Move on. Even if it hurts to...

By anonymousliars

Adrianna Cavery, 19-year-old spanish rouge. Naturally loyal, protective, and definitely bound to bring troubl... More

Move on. Even if it hurts to do so. {Book 1}
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

20 1 3
By anonymousliars

Sorry for any language that you guys do not appreciate, but seriously be mature about it. Also, the song may seem random, but I was listening to it while writing this and it's a pretty bad ass song.

R&R

VOTE.COMMENT.REVIEW.

Chapter 3:

After I had finished my tour of this town, I found a decent curb to sit down, and sat. What else would I do with the curb? Well I could talk to it, color it, make friends with it and etc. But I was looking for a place to sit.

I started to think about this Darrel dude. He was OK, not my type, but I guess someone is bound to be happy with him. With a dark-brown mess you would call hair, and light green eyes; I guess he could be a looker. He was pretty pale though, I guess it's because I'm use to seeing others as tan as I am. I seem to being using a lot of repeat words/phrases today.

Oh well.

Remember that creepy dude who was staring at my ass? He's still there, he kind of followed me. It wasn't that obvious, but I hate that I know that he's there. It causes me to think, and I hate thinking.

Feeling frustrated I huffed, and instead of thinking about what could go wrong with my new and amazing plan, I just did it.

Taking a glance at the dude - who looked to be in his thirties. Ew.- I made my way for the darkest and nearest alley. He didn't follow me at once, but he waited for like 10-15 seconds. Didn't really count.

I waited for him and when he entered, he was suddenly pulled back. Damn I got the force! That's pretty cool! 

Though I don't know if it was actually me, cause when I tried to lift the trash can with my new found jedi mind, it didn't work. Kind of sucks to know you don't have the force.

I don't really know why I didn't think about how or why he was suddenly pulled back, I was just happy that he was gone. I guess I should've thought about it though; but I hate thinking (I say that a lot now, don't I?).

Walking calmly out the alley, I found out that I was suddenly pulled like that man was. Getting fed up with this person just randomly pulling others, I turned on him, and kind of stopped mid-way.

I mean, my fist was only like an inch from his face. At least I had stopped. 

Again, no, he is most likely not my mate (nor would I want him to be), sorry to say that but I wouldn't really know who my mate is. You don't really find your mate until you're both ready to find your mate. But your wolf does sort of leans towards your mate. So it's like foreshadowing. Kind of. Not really. Don't listen to me.

Nah, he was just giving off this aura that said 'touch me and I fuck you up.' I didn't really have the mood to be fucked up, soo.... I put my fist down and eyed him. 

I guess I wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings, because I was:

1) surrounded by a bunch of dudes (who were pretty hot, mind you)

2) and I noticed Darrel was standing next to the I-will-fuck-you-up dude and another dude who was standing on the other side of the I-will-fuck-you-up-dude.

I smiled and waved at him, like any person who had met another person like 35 minutes early would do. Or was that just me?

"So, Darrel, do you want to give me my bribe a little early?"

I was guessing I did something wrong there, because the I-will-fuck-you-up dude (lets call him IWFYU dude) glared first at me then at him. Darrel just face palmed;  I guess it was wrong of me to call him out?

"Did I say something wrong?" It was an innocent question, but the IWFYU dude returned his glare to my face.

"No, you just fucked us both up." Darrel muttered.

Well then I guess I did say something wrong, so don't just say that I didn't. Or maybe that was sarcasm? People are confusing aren't they? I mean what's the point of saying one thing, then saying something completely different.

"Well then you should have said so in the first place. Not just beat around the bush, or use the sarcasimy thingy."

"One thing first, it's sarcasm, and secondly, I never did beat around the bush."

"Well yeah you kind of did, I guess. Cause you said one thing but then you said another thing and you only meant one thing, so that other thing was not necessary,"

"No~. I said this one thing, that went with this other thing, and so it lead to another thing. You know like having a one-night stand, then finding out she was your long lost sister or that you knocked her up. Then having to deal with the consequences."

"True, true. But if it was your long lost sister then why would she fuck you, wouldn't she have to know? Or would it be like you guys find out together, because your parents are ninjas and the gave you a scroll that said specifically that you were siblings."

"I think the story would be better if we say that they found out the secret together. Then they have to fight other ninjas because they fell in love with each other and their parents were killed by those ninjas that were attacking them."

"Will they have children then? Like little fucked up ninja children that fall in love with each other too?"

"Probably not, I think it would ruin the story plot."

"Well then what would you do if you accidently knocked up your sister and found that out and that your parents were ninjas? I'm pretty sure I would get the fuck out of there."

"Why do that? Shouldn't you at least figure out the situation then run? Wouldn't that be like running away though?"

"I guess it would be, but-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TWO!"

Oh, guess I forgot about the IWFYU dude. What were we talking about again? It must of been awesome if it had gone on for that long.

"What the fuck is you two's problem? That conversation made no sense, you're both-"

Let's tune this dude out right about now. Looking at him rant is pretty funny anyways. Plus Darrel seems to have backed down a little from hearing him scold us like that. Must be the alpha or someone he respects. Don't want to mess with someone important. Then I'll get in trouble again. Although, technically I already am in trouble because I'm a rouge and rouges aren't supposed to be on another packs land without alpha permission. But maybe I'm not already in trouble? Who knows maybe the dude who is now glaring at me (the IWFYU dude) is actually pretty nice, and loves bunnies and flowers, and would love to just not kill me but let me stay for a while and then invite me over for dinner then offer me a place to stay, all because he would be nice, and I'm awesome.

"Are you paying attention to me!?"

It would seem not.

"Why? Did something just happen? What did I miss?"

I tried looking around, but I couldn't seem to find anything that called out for my attention.

Darrel faced palmed (yet again), the IWFYU dude glared at me with a now intense hatred, and the other dude stood calmly by his side. Weirdo.

"You bitch."

"Are we done stating the facts now? I kind of want to know why I'm surrounded by immensely hot dudes."

Wrong answer? The IWFYU dude growled.

"Tyler, Darrel let's take her in so we can get this done with." With that he walked away with the weirdo following him.

So with that done. I was now underneath two hot dudes trying hard not to think so I won't hurt myself mentally.

"If I be a good girl can I get some cookies?"

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-

Sorry it's not much, and also sorry it took sooooooo fucking long. Like all other excuses, I didn't have much motivation, but with Christmas coming up, I have sooo much random motivation. So I decided to finish this chapter up and try to move this story along.

Also, I'm still trying to figure out how I want my characters to be, so they will have random mood swings with the different chapters.... I hope it won't take long to figure them out or else it will seem like this story has not plot what-so-ever.

Please don't comment on the swear words/cussing, it's really just immature, you all should be mature about how people speak/write. Don't like it? Don't read it. It's not that hard.

I will be trying something new though, I hope it'll work so that I can upload faster. I will get chapter 4 done, then start working on chapter 5. Once five is done upload chapter 4 after some edits, then work on six. Once six is done upload 5. Etc.  PLUS:::!!! I know that my writing will be confusing at sometimes, plus it may have some mistakes. I do not have an editor, and writing is fairly new to me.

ANYWAYS!! If you read the message then thank you for wasting your time. And I can not promise any fast uploads.

Adieu ~<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 0 26
Juneau, a 23-year-old, alpha female who is seen as a cold and intimidating alpha to those who don't know her. She never gets to close to any and hate...
443 34 25
There is nothing stronger than desire. Nothing more potent than fulfilling the human desires that even the most powerful fall victim to. Desire to lo...
64.9K 2.1K 20
Alpha Griffen is leader of the Loyalty pack. He has so much stress on his shoulders. he preforms the court judgements, he passes the prison sentences...
8.6M 221K 48
Brinn has known Alpha Titus as a close family friend since she was ten years old. He was like a big brother to her. Right before her first shift, he...