We are Roselia (Roselia Harem)

By Eroge-Chan

Roselia, a band that made a name for itself, is growing more and more by the second....I'm not joking. Imai T... More

(1) Arrival
(2) Rinko and Ako
(3) Sayo and "Edmond Dantès"
(5) Gamers and First Round List
(6) Lyrics and Why I love....
(7) Plane and France
(8) Mansion and Training
(8.5) Athena And Takumi

(4) Manager

883 24 3
By Eroge-Chan

Takumi: ....

I listen to them playing. And Honestly I'm amazed. They are all in sync and all of  them have their own way of expressing their love for music.

It's not long until they finish.

Yukina: well what did you think?

Takumi: um...wow. That was amazing!

They all smile to each other.

Lisa: we're glad you like it.

Sayo: we got praised by THE Takumi Imai, Looks like we're getting better after all.

Yukina: I hope so. Anyway, let's keep going.

They continue playing.

Later...

Ako: uwahh...I'm hungry.

Lisa: Yeah, let's take a break. Hey Taku, Treat me to some coffee.

Takumi: Hm? Uh...Sure.

Ako: Me too! me too! Takumicchi I want something too!

Rinko: A-Ako, y-you should really s-stop using Taku like that.

Lisa: Don't worry about it. Taku likes treating girls to food. Right Taku?

Takumi: Well..I guess, but it's more like a rule of mine. Dad DID tell me before that once a girl wants something from you, you give it to them.

Lisa: Taku...I don't think you understand what he was trying to say...

Yukina: I hope he understands what it means soon...for all our sakes.

Takumi: hm? Well whatever, let's go.

Marina: hohoooo~ Two more bands and the Music Tornament can finally start!

Yukina: hm? Marina-san?

Marina: Ah, are you guys taking a break?

Lisa: Yep! Taku is treating us!

Marina: waaah~ A date with Takumi Imai? I'm soooo Jealous!

Yukina: Hm? Can I see that please?

Marina: Hm? Uh...okaaay?

Marina-san gives a flyer to Yuki-Nee, I lean closer to look at what it was.

"Music Band Tournament"

Greetings! If you are reading this, then you must be a member of a band, we would like you to participate in the so called "Band Wars"! We will have Bands compete with one another until the best of the best is the only one standing, Every three months we will have a big showdown between two bands who have stood out the most, the winner gets a reward, while the loser gets disqualified. The One who wins the over all Band Wars will get a Live performance with the whole universe watching (Including aliens) and get's a check of ¥100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Lisa and Ako: CHA-CHING!!!!

Rinko: W-wahh! A live performance?

Sayo: This is...a good chance!

Yukina: ....Roselia...What do you guys think?

Rinko: ...

Ako: ....

Sayo: ...

Lisa: ....I think we should join.

Yukina: Lisa...

Lisa: I mean come on, this is what we've been waiting for. This is our big break! Let's show the whole Universe what Roselia is made of!

Sayo: Hmp...well said.

Ako: C-Coooool!!!

Rinko: W-Well if E-Everyone is on board...

Yukina: ...I'm glad you all Agree. Marina-san, We would Like to join.

Marina: Splendid! Ah...You guys need a manager though, every band is required to have one.

Yukina: Manager?

Marina: Yup, They need to be Experienced with the world of music, they need to be good with at least one instrument, and they need to be willing.

As soon as she finished talking, All of them turned their heads to me.

Yukina: ....

Lisa: ....

Rinko: ....

Sayo: ....

Ako: ....

Marina: ....*cough*

Takumi: ...I-I'm gonna get a coffee outside. See ya guys lat-

Yukina: Taku, will you please do this for me?

Takumi: Yuki-nee, You can't be serious.

Lisa: Taku, we Really need you!

Takumi: Lisa-nee...

Rinko: P-Please, Taku.

Ako: I-If thou shall do me this good deed I shall repay thou- what I'm trying to say is, we'll do anything so please!

Takumi: Rinko...Ako...

Sayo: We Really need this Imai-Kun.

Takumi: Sayo-san...

Marina: Look, Mr.Takumi, these girls really need you, can't you find it in your heart to Help them on their journey to become the ultimate band?

Takumi: .....damn...Fine. Edmond would probably kill me if he found out I was doing this but..hey...you guys look promising. Count me in.

Roselia: Ahh~! Thank you Taku!

Marina: Nice Nice! I'll sign you up. Just one more band and we're set-

The doors suddenly burst open.

???: *sniff* *sniff* Lethargy.

Marina: aaahh...

Takumi: ....Athena. What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in France studying for your mid-terms.

Athena: Taku, I came to show you...that I'm worth it.

Takumi: ....damn it Athena...I told you, I'm not going to join your band.

Athena: Then how about a proposal?

Takumi: ....what do you propose?

Athena: The Band wars. If I win, You quit Edmond Dantès and come join me. However, If your band wins, I shall give up.

Takumi: ...Fine.

Athena: Very well. Hey you, Lady, Tell the higher ups that My band will be joining.

Marina: u-um...band name please?

Athena: Remnant.

Maria: R-Remnant!? The band who won every single award in the previous band wars!?

Athena: .....

Takumi: Athena...

Athena: Lethargy.

She leaves.

Lisa: F-Friend of Yours?

Takumi: Yeah, we used to be band members. But when Athena left for england, the band broke up, And Edmond scouted me.

Yukina: Don't worry Taku, we won't give you up.

Lisa: You just Don't want Taku to be with a cuttie from another country am I right.

Yukina: *Blush* ...

Rinko: But...was that really smart Taku?

Takumi: Yeah, I know you guys can come out on top. I have complete faith in you.

Sayo: *Blush* THE Takumi Imai has faith in our skills?

Ako: Hah. If thou trusts us so much....We'll give it all We've got!

Marina: ....well, break a leg you guys. This is gonna be a loooong ride.

To be continued...

Meanwhile....

Edmond: Damn it! That Athena, always messing up Taku's life.

Edmond Bandmate (Elizabeth): Taku has been through so much, Athena just keeps Messing with him.

Edmond Bandmate (Ashe): We are going to save Taku right?

Edmond: of course we are! That's why we joined the tournament right?

Edmond Bandmate (Jeane): .....

Edmond: Jeane?

Jeane: ...I will make Athena pay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 716 92
A male part-timer suddenly appeared in a girl's band studio!? Meet Nakasone Kyo, a part-timer of CirCLE Studio. A high school student devot...
5.8K 168 19
Ari Hoshizora. He is a guitarist and vocalist in his band. He got an invitation from a friend of his uncle in Japan, to go to school there. There he...
2.7K 38 25
Mari Tanaka is a first year student with the twins and Haruhi. One fateful day she walked into the club room with her best friend Momo Tachabina, wou...
9.3K 204 24
Y/N and Yukina are two childhood friends who share the same dream: to perform at Future World Fes. With Y/N's help, Yukina finally assembles her band...