A Quiet Girl's Thug

By Issathug

kayonna's parents died in the hood life and she witnessed it all causing her to go mute. Kayonna lives with h... More

(Intro)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
trip
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
!
24
25
YOOOOOO
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Book two?

13

43.8K 1.6K 2.6K
By Issathug

Ari^
Kayonna-

"Ari truth or dare?" Brian asked her

"Truth"

"Is it true that you've sucked dick before?" Brian asked and she nodded causing everybody to laugh

"I'm not a hoe or nothing, but weed can make you do some things you've never even thought about doing.." She said

"Ight truth or dare Kayonna?" Ari asked me and I looked up from my phone.

"Truth" I answered and everybody smacked they're teeth.

"Again?" Brian asked and I nodded

"Ight bet, is it true... That you like Kash?" Ari asked and my heart dropped

"No" I mumbled and Derek tilted his head

"I mean he cute I guess" I answered causing Kash to smirk.

"Am I cute or am I fine?" He asked and I smacked my teeth.

"Truth or dare Brian" I asked changing the subject

"Dare"

"I dare you to twerk on Ari" I said and everybody busted out laughing.

"Come on now that's gay, give Derek that dare" he said and Derek rolled his eyes.

"Do it baby stick it baby!" Ari sang and he sighed standing up with Ari.

I got in front of Ari and put his hands above his knees before bouncing up and down causing us all to record and hype him up.

Once he sat down he smacked his teeth and turned to Kash

"Yall lil fuckers wanna play? Ight bet, Kash Truth or dare" He asked and Kash shrugged.

"Dare"

Oh he bold bold?

"I Dare you to kiss Kayonna, but not no plain small kiss, a grown ass kiss" Brian said and I smacked my teeth.

"This not my dare Brian" I said

"Okay and the last one wasn't Ari's either sit back and enjoy it princess" he said causing me to roll my eyes

He lucky Trey wasn't here.

Kash shrugged and got up before bending down to my level.

He kissed my lips then went down towards my neck.

Last time this happend, he left hella marks and I had to wear my hair down for a week.

He came back up and winked causing me to roll my eyes and chuckle

"Cocky" I mumbled

"Ooo you bad!" Ari yelled.

I sighed and shook my head, I really just wanted to be in my bed watching Queen Of The South right about now..

"Truth or dare Derek?" Kash asked him.

"Truth"

"Is it true that you gay?" He asked and everybody busted out laughing.

"Bro im not gay" he said causing everybody to side eye him.

He rolled his eyes before speaking

"Truth or dare Brian?" He asked

"Dare"

"I dare you to-

Interrupting him the doorbell rang so I got up to get it.

As soon as I opened the door a mug wiped across my face.

"Kash your babydaddy here" I mumbled the last part.

He smacked his teeth getting up.

"That ain't my baby nothing, what you want Amya?" He asked

She sighed, "To talk, I'm not even coming at yall crazy this time" She said rolling her eyes.

"I don't want to talk to you bro, you've lost my respect" I said and she smacked her teeth.

"Li-

"Look her cousin in the living room and she already want ya head so just leave" he interrupted.

"Fine that's why yo lil bitch going to jail" she mumbled before starting to walk off.

She really just don't get enough do she?

Before I could react Kash pulled me back causing Ari to get up and grab her purse.

"Oh shit" Kash mumbled sighing.

"What's the problem?" She asked and Amya looked her up and down.

Just then it hit me.

"Hold on, what you mean that's why im going to jail? " i asked and her eyes went wide.

"I didn't come here to answer questions or start shit I just need to talk to Kash"

"Oh if it was so important why couldn't you just call?" Ari asked her.

"Because that hoe blocked" Kash mumbled and I muffled my laugh.

"You got something to do with the cops being on my case?" I asked crossing my arms.

"No" she said rolling her eyes then Turned away.

"You'll see what I got something to do with" she mumbled before walking away and I slammed the door before my phone started ringing and I answered.

"Kayonna leave the house, I'm on my way!" Trey answered.

"Why what's going on?" I asked

"Bro don't ask no fucking questions just go im down the street!" He yelled

Just as I started to turn out I heard police sirens causing my heart to drop and Trey's car pulled in the driveway.

I ran and started to go out the back door but that detective stopped me causing me to back up.

"Kayonna Smith you are under arrest for the murder of Kayla, and Laila brown" he said pulling out cuffs.

Just then Trey ran in causing him to pull his gun out along with other officers pulling in.

"It wasn't Kayonna, it was me, I did it!" He yelled putting his hands up.

The detective looked at the officers who were coming in confused before walking up to Trey and put him into cuffs.

I felt tears run down my face and I tried to go to Trey but Kash grabbed me.

"Don't let nothing happen to her, I won't be in long I got this" He said to Kash and I nodded.

The detective gave me a look before shaking his head.

"Ride or die brother I see" he chuckled before leaving off with Trey.

News and reporters pulled up immediately and started taking pictures and coming inside causing me to turn my face into Kash's chest.

"Was Trey the real murderer?"

"How do you feel about the death of Laila and Kayla Brown?"

"Aye yall get the fuck out before I be the next one getting charged!" Kadh yelled causing them all to gasp.

He helped me out the crowd and up stairs into my room.

As soon as the door shut I broke down and my chest started hurting.

I'll always be a big ass crybaby over my brother because my brother is all I got, that's my dawg.

"It's gon be alright Kayonna, we gon fix it" Kash sighed.

"How? How Kash? He admitted to that shit bro he can go to jail for life, I could never see him outside of jail again!" I said wiping my eyes.

The hurt I was feeling right now was a different type of hurt.

Hell im not even legal to live here by myself..?

"Don't think of it like that j-

"I- I just want to be alone Kash" I sighed wiping my face quickly.

He leaned against the wall

"Because you think I don't understand you're hurt and frustrated? " he asked and I looked down.

He took his jacket off before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards my bed. He layed down and pulled me down in front of him before pulling a blanket over us.

"If you ain't got nobody you got me fasho, so don't stress it we gon worry about all this shit tomorrow." Kash said putting his arm around me.

I couldn't do anything but just let tears fall until I eventually fell asleep.

Kash-

*next morning*

I woke up shook as fuck that I had fell asleep at Kayonna's and checked my phone to see several missed calls and text from my ma.

I let her know that I was safe before slowly sitting up and looked at Kayonna.

"Would I be crazy to say im actually starting to feel shorty? All that shit I talked, but ian never treated a female like I've treated her and that's what sends me."

I slowly got out of the bed and went into the hallway to see everybody spread out asleep in the living room.

I shook my head and went to the guests bathroom and found an extra toothbrush so I started doing all of my hygiene shit before taking a piss.

I left out again and went back into Kayonna's room only to see her up.

"What you want to eat?" I asked her.

"Im not hungry" she mumbled.

"Man yo ass little as shit what the fuck you want to eat?" I asked scratching my head.

She rolled her eyes before laying down and pulled the cover over her head causing me to chuckle.

"Ight I'll let you have this one because you frustrated right now" I chuckled

"But I'm finna go handle a couple trap shit then stuff with Trey, you coming?" I asked

"No" she mumbled in her pillow.

Just then Brian came in the room

"Was just finna wake ya ass up, me, Ari, and Derek getting breakfast at IHOP yall coming?" He asked

I checked the time on my phone then nodded and he turned back out

"You sure you Straight?" I asked

"Mhm" she mumbled

I nodded my head before turning out again. I kinda feel bad because I know shorty gon be mad depressed.

Once everybody was ready we made our way to waffle house and got seated.

"Welcome to waffle house can I start off with drinks..?" The girl asked before looking me up and down with a slight smirk.

For some reason this hoe not even exciting me.

"Apple juice" I answered turning my eyes back to the menu and from the corner of my eye I could see her frown.

Everybody else ordered and she walked away

"Damn Kash she was feeling you wassup?" Derek asked and I shrugged with my eyes on the menu

"I know what the fuck it is"Ari chuckled and I raised an eyebrow.

"My cousin got you sprung don't she? It's okay" she said with a big ass smile and I shrugged.

"I can't even cap, I am kinda feeling her, but I don't know" I said

"Fuck you mean you don't know?" Brian asked

"She not my type, I just cant see it, and I don't even know if she feeling a nigga either so shit I don't know" I shrugged and Ari looked off to the side.

"Mhm, I honestly think yall just need to have s night to yall and just talk, to be honest there's no such thing as a type, if yall feeling eachother yall mise well fuck with eachother" Ari said

"Fuck am I suppose to do tho?" I asked

"Nigga tell her how you feel, if you like her don't be a little bitch just tell her, you just scared because you know you a hoe and you not willing to drop yo hoes" Ari said rolling her eyes.

"First off I don't mind dropping my hoes for Kay, but I don't know if I wanna settle down with just one person " I said

"But think on it, would you rather spend your whole being a drug dealer with nobody but ya moms to look foward to, with all these hoes claiming you as their baby daddy, and with you catching diseases for being a hoe, or settle down with one down loyal chick that also has a pussy?" Ari asked and I chuckled rubbing my head.

"Damn you get on my fucking nerves" I mumbled and she smiled

The lady came back with drinks and we all ordered our food.

"So what's it gon be?" Derek asked and I sighed

"Guess ima tell her little quiet ass I'm trynna fuck with her" I said

"Don't say it like that Kash" Ari said and O sighed.

"I don't do this shit Arianna damn" I mumbled and she smacked her teeth.

"Well you gon do it today Keshawn play wit me" she said and I mugged her shaking my head.

"Don't call me by my government" I mumbled.

"I got bodies too nigga don't do that" Ari said

"If you and Kayonna wasn't feeling eachother then you and Ari would be a good couple" Derek said

"An annoying ass couple" We both mumbled

.......

Couple hours has passed and basically we've been moving everything out the trap into a new location, ain't no telling what Zion running his mouth about.

Just then my phone started to ring and I answered it without looking to see who it was and it was a call from the county Jail so I answered knowing it was Trey.

"Wassup man how everything going?" I asked.

"Shit im straight how shit over there?" He asked

"Eh, Im moving out of T's house right now" I said and Trey chuckled.

"Was thinking about that, how's my sis?" He asked

"Taking it hard, she's thinking you're getting life and it's killing her ass" I said and he sighed

"Yeah well I got a plan as always, but ima need you and my lawyer here, I only have an hour to talk in person with yall since I've already admitted the crime but I worked my way around to it" Trey said

"Ight ima call him up and head over there right now" I said

"Ight, bring Kay up here"

With that the phone disconnected and I called up his lawyer telling him to meet me there.

I then got into my car and made my way to Kayonna.

Once I got there I knocked on the door and it was like it took her ass forever to answer

"Get dressed we going to see Trey" I said walking in.

"I-

"Don't have time for this shit Kay just get dressed" I interrupted.

She sighed and went upstairs and I took a seat in the living room waiting.

After she was dressed we got into the car and made our way to where Trey was.

I took Kayonna's earbud out her ear and parked the car causing her to give me a confused look.

"We're here smart ass" I mumbled.

We got out the car and I saw Trey's lawyer waiting on us at the front.

"Wassup Kash, you must be Kayonna?" He said shaking Kayonna's hand and she gave him a small smile.

We followed him inside and had to sign a bunch of shit and get processed before finally getting let back into a empty room with nothing but a table and some chairs in it.

Soon the door opend and Trey came in with cuffs

He hugged Kayonna the best he could and tried to dap us up.

"Don't be a bigass crybaby Kay, trust me on this one ight?" Trey asked and she nodded.

"How do you plan on getting out of this?" I asked

"I say we tell them the truth, that it was Zion, that's our only option" his lawyer said since there were camera's in the room

"But what about me admitting?" Trey asked

"You wanted to protect your little sister because you knew he was gonna turn it to her but in reality it was Zion because Zion was the one actually seen in the area, I bet you Zion's fingerprints are all over the bodies. "

Truth is they could be, we had Zion burry the body, and that's why he was seen in the area.

Trey smiled and nodded before standing up and knocked on the door with his cuffs causing a guard to open it.

"We need a court date"

-the longer it takes, the bomber the chapters!

-Taking in yall suggestions!

-Free Trey till its backwards!

-kayonna and Kash?👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 1.3K 41
Five sisters juggling life while making good and bad decisions, stuck trying to make it after the death of their parents. They all gets wrapped up in...
Thuggin BoyxBoy By Keemy

General Fiction

66.3K 1.7K 13
Trey and Tay are well known in Atlanta for being the best dope boys ever. Girls love bad boys. So you know all kinds of girls are trying to get wit...
486K 13.6K 31
19 year old Averi was a very quiet college student.she only payed attention to her work and her job and that's it. But what happens when she runs int...
328K 11.6K 21
Kash is a ruthless nigga. Anyone that got in his way was a deadman.He didn't give a fuck about nothing. After his mom died when he was 14. And murde...