Vkook Texting [k.th, j.jk]✔

By -sugalaxies

T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019♡] #2 - taekook [8/08/019♡] #1 - jeonj... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Sequel?
Sequel!

41

11.2K 453 291
By -sugalaxies

It's been about 20 minutes since we started searching for a movie to see. Taehyung wanted a thriller while I wanted a romantic one. So, we decided to see an adventure movie.

"Kookie-ah how about this one?" Hyung said and pointed at one.

"Maze runner..?" (A/N; I fucking love this movie series)

"Yeah, it seems cool."

"No no and no. I don't wanna see trapped people not being able to escape-"

"Jeongguk-ssi, don't judge a movie before you even see it! It might be a very nice one!"

"I changed my mind. Let's watch a thriller hyung."

"Aren't you scared of those?"

"Yes I am but you are next to me, right hyung?"

"Yeah yeah right."

"So which one do you recommend TaeTae?"

"Hmm I don't know...how about the rings? Everybody knows it but I haven't seen it yet." (A/N; I watched it yesterday and it was the first one that came to mind lol)

"Isn't that one with the tv girl with black long hair?"

"Yeah that one."

"I am so scared of her hyung! What about something less creepy?"

"Oh come on! I am here. I will hug you if you get scared Jungkookie."

"I uh fine I guess."

---
It's not even 15 minutes in the movie and I am already scared as hell. I can't tell hyung though. He will think I am a little kid or something.

"WHY THE FUCK SHE NEEDS TO GET OFF OF THE FUCKING TV?! RUN GIRL RUUUUUUUN!" I shouted and closed my eyes. I put my legs up on the couch and buried my face in to my knees.

Suddenly I couldn't hear the tv anymore. I didn't want to lift my head up in case there is a horror scene with no noise. I felt two arms hugging me and bringing me close to the owner of them. Hyung please don't torture me like that. I can't even breathe. I lifted up my head to look at him. He was looking down at me with a smile on his face.

"I am here okay? None of this is real Kookie. If it makes you less scared we can stay like this."

I didn't dare to speak. I just nodded and we continued watching the movie.

~Magical time skip~

Apparently we are still hugging and watching beauty and the beast. It's classic. It's Disney. It's animated and not creepy at all. The movie is about to end though.

How we are watching that movie you ask? Well after the previous movie was over I was so scared and hyung suggested this movie as a joke but I took it to seriously and here we are...

"I never thought I would be watching a Disney movie after I became a teen to be honest Jungkookie."

"It's a nice love story though hyung."

"It's annimate-"

"It doesn't matter. It shows you what sacrifices you would do for your loved one.. Ahh I want that to.."

"Sacrifice something for your loved one?"

"No. I want to be in a relationship with you hyung. My loved one. I want to be able to call you my boyfriend..."

"Good for you."

"Hyung you better be singing Selena Gomez or el-"

"Oh look at the time!" He said and looked at his watch tried to act as if he had to leave.

"No hyung. I ain't pouring my heart out here for you to act like you don't care!"

"I do care okay? It's just that I can't, okay?"

"You can't what?"

"It's complicated Kooks. I gotta go. Thank you for inviting me I had fun, really." He said and left just like that. Okay.. I am totally fine...

____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 2.3K 19
Kim Taehyung a young ceo who hates his homophobic stepmother asks jeon jungkook a young college student to be his fake boyfriend Bottom kook Top tae...
447K 15.7K 50
in which jeongguk, a rising k-idol, wants to get back with his ex, instagram model, taehyung | insta au weekly updates ♡ sometimes daily if i have t...
27.6K 1.1K 12
─𝒕𝒂𝒆𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘫𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘢𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤 𝘤𝘦𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘩�...
107K 3.6K 17
In which Taehyung can't stop fantasizing about his group member Jeongguk. Contains: Smut Switch Taekook Strong language Crack Fluff Angst