Analysing {Brewie}

By jarweed2

We are going to rewind to the key moments in Brian Griffin and Stewie Griffin's relationship. Romantic and pl... More

Road to Rhode Island
PTV

Brian: Portrait of a Dog

261 6 0
By jarweed2

This here was short, but it was just about the first brewie instant. In this episode Brian portrait of a dog, Peter persuades Brian to participate in a dog show. Brian is offended because he doesn't get the same treatment that he gives them.

Brian runs away from the home and becomes homeless. People were threatened by him. He ended up at the pounds and soon in the courtroom. he soon gets let out free, after Peter considers giving the judges both $20 each.

at the end of the episode, Brian is sitting on the couch. Stewie comes up to him and says, "Dog." Then Brian looks at him and says, "What." so then Stewie did this thing with his hands that almost showed respect toward the dog.

That was the first time they didn't assault each other in the first season.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
783K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...