THE TAINTED TRUST (Volume 2...

By SteveDouglass

No one wept when Jim Servito died. He left an estate amounting to $325,000,000 when his wife, Karen killed hi... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102

CHAPTER 34

4 0 0
By SteveDouglass

Long Island. Wednesday, February 15, 1990.

It was sunny and extremely cold. Breath turned to ice crystals.

Brian, dressed in jeans, heavy white sweatshirt and Jets' jacket, left the Jets' training center shortly after two P.M. and took a taxi to Runway Thirty-eight, an upscale strip joint several blocks from La Guardia. The crowd acknowledged him with a standing ovation. Waiters rushed to deliver free drinks to him. Girls danced for him, gave him special attention, while and after they removed their clothing.

He loved it. Runway Thirty-eight and its strippers had allowed him to recapture the rapture of a steady diet of attention so long missing from his life.

Twenty-two year old Tina DeSouza, a tall slender raven haired Cuban beauty, centered her entire routine directly in front of Brian. The climax of her performance was as close possible to him, with his line of sight directly between her legs. She smiled and winked as she briefly pulled aside the business end of her G-string.

"Wow!" Brian shouted, aroused and excited by her antics. He stuffed a ten dollar bill inside her G-string and asked her to sit at his table.

Tina accepted willingly. Clad only in her red silk track suit and still panting, she took a chair beside him.

He leaned toward her and placed his right arm around her shoulders. "Hi, I'm Brian," he said with a big lecherous smile, his dark brown eyes riveted on the tops of her perfect breasts.

Tina flashed a coy smile. "I know who you are. Doesn't everybody?"

"Would you like a drink?"

"Sure. Gin and tonic."

Brian turned and waved at his waitress, a six foot and change peroxide blonde with blue lipstick and astounding measurements.

She approached the table and leaned toward him, dangling her bare breasts close to his face. "More of the same, Brian?" she asked.

"Yup, and a gin and tonic for Tina."

Tina unzipped the top of her track suit to expose more of her breasts, then reached under the table and placed her hand on his thigh, inducing an almost immediate erection. "I enjoy dancing for you. I feel appreciated."

The waitress returned with the drinks and placed them on the table. "They're on the house, Brian," she said, then left.

Brian raised his glass and took a huge gulp, then returned his gaze to Tina's breasts. "How long have you been doing this?" he asked.

"This is my third year."

"Does it pay well?"

"I make at least fifteen hundred a week, almost all tax free."

"Amazing. I had no idea. You married?"

Tina shook her head. "I live alone with my kitten, but I'm going to quit this business as soon as I have saved enough money. Then I'm going to get married and have a whole bunch of kids."

"Then you really don't enjoy stripping?"

She winked, placed her hand between his legs, and stroked his erect penis. "I do when you're here... I have to get ready for my next show," she said, then leaned close to Brian's ear. "I'm free after that. If you take me home, I'll give you the best dance you've ever seen."

Brian stayed, drank more rum and thought of his wife as he watched Tina's last performance. He was troubled. To this point in his life he had never made love to any other woman. "You can't do this!" he admonished himself.

By the time Tina was once again naked and lying on the stage floor with her legs straddling his line of vision, his decision was made. Her private performance offer was impossible to refuse. "Why not?" he said aloud.

Tina led Brian into her apartment, a small but neat one-bedroom flat, less than a mile from Runway Thirty-eight. She poured a large rum and coke, handed it to him then pointed to the couch. "Sit over there and relax. I'm going to ring your bell." she promised.

She turned on her cassette player, then gave Brian a super seductive performance, no longer constrained by the stringent rule of her employer, free to make physical contact with Brian in very sensual and provocative ways.

Long before the music was completed, they had frantically assisted each other in the removal of clothing, the event culminating in a desperate love making crescendo in the center of the living room rug. Brian closed his eyes, exhilarated, but guilty. He had cheated, broken his marriage vows to Kerri for the first time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 533 59
(FALCON FAMILY SERIES- BOOK 5 FINALE) Meet Shawn Falcon, the sole heir of the Falcon family, where life seems to have been served to him on a silver...
73.6K 930 36
In a corrupted world, whom can you trust? The family and the business is shrinking under the strain of the fast growing Korean's, along with pressure...
34 4 10
Xander "King" Royal is a levelheaded loner living in Georgia. He was the VP of one of the most Notorious MCs called the Smoking Aces until he decided...
405K 16.5K 44
(BWWM) "You fucking asshole. Just who do you think you are!" I gave him an open handed slap across the face. He glared at me stunned, It was clear...