huge park, she once told her driver that he should pick her up at exactly 3 o'clock in the afternoon so that she will play with the silverette on her house. It's already 2:30 and Majin is feeling uneasy. She fixed her skirt and straighten her coat, she packed up her things and put it in her leather brown laptop bag.

Majin stretched and yawn as she is starting to feel more at ease, still she is quite bothered by the loud noise she had heard.

Man, Gami's going to kill me. I haven't finished the music sheet that sensei told us to do yet...Ugh! If only composing is super easy. I bet Gami-chan is already done with her music sheet

As Majin contemplate with her thoughts, a loud laughter was audioble at the background. The noirette stood erect as she heard those laughs, she find her way where the sound come from.

When she suddenly found a red head girl laying weakly on the floor sobbing with a hoarse voice saying "Please, I just want to have friends. Why are you doing this to me?"

Majin's heart broke when she saw the scene. The noirette's adrenaline worked fast, she saw a long pvc timber scattered near the road from all the adrenaline she had managed to handle a long wooden timber she threaten those who hurt the red headed girl.

"WHY WON'T YOU PICK ON YOUR OWN SIZE? PRICK!" Majin shouted as she threw the long pvc to the trio. The three girls were frightened then ran away, the tallest was is the slowest among them. Majin picked a chunk of stone on the ground and threw it with a brute force hitting the ash haired girl on the head. The girl yelped and ran faster with a bleeding head.

"You fu-" The noirette is about to curse when she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder.

"T-thank you" The red head bowed upon meeting her, her arms were bruised, her nose is slightly bleeding and her ears were bright red matching her hair. Well the nose bleed was been dealt with when Majin offered her handkerchief to the other girl.

Or more likely force the other girl to accept the handkerchief

Majin quickly patted the pockets of her coat searching for her handkerchief then she fold it neatly into a smaller fold before she dabbed it on the red heads nose. The red head flinched on the sudden action, tried to push the noirette's hand away but it didn't budge.

"It will bleed more if you don't put pressure on it"

"Y-your name...What's your name?"

"Majin. Majin Yama-" Before Majin finished her name, a loud voice called her. It was her driver calling her. The noirette checked her wrist watch it was 3:15 dusk. The sun is about to set, spreading orange hue at the sky. Majin smiled at the beautiful sun rays and said to the girl

"Majin Yamamoto, don't forget that" Purple meets crimson as they stare at eachother's eyes before Majin decided to ran away without asking the other girl's name.

And from that day on Info-chan grew desperate to know more about her. And as a reminder of their encounter, she will show to her one day the handkerchief that she had left for her with her whole name on it embroidered in golden cursive lettering on the purple fabric.

The fabric was scented with perfume that no one cannot resist, well especially Info-chan.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

83.4K 1.5K 33
You are a normal 17 year old girl going to Akademi High School. There is something odd about that school though but best to ignore it or not. Take an...
23.4K 444 15
"I have you know Senpai." "Huh? What do you mean?" "Don't you get it, you mine now." Ever since Y/n moved to Akademi High, she has been noticing some...
907 35 12
*Spin-off to Eccentric But Cute. This is not connected to the previous story I've made on Shiromi. But either way, enjoy!* You were the only male acc...
19.6K 339 33
On her way to school, Ayano Aishi a.k.a. Yandere-chan saves a little girl from being hit by a car. To her surprise, it's Senpai's daughter. With the...