Memories

bluxum által

Romance, action, suspense, a bit of humour it's all here❤ Több

meet me in 5 mins
strategies and old memories
who are you
Not my type
New friends ... New beginnings
Truth or Dare
My temptation
What he wants
My Greatest possession...My Elena

My family your family

14 1 0
bluxum által

Elena's POV
  I woke up this morning feeling somewhat enthusiastic and vibrant unlike my normal wake ups well I guess it was because my sister was coming over.

So I rushed into the jacuzzi took a warm bath, when I was done I packed my long hair in pony tail style,
wore a maroon body fitted gown, with my flip flops and went downstairs.

By the time I got there Nate was already having breakfast.
I decided to tell him first I carried a plate to distract myself as I played down the information as though it was suppose to add to his salary.

" hey " he said, hey I replied " so you gonna eat or you gonna just stand there gawking " he said as I watched a smirk play in his finely defined pink lips.

I want to ask you something Nate please say yes , please, please, please, please, please, pleaseeee " well you know you have to ask first Elena" he said in an acrid tone. Yes .....I'm sorry " nothing to be sorry for.... just ask"

Nate I invited my sister to live with us for a while because the girl who was meant to move out of her apartment hasn't yet moved out " I explained moving side by side like a child reciting a poem,
his response was extremely overwhelming and shocking how could he!...how could he " well "you didn't have to ask your family is my family until this contract is over I also know you have interior motives to her moving in you want to spend time with her right?
I gave a nod in approval,
okay then you can have her here as long as you both want just tell me when she's moving out so i can give her one of my condos free no rent she's blood"

How could he be this sweet , so caring and kind. I was short of words thank you Nate I don't know how I'll ever repay you " well you can start by finishing your food" he said as he let out a mild laugh I couldn't help but laugh too .

 I love the way things were going I couldn't wait to tell Danika...though I had this feeling Nate would be okay with it even before I asked him..he's that kind of guy.. But I just didn't know why I felt some type of way when....''you'd better not push it'' my subconscious spat.
So I went ahead to take a shower after which I changed into my nighties and slept off ...

I'm so sorry this chapter is short..... I knoww ....I'll make the other ones longer  👐❤

Please commentttt😩😩
I want to hear from you, baby girl's feeling indifferent about continuing the book😔💔
Vote and share too❤❤

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.2K 37 47
Read to find out :)
792 68 27
Adventure
Affection TVreunited által

Rejtély / Thriller

155K 2.1K 38
18+ Read at your own risk!