Love And Secrets

By sheszomi

Autumn grew up in a small town where her father was the richest man, she had a perfect life until it was ruin... More

Authors Reminders
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Preview of Beyond the Boundary

Chapter Twelve

140 8 0
By sheszomi

Autumn's pov

My phone rang and I ignored it for the fifth time this morning, 'why can't I have peace in the morning!!??' . I rose lazily and grabbed my phone.

"Hello" I mumbled into the phone

"Uhmmm, hey sorry did I wake you"

"Yeah kinda" I said rubbing my eyes, 'damn the voice sounds so familiar'. Then it hit me ,Kyra, many questions ran through my mind. Why is she calling me?? Is Kincaid okay?? Does she know about April??

"....are you still there??" I snapped out of my thoughts

" Yeah, uhmm, please is this Kyra??" I asked to make sure.

" You remembered" she gasped

I laugh nervously and we talked about random things until she said

" Autty I want to ask you something"

There!! I knew it!!!

"Yeah sure"

" I have been trying to reach Kincaid since yesterday, I am in Singapore and he have to be here before 5th and I can't reach him, will you check on him??"

" Yeah Ky I will love to help you"

" Thank you, I will send his address now, and Autumn"

" Yes"

" I missed you"

" Me too Ky" I said with a small smile on my face

" Bye" and she hung up.

I got up suddenly worried about Kincaid. I took a shower and once I came out I picked my phone and saw Kyra's message. I wore a lovely jersey of Manchester United, a blue jean trouser and a red trainers. Manchester United is Kincaid's favourite club and I love them too.

The moment I stepped into the living room, a delicious aroma hits me .

" Wow" I say as I enter into the kitchen, I saw April standing on a stool and held back a laugh then Alexis standing close to the stove with her hair in a mess and her cheeks covered with flour.

" Good morning everyone" I say pecking April and giving Alexis a side hug to avoid the flour

" Hey bitch" Alexis said with a frown

" Morning" I heard April's little voice say, so it wasn't a dream she really did speak to me.

" So you're not surprised??" Alexis asked with a raised brow.

" No I'm not she spoke to me yesternight" I say peeping over April's shoulder to see what she's doing.

"Really...you should have seen my face when she told me 'good morning'... Then she stop and pouts
" Autty if I knew that this is what you pass through every morning to make breakfast then I would never join you in the Kitchen"

I laugh and say "How's your mom"

"She's fine, it's just indigestion"

"As much as I would love to stay back and eat breakfast, I can't,I gotta run some errands" I say and Alexis pouts and April frowns and I smile

Isn't it supposed to be the other way round??

" I'll be back before lunch" I ran out and heard April yell " I will make lunch"

***************************************

I arrived at no.2 Bachelor's street. A black gate with a bungalow. I stopped and came down to knock on the gate, I knocked for sometime, then a young man with raven hair and black eyes opened the gate and he just yelled

" Why can't you bitches leave Derek alone, don't you have a job, you guys keep trooping in and out of here like flies, get a damn job and leave a good life, don't go around sharing diseases"

I was shocked for a second then I yelled back "Well excuse you, I don't know the hell you're talking about and who the hell you are, but I know that it's not my fault that you Derek friend is not gynophobic"

" Are you trying to say that I am gynophobic" he yelled again

I raise my hand in surrender and said
" I didn't say it, you did"

" What's going on here" another young man with dirty brown hair and the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen in my life, he came out rubbing his eyes an evidence that he just woke up with a frown and immediately he saw me it turned into a flirtatious smirk.

" Well hello there" he said smirking which would set a girl's cheeks on fire...but unfortunately I am not one.

" Hi" I said and a frown crossed his face for about two seconds but he covered it with his smirk again before he could say anything I continued

" Please, I'm looking for Kincaid"

He frowns again and covers it up again. The sassy one spoke "Why are you looking for him??"

" That's none of your business" I snapped

" What's going on Kev??" Kincaid said from inside.

" Some girl here is looking for you" the sassy one said eyeing me

Kincaid came out and saw me,
" Autumn??" He said frowning

" Nice to see you too" I said sarcastically

" No, don't get me wrong, it's just you're the last person I ever expected to see.

" Since you don't reply Kyra's messages and her numerous phone calls, she sent me to check on you" I said smiling

" Oh" he said nodding thoughtfully

" You know I'm still standing outside here"

" Oh sorry do come in" he steps back so does the two other guys and step inside

" Guys this is Autumn" he said and the flirt winks while the sassy one snorts.

" This is Derek, Kincaid said pointing at the flirt, and this is Kelvin" pointing at the sassy one.

" Nice  to meet you, Derek" I smiled at him and I turn to Kevin, " I can't say the same for you"

Kincaid remains expressionless and Derek laughs while Kelvin rolls his eyes and goes inside the house.

They have a large sitting room with a nice bar by the side...a large but filthy sitting room. Half eaten pizza on the center table and empty beer cans, takeout bags on the floor and piles of instant noodles packs.

" Don't you ever clean??" I frown my face and look at Kincaid and he shrugs

I put my hands on my hips and access the room, making a mental note of what I need to clean the house. " I need a vacuum cleaner, a garbage bag, mop and water in a bucket and soap"

" You don't have to Autumn..."

"Ah pa pa pa pa, go, get what I want Kincaid, and don't complain" I said and shushed him and he left while the other two stood there looking at me.

" What??, Will you guys stop standing there and looking at me like a Mona Lisa with a beard and go help Kincaid out, shuuu" I used my hand to shuuu them away, Derek looked amused while Kelvin has this suspicious look on his face. Derek started leaving for the kitchen.

" Look Mr Sassy, if you think I will steal one of your properties when you're in the kitchen getting the stuff, just know that I can afford to buy you and this whole house" I say rolling my eyes, I could have sworn that I saw him blush and Derek chuckled.

Kelvin brought the garbage bag and I started picking why he watches me from a corner and it's making me so uncomfortable. I stood up to meet his eyes and he didn't look away instead he held it for a long time in silence until Kincaid broke the silence.

" Hey Autumn, did you tell me to get a vacuum cleaner" he said looking from me to Kelvin who was still looking at me.

"Ehmm" I cleared my voice and began " yeah,ehmm, and soap, and clean water" I stammer

" Are you okay??" He asked frowning

" Yeah, I am, can I get a glass of water ??"

" Sure" he left and I look at Kelvin but he wasn't there anymore.

What the hell was that about??!!

15 minutes later, their sitting room was sparkling. We're sitting on the dinning table eating waffles and strawberries with coffee.

" Autumn come live with us already" Derek  said and I laughed

" Hey Aut, it's 12:56, you wanna go talk in my room" Kincaid said throwing the last strawberry on his plate into his mouth.

" Yeah, let's go and I have to get back on time, April is cooking lunch" I say as I clear the table

"April?" He frowns but I can see a glint of amusement in his eyes. Derek stands and heads to the couch while Kelvin who I have been avoiding his eyes throughout the meal, opened his laptop. "Yeah, I know right??"

The table all cleared I was heading upstairs with Kincaid, he opens the third door.

"Welcome aboard" he said

His room is large and it's painted dark blue, with a large king size bed at the center, a small reading desk by the side and large closet.

" Wow, nice room" I said looking around

" Come sit" he pats the bed which he's on, I blushed slightly remembering the good old days.

I go over and sat, "So, care telling me why you've been ignoring your sister's phones calls"

" I've been busy lately very busy and heartbroken" the later got me

" Why" I ask, reaching out to hold his hands " Are you seeing someone??"

"No" he looks down at our now locked hands, "it's someone I've known for 7 years now"

" Oh, someone I know??"

" I don't think you know the person" he said closing his eyes, ' why is he lying to me'

" Look Kincaid, you were my best friend, I know when you're lying, even if you close your eyes I still know you're lying, what happened to no secrets??"

"I remember Autumn but do you??" He said staring into my eyes with an emotion I can't decipher.

' what does he mean??' ..." Of course I remember but why are you asking??"

" When someone you love lies to you, no let me refrain that, when you think someone you love is deceiving you or lying to you, and you've the evidence that can either tell you if the person is or is not lying what do you do to the evidence"

" Wow, you've got a real shitty thing going on there, first I will look at the evidence then talk to the person, but if it's something very huge I will follow whatever my heart tells me to do"

He just nods his head and closed his eyes again, ' they say change is constant, Kincaid changed and he's not the Kincaid I fell I love with anymore'

I checked my phone and it's 13:58, whoa look at the time, "Uhmm, Kincaid I better start going" and he opens his eyes,

" Yeah let me walk you to the gate" he stands up and I stand too.

We got downstairs and Derek is playing video game and Kelvin was probably inside.

" Going already??" Derek asked without looking at me.

" Yeah, I hope to come back another time" I said

We walked to the gate in silence then I opened my car and he broke the silence,

" Are you coming for Astrads wedding??"

" Yeah she invited me but I have to look at my schedule first"

" It's next weekend and she wants us to spend a week there, if you're going why don't you go with me, my whole family is going with my father's private plane tomorrow"

"No, I don't think your mom likes me that much"

"She don't have a choice than to put up with you"

" I will think about, it's still three days away and I will love to visit Singapore and eat some dumplings"

He grinned and shook his head "Some people don't change, you still eat a lot??"

" More than ever" I smirked, he opens my car door and I got in.

" Thanks for coming" he said

"My pleasure" and I sped off with a smile on my lips.

Stay tuned as the drama is about to start. What's the evidence that Kincaid talked about??

Comment and Vote please and don't forget to follow me to know when I update
Xoxo Mitty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 608 23
This story is discontinued, but pls still read it When four 15 year old girls make a pact to all get pregnant. Trust me, you'll want to read this on...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
106K 1.8K 50
When she finds out his real job. She leaves but he never stops looking for her
10.9K 302 38
Creepypastas experiencias