Elemental Academy

By JessicaHite8

a girl with all the elements but doesn't know until her 16th birthday when her moms tells her and sends her t... More

Harmony
River
Phoenix
Aria
Axton
Finding Out
the Academy
Beach Trip Gone Wrong

Classes

6 1 0
By JessicaHite8

Their outfits^^
×××××÷÷×××××÷

We had all passed out when we got back after I talked to Liza about Critter. She let me keep her thankfully and said I can bring her to classes. Today is the first day of classes so we all are getting ready. I am wearing a black shirt that says 'caffeine queen' tucked into light-washed shorts. Paired with my black high tops and a green jacket. River is wearing a blue and white dress with a light washed jean jacket, paired with her tan wedges. Pheonix is wearing a black crew neck fitted shirt tucked in a plaid high-waisted skirt paired with black combat boots. Aria is wearing a white knitted sweater shirt that stopped before her belly button with light washed skinny jeans and white tennies. Axton wore a grey t-shirt with black skinny jeans paired with a dark grey beanie and black high-top vans. Both me and Axton had our glasses on. I walk over to the kitchen where River was making Coffee. 

"Can I get a cup?" I asked her

"Duh, that's why I made a lot just in case any of you guys wanted some" She chirps "also our schedules came. Your's is on the table"

"Thank you" I chirp grabbing mine, I look over it, and we only 2 classes a day that are 2 hours long. Today is self-defense and water control. 

"Do you guys wanna go explore the city after classes?" Pheonix asked

I nodded "sounds good"

The others agreed and I went to go grab Critter from her makeshift bed. She crawls onto my shoulder hiding in my rainbow hair. I scratched her little head and walked out of the dorm after saying my bye's to everyone. I had my bag placing my things inside it. I easily found my way to class and it was easy enough since I already had some experience in the weapon area. Both classes went by smoothly only with people staring at me. I picked up the water bending quickly much to my teacher's surprise. I was now heading back to my dorm with Critter laying on my shoulder asleep.

"Hey hey girly" River sings walking up next to me

"Hey, What's up" I smile 

"Nothing we are meeting in the dorm for the mall right," River asked

"I do believe so" I nod 

"wicked" she smiles

I chuckle softly "I need to get some stuff for Critter so I'll need to go to the pet store" 

She nods "sounds good, me and Pheonix are going to get rats and I believe Aria and Axton want a ferret. We already asked Mrs. Gale if it was okay"

"awe those are cute animals" I nod opening the door "hopefully we find them"

"Hey, guys glad your back" Aria cheers "who's ready for the mall?"

"Let's go" I cheer with the others, We all grab our weapons and money before we leave. "How is the city from here?"

"Pretty far... We can take my truck" Phoenix shrugs

"Sounds like a plan" I agreed, we then all followed Phoenix to the truck

It was Phoenix and River upfront with Axton, Aria, and I in the back. Critter climbs off my shoulders onto my lap curling up into a grey ball. I gently pet her during the drive.

"So, when you are not at school where do you guys live?" River asked

"I live with just my mom in Portland, Oregon" I smile "I miss her a lot"

"River and I lived in L.A., California" Pheonix adds "we live with our dad only"

"Axton and I live in Tacoma, Washington with both our parents" Aria states "We've been coming to the academy since we were 14, our parents travel a lot"

"This is mine and River's first year here" Pheonix hums "we always practiced with our dad until he wanted us to learn more so when they sent a letter asking for us to join dad happily accepted. I feel bad for leaving him all alone" 

"Same hate being so far from mom and her being alone" I shrug "it's been me and her for what feels like forever"

"We don't know what happened to our mother, dad never told us" River sighs

"My father was murdered" I frown "demons attacked during the night trying to kidnap me" 

"No offense but why were they trying to kidnap you, what would they need with a harmony," Axton asked genuinely confused 

"My father was a powerful man he used to be king I believe but when he found my mom his mother was furious because she is an elemental and His mom didn't like us, I still don't know why she doesn't like us but anyways the King title went to my uncle who checks on us to make sure we are fine. He's a very kind man just like my father was. My father was a multi-bred wolf, wizard, merman, and fox. Those all passed down to me as well as being harmony. The demons believe that I will produce powerful offspring and want me to mate with their prince." I explain fiddling with my fingers. "my father died to save me and my mother"

"We are sorry for your lost" River and Pheonix sync "We are here for you now"

"You have us too" Aria chirps 

"Moving onto a happier note" Axton chimes in with a smile "who's ready to shop?"

"Is that even a question" I tease slightly as we all file out of the truck

"Let's go to the pet store first!" Aria calls already running in that direction with River.

We all chuckle and follow after them. Critter moved to my shoulder again hiding in my hair. I giggle softly as we walk inside the store. River and Aria were squealing happily with two little animals in their hands. I laugh softly with the others. Aria had a white and grey ferret in her hands nuzzling it gently. While River has the black rat. The rat wrapped sat on River's neck and nuzzled into her. Axton and Phoenix walk over and instantly knew their animals. Axton has a dark brown with a few white spots ferret. Pheonix found a white rat.  

Ferrets^^

rats^^

"Now to get them food" I grin

We ended up asking for help with the most recommended food for our animals. We ended up not buying a cage but a few stands and toys and hammocks. We bought a potty place for them as well. Once done and bought we lunged the stuff to the truck before going to the food court to eat. We split up for our food since we all mainly wanted different things. I went to Five Guys to order food. I got a bacon cheeseburger with five guys-style fries and an oreo cookie pieces milkshake. Once I had my food I went and found the others and we sat in a booth area. 

"Finally food!" Axton cheers digging into his Chinese food

I giggle and take a bit of my food and sigh happily I wiggle around in my seat happily. The others laughed at me amused. I just smile at them and we all make light conversation with each other while eating. 

"It's funny how we have to act human in public because we can't let others know we know what they are" River mused

I nod "It has to do with our protection I believe"

"Elementals are the only ones without a king or queen we choose this because we are a more peaceful species. It is commonly agreed thing no one knows that there are still elementals. Especially water elementals because they sometimes have the gift of healing." Pheonix explained, we all blinked at her and she pouts "what I had history today"

"Oh okay that explains it" River nods "Cause there is no way dad taught you that"

We heard a growl as Aria was about to speak. We look at each other on guard but keep talking "I promised my friends back home that I would buy souvenirs to take home for winter break"

"Ou I know the perfect place" Aria cheers jumping up

We laugh at her goofiness and throw away our trash. I kept my milkshake since I haven't finished it yet. On our way out of the food court, we saw a group of wolves. They were holding back their alpha. We all had our weapons tucked away inside our bags but easy access in case we need to grab them quickly. We all loop arms and walk away to our next store unknowingly leaving behind our mates. 

"Okay, what about this bracelet?" River asked 

We've been in this shop for half an hour and still haven't found anything for my mom. I look at the bracelet. It's a charm bracelet with a big ben on it, a big heart and a small one and a few more charms. "Perfect!" I squeal

"Yes" Pheonix and River cheer high-fiving

I giggle at them taking the bracelet and checking out "Ready?" I ask after I checked out

They nod and we walk out unknowingly being watched. I felt someone jump onto my back and I caught them stumbling a bit. They giggle while I laugh. It was Aria. "I'm tired of walking"

"Well then" I laugh amused shaking my head "Let's head back to the academy"

Critter climbed off my shoulder and onto my head looking at Aria. I shake my head in entertainment. When we make it to the truck we put our stuff in the bed of it. We all pile back inside teasing each other. As we go down the road to the academy I slip the back window open and slip my top half through. I giggle feeling the wind blowing by me I look over and squeal. "No way pull over!". Pheonix did pulling off into the grass. I slip the rest of the way out running off "You guys have to see this!"

"Wait Harmony don't run off without us and your bag!" Axton calls

They chase after me quickly catching up as I stop looking ahead of me in awe of the view. They stop as well "Woah"

I nod "I know right... I didn't know we were so close to a body of water"

"Neither did I" River mumbles 

"What if it is part of the wolf territory?" Axton mumbles

"Then they'll think we are human playing in the water," I said in a duh tone

"Fine" he sighs 

We squeal and I take off my flannel and shoes running toward the water. The others quickly join me after rolling up their pants and taking off their shoes. I sigh contently as the waves wash over my feet. I close my eyes as the breeze blows by. 

River stands by me taking in a deep breathe "it's so peaceful out here"

I nod and sigh contently "It really is"

"We are being watched" Axton mumbles barely audible 

I let out a sigh "let's get back to the academy we need to study"

They all nod and we grab our stuff. I jump onto Axtons back "Really Harm"

I shrug "I'm sleepy"

They laugh at me and I could hear a low growl. Elementals have heightened hearing and smell our sight is slightly better than humans. We look at each other and rush towards the truck. We pile in and finish our way toward the academy. 

As we drove I could see wolves in the surrounding woods. I pop out of the back window again sighing in contentment as the wind rushed by as we drove. As we pulled into our lot I jumped into the truck bed grabbing some bags as  Critter crawled onto my head. I giggle at her behavior as we all head up to the dorm room. Once all the things are inside we set up the play areas for the animals. The animals all go and play on the set and we put out stuff away. I plop onto my bed with a happy sigh. The others all lay on their beds together. We were all resting when my phone started blaring lost in reality. Quickly I answer it to see four of my friends from Oregon.

"Harmony!" They cheer

I giggle "hey guys how are you doing?"

"We're good, we miss you though" Chris frowns

"You missy are in so much trouble! how come you didn't tell us you were leaving. I had to find out by walking to your house and your mother told us" Lee huffs

"It was kinda all of a sudden, plus I told Penny to tell you while I got situated" I defended myself

"Penny!" They scream

She giggles nervously "I forgot"

I giggle shaking my head as Aria jumps down from the top buck "What should we have for dinner"

"Not food poisoning" I tease

"River you promised" Pheonix whines

I giggle while Axton adds "How do you burn water?"

"Harmony who are those people," Kim asked

I laugh, "These are my dormies" I flip the camera around towards the others "Say hi"

"Hi!" They cheer 

"ou is that a cute British boy!" Penny asked excitedly

Axton turns bright red while I change the camera again "No, he's from Washington"

She pouts "well he's a cute Washington boy"

"He is also gay" I giggle

"All of them are" She grumbles

"I gotta help cook I'll talk to yall later, Bye!" I said as I hung up after they said bye

I jump up "Alright what are we gonna cook"

"Shepard's pie?" Axton asked 

"Ou that sounds yummy" I nod "anyone else agrees?"

They chorus a yes and we all settled on Shepard's pie. I help Aria and River make it. While we cooked Axton and Pheonix set up a place to eat and got some plates out as well as refreshments. It didn't take much time for us to finish cooking. 

"Smells delicious!" Pheonix cheered as we all sat down to get our servings. 

"So I take it none of your friends know why you're here?" Aria says softly

I nod, "Yeah, I told them my mom sent me to a boarding school in London. What was I supposed to tell the people I've known since diapers. 'hey I can control all the elements whenever I want oh and I have to go out of the country so I can learn to control them. Oh and on top of that, I am able to shapeshift! And let's not forget to mention I have a royal supernatural uncle" 

Axton chuckles "Seems like a reasonable thing to not share with humans" 

I nod with a huff, "Yeah, this just doesn't happen every day"

"Well it kinda does in our world" Axton points out

I laugh and nod "You're right"

"duh, did you doubt me" Axton gasped offended

"Calm down bro your gay is showing" Aria teased

We all giggle Axton chuckles and shrugs "Can't help it it just flows out"

"That's what she said" I giggle

"And he" Axton winks

We all erupt laughing and that is how our night continued. We soon went to bed we were all exhausted. Critter crawled up and curled up on my pillow by my head. I smile and let sleep take over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2623 words_love wolfie jess 

shout out to Abagail-2004 and kemibalo sorry for such a long wait!!! hope you enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 13.8K 52
Meet Liam Being an Alpha he has waited for his mate for a very long time and on top of that he is a CEO of Eirmon company and he has lost all his...
1.3M 24.1K 19
He easily shook me off his face harding. "You'll be fine without me Emma your strong" "Please your all I have left" I sobbed. He looked up at me and...
552K 16.5K 55
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
2.6M 63.3K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...