Blood Ink ✔️

By pocketbangtan

"That's my tattoo, Y/N, on your body. You know exactly what that means." BTS Jungkook x Reader tattoo artist... More

Before You Read: Take Me Out Now
01: New Start
02: Ink Property
03: Pins and Needles
04: Kookie Baby
05: Canvas
06: Risks
07: Client
08: Work Overseas
09: Connect Two
10: Complications
11: At a Glance
12: Bad News
13: Run
14: Dead but Free
15: The White Room
16: Interview
17: Premonitions and Instincts
18: Be Our Guest
19: The Matador
20: This is Not a Drill
21: Squirrely
22: If I Fall
23: Reunion
24: Pretty Things
25: Judas
26: Wake Up
27: Blame
28: Born or Bred
29: Shots Fired
30: Compromised
31: Insignificant
32: Injured. Not Dead.
33: Rub-A-Dub-Dub
34: Puzzles
35: Responsibilities
36: Memories
37: Anchors Away
38: Shift
39: Swiss Cheese and Chocolate
40: Like a Unicorn
41: Getting to Know You
42: One Minute
43: More Than Pride
44: King of Daegu
45: Fine
46: Hard Life
47: Suicide Squad
48: Moonchild
49: Chomp Chomp
50: Intricate
51: The Duality of Jeon Jungkook
52: Give it Up
53: Flesh Wounds
54: Scream
55: Titans
56: Taehyung
57: Assumption Observation
58: Dress Up
59: Black Ties and Blundering
60: Tell Me a Secret
61: You Aren't Yours
62: Lucky Number Seven
63: Family Kills Family
64: Flies and Monsters
65: Heart/Break
66: uncapitalized
68: Rich Man, Poor Man
69: What's Really Important
70: Pinky Promise
71: When the Thunder Rolled
72: Humpty Dumpty
73: Sunsink [Final Chapter]
Epilogue: Centerpiece

67: Fighting For

455K 20.2K 17.1K
By pocketbangtan

"Is this what you wanted, Y/N?"

Words are just and echo of sound that's an echo of air that's an echo of malice.

Of pain.

Herding you like a stubborn workhorse down the hall, your father's voice does nothing but bounce off your already hollow chest.

Your legs are moving on their own - your brain is far too gone to respond or give any commands to your actual body.

You've been shattered.

"What I wanted?" you ask vaguely, dreamily. "What I wanted? When have you cared?"

You wanted him.

You should've know from the start, though, that you can't have him. In hindsight, it's so fitting.

This is your life.

A taste of freedom, ripped away.

A glance of love, ruptured into shards.

The feel of family, obliterated by your fate.

If you had never come into their lives, Taehyung never would've been taken and torn. Jungkook would still be watching the world pass by with doe eyes black as ebony.

You don't care what happened in his past. His words from that day in the living room echo hauntingly in your mind.

Get to know me before you get to know who I was, okay?

You spent far too long worrying about who he used to be, and not acknowledging how you feel about who he is.

You love - loved Jeon Jungkook.

And if you had never loved Jeon Jungkook, he would still be happily alive with his family.

They wouldn't have you, but at least they'd still have each other.

The thought snaps inside you, vibrating violently against your insides.

This has taken 'too far' to another level. It isn't just you that you father's brought destruction and sorrow upon this time - it's the man you love, the family your adore.

This is 'too far'.

You dig your heels into the hallway's plush carpet like a stubborn donkey, using all your body weight to drag your father's progress to a stop.

Your family is shorn apart.

It's his fault.

With a sudden strength you didn't know you possessed, you rip your wrist from your father's grasp.

Boss Song spins on you, teeth gritted in annoyance.

"Stop this, Y/N," he hisses. "It's over. There's nothing left for you to fight for."

There is.

You don't run. Instead you launch yourself at your father.

The sudden attack takes him by surprise, and you both go sprawling. He's bigger than you, stronger, but you're a husk with a splintered heart that's barely even human anymore.

You have plenty to lose, and everything to fight for.

Your father tries to roll you off of him, but you slam a hard-knuckled fist into his vulnerable ribs and slam his right arm to the ground with your knee.

Adrenaline and pain are giving your body support as your claw, hit, and tear at any part of him you can reach, teeth clenched. You fist your hands in Boss Song's hair, lift his head up, and slam it back down as hard as you can.

However, he's gained his bearings back. Your advantage with your surprise assault has faded to nothing. With his free hand, your father reaches up., takes you by the scruff of your neck, and flings you away from him.

You go rolling, thumping painfully into the narrow hallway's opposite wall. Head spinning, you can only lay still for a moment.

You don't recover fast enough.

The next moment, your father is beside you, hands around your throat, his eyes chips of ice.

You can't breathe.

You can feel the muscles of your body straining for air, your mouth gaping open like a waterless fish in an attempt to get oxygen, but the violent press of Boss Song's hands is cutting off all of it.

You claw at his hands, slap at them, struggling with everything in you.

Boss Song leans in close to your face.

Sneers.

"Don't think I'm showing you the mercy of killing you, Y/N," he says. "All I need is you unconscious. You'll come home to Busan, and you'll never rebel again. You won't see the light of day for a long, long time after this."

You shake your head desperately, trying to kick him off of you.

Boss Song barely even reacts. His eyes are tightened, narrowed.

"What are you even fighting for?" he asks in a pitying manner.

Him.

You weep, vision dimming til the world is the color of his eyes.

Always him.

Always them.

Your chest is convulsing with the lack of air, muscles cramping. Your body is shutting down.

He's not even going to kill you - just knock you out. When you wake up again, you'll be right back where you started.

You wonder if everything will seem like a brazen, heart-wrenching dream.

"Goodnight, Y/N," says the man you once thought was your father. "You'll be back to normal in the morning."

You shake your head again.

Maybe he will bring you back. Maybe you never knew what real isolation was, but you're about to find out.

Maybe you never will see the light of day again.

But you won't stop fighting.

This time, you won't sit, lonely and mournful, in your caged tower. You'll shred the bars with your fingernails, rip apart the bricks with your bare hands, one by one until you can see the welcoming warmth of Jin's face again.

Until you can see Hoseok holding his arms out for a hug.

Watch Jimin's cheek piercing glistening in his cheeks as he smiles at you.

Hear Yoongi's deep voice reassuring you that you're safe and loved.

Feel Namjoon's calming aura dampen your chest with comfort.

See Taehyung, whole and hale and happy again.

Until you can all remember Jungkook together.

You place your hands around your father's grip on your throat, and look him straight in the eye.

"I'm not yours," you say. Your voice is barely audible, a faint, airless wheeze. "I'm theirs. That's their tattoo on my body. Do you know what that means?"

It means you won't ever stop trying to get back to them.

That's it.

The effort of choking out those words throws your body into a downward spiral, your already dark vision fading out.

Your arms fall away from Boss Song's grasp, and your head lolls back.

As you lose consciousness, you can almost imagine that you hear Hoseok's voice, and see Jungkook's face.

[A/N]
Unedited

Sorry for the kind of short chapter!

Happy 4th of July to the Americans out there!! I guess happy 4th to everyone else to but you probably don't care about today 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 950 52
Reactions to different scenarios with BTS. Might include NSFW scenarios, will be noted. ~ BTS Member x Reader Insert (no y/n) 1st Place Oneshots The...
171K 9K 58
Cassie has been dreaming up certain tattoos for herself and she thought there was no better time to do it than now, after getting out of an exhaustin...
900K 43.9K 70
"i'll make sure to mark every inch of your skin." where yoongi is one of the most famous tattoo artists and taehyung starts to work in his shops desi...
328K 19.6K 20
❝Have you ever painted anybody naked?❞ You ask out of curiosity. Yoongi clears his throat nervously, ❝No.❞ ❝Could I be the first?❞ ≿━━━━༺ ✺ ༻━━━━≾ ➺...