Lustful Wars | p•jm ✓

By UrMyHopee

"Trust me, babygirl. You don't want to start a war with me." ___________ Park Jimin = biggest fuckboy on the... More

INTRODUCTION
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
updates!
•thirty eight•
•forty•
•forty one•
•forty two•
•forty three•
•forty four•
•forty five•
•forty six•
•forty seven•
•forty eight•
•forty nine•
•fifty•
•fifty one•
•fifty two•
•fifty three•
•fifty four•
•fifty five•
•fifty six•
•fifty seven•
Spin off: Hearthrob

•thirty nine•

19.2K 885 964
By UrMyHopee

*WARNING: sexual content ahead*

One breath, two breaths. Breathe in, breathe out. Get a bit of that damn oxygen.

You couldn't understand why you're freaking out unexpectedly. Hell, you're not even in the restaurant yet. But the lengthy drive was killing you with nerves, crawling up your bare legs and running down your back. Long black painted nails dig into the seat, almost piercing the expensive black leather of the limousine.

What even is this? You refused to put a name on it. Probably because the only name you could think was a date. This is a date. Why else would you be this dressed up?

The tall dude did say to wear something formal.

Still, you feel like you might've gone too far. You know with Jimin, he's definitely going to overdo it and probably rent out the entire restaurant just for the two of you. That's why this is the most you've dressed up in a long time.

It was about time you put this bad boy on. Considering how dull your life had become it was either wearing this dress or letting it rot in your closet for the rest of the year. So you decided to be a little brave.

Your mind consumes you so much of chaotic thoughts that it takes you a while to register the limousine has already arrived.

"Ma'am." The driver makes eye contact with you through the mirror "We're here."

You nod, not saying anything as you swallow your nerves. Hesitant hand on the door handle, the car door opens swiftly to startle you and yet another tall guy in a smart suit stands before you with a polite smile. He offers a steady hand as he greets you "Good evening, ma'am."

Forcing an uneasy smile, you thankfully take his hand to steady you as you exit the limousine. You're sure you're going to stumble at some point in your heels. "Thank you." Straightening your dress, your hold onto your mini clutch and push all the hair off your tanned shoulders.

Preparing yourself for a moment you don't think you'll ever be ready for you breathe out one last time and walk down the crimson carpet leading into the glowing restaurant. When you enter you feel an odd cold wind rush over, darting down your spine as it makes the hair on your neck stand up.

It's just as you predicted. He really did rent out the entire fucking restaurant. "Oh, Jimin." You mutter to yourself, shaking your head.

The room lies empty, with vacant tables and chairs except for one at the very back. A dim light rests upon the room, setting the mood for tonight that you know is only going to turn this evening into a seditious chaos. A young dressed woman leads you down the enormous room, an unobstructed path leading straight to a small table at the back.

All you see is the back of his body, the back of his neck, the back of his freshly styled long black locks, the back of the black collar of his smart black shirt. You haven't even seen his face and yet you can already see how everything about his presence is so alluringly dark.

The waitress pulls out a chair for you and you don't spare Jimin a glance as you take the seat opposite of him, feeling his dusky eyes linger upon your figure. The only sound to be heard now is the opaque red wine pouring from the bottle into the delicate glasses. You force yourself to keep your eyes trained on your own glass, afraid that if you look into his eyes, you'll lose it.

"I'll give you both privacy until you order dinner." the waitress states.

Silently, you beg the waitress not to leave you alone but when she does, he finally speaks, his deep voice raising goosebumps across your skin "You look beautiful."

His words finally lift your gaze to match his and you have to stop yourself from biting your bottom lip. There's no more guilt or an apologetic look on his face from before, instead he wears his famous smirk that tugs his glossily thick lips.

Beautiful. He calls you beautiful while he sits there looking more angelic than ever. You swear you didn't feel this attracted to him the last time you spoke at the cafe. Maybe it's because your thoughts were clouded with anger. Now they're just clouded with...lust.

"You don't look bad yourself." You comment, reaching for your wine glass as you command your hand to stay steady.

His smirk deepens, tugging the corner of his mouth upwards. "That's probably the closest I'm going to get to a compliment."

You raise your eyebrows, finishing your sip of wine. "At least you know where you stand."

His ringed fingers fidget with his plump lips as he stares at you intently. "And where do we stand, babygirl?"

You freeze, hand tightening on the glass so much it might break as your burdening stare buries deep into the clear surface. "Don't call me that." You coldly state, lifting your eyes to his again with a hard look. "Whatever this is, it's not what it used to be."

"No?" he questions, lifting an eyebrow as his cheeky expression doesn't falter under your glare. "But it's something isn't it?"

As hard as you try, your stubborn look ends up disappearing into nothing to be replaced with curious desire. His question spirals your thoughts. He's not wrong. Whatever is going on between you and him definitely isn't nothing. There's something lingering every time you make eye contact.

And if you can feel it this strong just by looking at each other, imagine how strong it'd be if you had each other's bodies all over each other. Unlike before, you can't help but bite your lip with his ravenous eyes looking at you like that.

Jimin notices your action as soon as you do so, eyes dropping to the rebellious teeth tugging your bottom lip. He swallows his own saliva, pants tightening around his member as it grows larger.

"Stop biting your lip like that." He practically growls the words, unable to control himself as he can't take his eyes off your lips.

But it's not like you're not struggling either, everything about him has just been so enticing the moment you stepped into the room and instead of feeling cold like you did before, you're finding yourself getting hotter by the second just by his presence.

"What are you going to do if I don't?" Your tone surprises you, underestimating how seductive you intended to sound.

One last smirk. One last sentence before all hell breaks loose.

"You have no idea what I want to do to you."

Getting up abruptly, you rip the table of its tablecloth, all cutlery and plates flying off as they crash to the ground along with any sensible thoughts. The wine escapes the glasses and splashes your chest with its dense liquid.

The aggressive action surprises Jimin a little but he doesn't complain as you sexily climb over the table, smashing your lips over his while you cover his body with yours. Your body straddles his lap and he grips your ass as you push yourself down on him.

His mouth greedily responds to your hungry kiss, destroying your lips. Hot breaths mingle along with saliva, the passionate kiss turning rougher the more you kiss him. You don't hesitate to knot your fingers in his hair, hands traveling from his shoulders to his luscious locks in seconds and you can't describe how much you've missed the feeling of his soft hair against your skin.

He approves of the feeling of your nails tugging at his locks, letting out a satisfied growl. His hands shoot to your hips, lifting you onto the table as he shoves back his chair and pushes apart your thighs. His body easily fits into yours, hips meeting as he holds you close to feel your scorching skin against his. Your dress rides up further as you wrap your legs around his waist to pull him in closer.

Going years without feeling your mouth on his, he hungrily bites at your lips and takes the opportunity to slide his skilful tongue in order to attack yours. One hand on your back and the other on the back of your neck, your tongues fight battles for dominance and his effortlessly wins within seconds as you find yourself moaning in ecstasy.

There's no such thing as oxygen between you two, breathing heavily as you continue to completely devour each other, tasting and savoring every inch of each other's mouths. You rip his jacket off his shoulders, attacking the buttons of his shirt. Getting too eager, you rip it apart and the buttons pop off. He smirks into the kiss, not complaining one bit as his bare chest is now pushing against your sticky breasts.

When your mouths finally part, he doesn't stop for second as he quickly reattaches his mouth to your neck. You breathe out heavily "Jimin."

Tongue swiping at the skin of your neck, his fingers take their turn to lace into your hair, tugging at your scalp to bend your head back as his mouth finds more access. He thirstily sucks the juicy wine off your skin, savoring the sweet but bitter taste that runs down your neck.

You're so caught up in the feeling of his tongue on your skin that you barely notice his hand traveling downwards. Gracefully, he tugs your lacy underwear down and his fingers easily find their way to your sweet spot. "I'm going to make you feel so good, babygirl."

A gasp automatically exits your mouth and he pries his lips back onto yours as his tongue feverishly returns inside. Grasping his neck forcefully, you deepen the kiss and feel his tongue parade deeper just as he decides thrusts his finger into you. Loudly, you moan into his mouth and he doesn't give you a chance to breathe as he continues to push his finger in and out of you at a steady pace that gets your hormones spiralling like an uncontrollable tornado.

Breathless and shaky, your unstable voice sinfully moans his name. "Fuck, J-Jimin."

Your head drops back and your eyes close as you let the overwhelming feeling overtake you. Lustfully staring, he watches you enjoy the quick thrusts of his fingers. He enjoys the sight too much, biting at his lip as your moans continue to praise his work. "You have no idea how much I've missed pleasuring you."

Reclaiming your lips, he shushes your moans with his mouth and you intensely kiss him back. Your arms wrap around his neck to pull him closer and he slips another finger inside, making you gasp.

Picking up the quick pace, his free hand attacks your breast and your nipple immediately harden underneath his touch. His lips move past yours, finding themselves a new place as his teeth starts to nip at your earlobe.

This is so much, too much. But it's not enough. You don't just want his fingers. You want all of him. Inside of you.

Growing impatient, your hand grabs his to stop his fingers from moving inside you. He stops, looking up at you in confusion as he tries to understand your action.

Staring deeply into his eyes, you barely have enough oxygen to form the words of what you want to say. "Jimin..."

He can't read your expression, thinking you don't want any of him anymore and that his biggest fear of tonight has come true.

But the words that finally leave your mouth are the complete opposite.

"Just fuck me already."

______________

Wow, I think I enjoyed writing this chapter a lil too much. 

Just imagine how bad it's gonna get in the next one 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 131 14
Jimin's life couldn't be going better. He's in his last semester of college as a dance major, he lives with his best friend, and he's been in a commi...
5.4K 340 19
Yoongi was used to being ignored. He was young when he realized the people around him didn't care for him as much as they said they did. Therefore, h...
274K 13.1K 29
Park Jimin has always been at the top of your list when it comes to people you despise. You and him could never be friends, let alone more than that...
44K 1.7K 35
BTS are the most recognised boyband in the music industry. But, people tend to forget that they're also normal people with hopes, dreams, inhibitions...