Renae Dreams 2

By _jasthewriter

dé·jà vu / déjà vu noun: a feeling of having already experienced the present situation. Also known as a tedio... More

1.) Same love
2.) Haters link up
3.) Where it started
4.) Reports & Repercussions
5.) When in Greece
6.) Heartfelt Confessions
7.) His reason to breathe
8.) Promise
9.) Say What?
10.) Touch down
11.) February 2nd
12.) Drunken Mind
13.) Rocky
14.)
15.) Making it right
16.) Friend?
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36
37.)
38.)
39.)
40.)
41.)
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.)
47.)
48.)
49.)
50.)
51.)
52.)
53.)
55.)
56.)
57.)
58.)
59.)
60.)
61.)
62.)
63.)
64.)
65.)
66.)
67.)
68.)
69.)
70.)
71.)
72.)
73.)
74.)
75.)
76.)
77.)
78.)
79.)
80.)
81.)
82.)
83.)
84.)
85.) The Wedding
86.) The Reception
87.) The End To The Beginning

54.)

3.8K 144 185
By _jasthewriter

It was the morning of King's birthday, although he and Renae were still on the fence about things, she still made sure to celebrate his day.

Kwan had set up a birthday breakfast for King at one of his restaurants, so once Renae got the twins dressed in matching olive green Daddy's Favorites outfits, she showered, got dressed and went to wake Kingston up.

With a small vanilla cupcake in her hand with a single candle burning, the girls crawled along Renae with balloons in the hand and their personal birthday card in the other. Once they reached the bed, Renae sat the cupcake on the nightstand and picked the twins up and placed them on the bed allowing them to crawl on King as she recorded.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Renae beamed and the girls started swinging the balloons and giggling as King turned over slowly.

"Dada!" They chimed sitting up and Renae laughed picking up the cupcake and handed it to King who was still fighting his sleep.

"Damn, it's dat time already," he chuckled sitting up and placed the girls in his lap as he closed his eyes and made a wish before blowing the candle out and the girls laughed excitedly staring at the smoke.

"Twenty-five... you feel old?" Renae giggled zooming in on him.

"Not at all," he replied giving the girls some of the cupcake before he ate the rest then picked up Reign's card.

"To da best daddy in da world, thank you for helping mommy create me," He read then laughed at Reign's little scribbles.

"She tried to draw a heart so bad," Renae laughed.

"You did good mama," He said before smothering Reign with kisses and she laughed uncontrollably as she waved the balloons.

Kaari held up her card and King smiled taking it from her.

"I'm only younger by a few minutes but between the both of us, I'm actually the oldest," King laughed looking at Kaari who had the biggest smile on her face as if she understood him.

"I just wanna know how you picked these out," King laughed looking at Renae.

"It was easy, I'm starting to learn their personalities," she shrugged going into the closet to get his bag.

King looked at the balloons the girls were holding and laughed to himself, they had pictures of him and the girls on it from their photo shoot.

Renae sat on the side of the bed and handed King his gift bag and Kaari crawled over onto her lap and played with her necklace.

He had 3 Foot Locker gift cards that had $800 on each, he had 3 Champs gift cards with $500 on each, he had a build a Bear membership from the girls that were actually for their benefit.

Picking up the white wrapped box, King untied it and pulled out the sculpture of him standing as he looked down at the girls as they smiled big.

The words The Greatest Love was engraved on the stand part with their birthdate underneath. The sculpture was life like and had every detail without missing anything.

King admired it for a while as his eyes grew misty and Reign touched his cheek making Renae smile and fan at her eyes.

"You didn't have to do dis,"

"I wanted to," Renae replied smiling down at Kaari.

She hated when they fought especially over things that could have been avoided or settled with some sort of compromise. Renae could argue and be mad at anyone else in the world but when she and King fought it felt as if she were losing her best friend.

That wasn't their style and she hated that it was becoming just that.

After admiring the sculpture, King pulled out the last gift and looked at Renae.

"I know I shouldn't have said what I did... I do want to marry you and I think it's only fair if you have your own engagement ring," she smiled softly as King opened the box.

It was a Solitaire 18karat White Gold Diamond ring. On the inside underneath the diamond, Renae had the first time they met engraved on it with his initials next to it.

"Yanna helped me with this... that's why I acted the way I did," she revealed and King stared at the ring for awhile then at her feeling worse than before.

"I don't want you to feel bad... I just want you to see that she has a different side to her than you think. She wouldn't let me leave the jewelers until the guy got every detail correct,"

"I don't... damn man," He shook his looking the ring over again before sliding it on his finger.

"Thank you baybeh, dis shit... wow man," He chuckled at a loss for words and she giggled.

"I don't wanna fight anymore King,"

"We won't ma, c' mere," He said putting the stuff to the side and leaned forward and kissed her deeply.

Reign squealed crawling from under him and stood up slowly and Kaari giggled cheering her on.

King and Renae had forgotten for a split second that the girls were present and when they pulled back they both stared at Reign in shock as she stood clapping her hands while trying to walk.

"She's gonna walk!" Renae exclaimed grabbing her phone but Reign fell right on her butt and threw her head back laughing.

King and Renae couldn't do anything but laugh as well and Kaari cheered as she waved the balloons around.

Things took a turn for the greater good and Renae was happy for that.

***

"Well aren't you flashy," Ayanna giggled when King got on the yacht behind Renae and the girls.

"It's a lil something," He chuckled hugging her. "Good looks on helping lil mama,"

"Ain't no thing," she smiled before reaching for Reign who giggled opening her arms.

Kwan hugged Renae then dapped King up before he held his hand up to Kaari and she smiled placing hers into his.

"Gotta slap mi five mama," he chuckled touching her nose then did the same to Reign.

Once they sat down at the table, one of the nanny's came to get the girls to give King and them privacy.

"Happy G day bro," Kwan smirked as one of his security guards walked over with a briefcase and sat it in front of King.

Renae and Ayanna stopped eating and turned their focus to King.

Opening the briefcase, Renae's eyes widened at the money inside that had a few watches and keys on the top.

Renae gave King a questionable look and he looked over at Kwan who shrugged with a smirk on his face.

"How much is dis?" King asked still staring at the neatly stacked money. "Tree mill."

"Three million!" Renae shrieked then quickly covered her mouth. She felt as if they were in a Cartel movie doing a drug deal.

"You act like you haven't seen dis much before, don't embarrass me baybeh," King chuckled and Ayanna laughed to herself.

"I never seen it so up close, most of the money I saw from the business deals had to get cleaned," she reminded.

King only nodded, he had a good 14 million sitting in his account from his hard work plus the 8 million from his recent new business deals and now the added 3 million from Kwan. In total that was 25 million plus some of his dirty money.

He was sure to keep Renae's account full at all times especially since she had to put her dance on a standstill. She was sitting on 18 million plus her own money.

Her excitement bruised King's ego a little but he understood she meant no harm by the outburst.

He wasn't a billionaire like Kwan, but he was doing pretty good and made sure the family was set as well.

"What are the keys for?" Renae asked snapping King out of his thoughts.

"Open di folder," Kwan said before picking up his croissant roll.

"You're giving me land?" King asked pulling out the photos and Renae moved closer to get a better look.

"A private island for yur family, happy G day mi brudda,"

King examined the photos completely speeches. There had to be a good 14 rooms, 8 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, a big kitchen, a dining room with a bar included, a meeting room, a room for the kids, another place for the adults to lounge around in, an indoor pool, and a few other things.

"You already gave us a house big dawg, I can't take this," King said about to give Kwan the keys but he scrunched his face up and pushed King hand back.

"It'z yur, we're family, I'm not taking it bak,"

King stared at him for a moment then back at the photos.

Handouts weren't his thing, it made him feel less than a man or as if he would have to repay his dues back in some way. He hated feeling as if he owed people and he respected what Kwan was doing but he was starting to feel as if he would have to reimburse him somehow.

"Why are you looking like that Kingston?" Ayanna asked noticing his face.

"I appreciate dis, believe me, I do, but I can't take dis. I already accepted da first place and da new business investments, and now you're giving me money and an island? I can't take dis," King told him as he put the stuff back inside the folder.

Renae looked at Ayanna and they both pouted.

"Yuh feel as if yuh will owe mi later on or something?" Kwan asked pushing the briefcase back towards King when he slid it his way.

"I don't do well with handout woe, that's what dis is starting to feel like,"

"Did yuh forget dat yuh loaned mi eight mill when I first started in dis shit? Yuh was younger than mi and pulling in di big shit. Yuh said I didn't haffi fi pay yuh bak, well, dis iz mi doing dat whether yuh want it or not, I'm not taking it bak," Kwan stated then folded his arms.

King pondered on it for a while then looked over at Renae.

Not wanting to step on his toes she only shrugged.

"Aight," King sucked his teeth. "No more gifts nigga," He added and Kwan chuckled getting up and King did the same.

"No ting but love brudda, all love," Kwan said as they hugged and both Renae and Ayanna clapped and cheered them on.

Once they sat back down, King thanked him again then put the briefcase under the table so they could eat...

    After they ate and had a slice of cake, King and Kwan headed down below to talk while Renae and Ayanna sat on the deck enjoying the sun as the girls crawled around with their pacifier in their mouths.

"Are you going to try some of the stuff you learned tonight?" Ayanna asked looking at Renae.

"I'm kinda nervous,"

"Don't be, you'll be good, you said you're a dancer right?" Ayanna asked and Renae nodded looking for the girls and smiled seeing them having a conversation with the security guard.

"Just get into your dancer mind frame and let everything else fade away,"

"I feel like I should just wait until our honeymoon," Renae frowned and Ayanna laughed.

"Definitely not for that boo, that's not honeymoon material,"

"Anything is actually," Renae said but Ayanna disagreed.

"That's just like saying missionary is the only position that's presentable for the honeymoon. The honeymoon is about you both taking your love to a new high and new levels, if you don't want to do option one then do option two, it'll probably fit you more,"

Renae twisted her mouth and stared off at the water.

"I can't use all the toys in one night tho," she sighed.

"You don't have to, I only told you to get a lot so you can choose which ones you wanted to use,"

"Handcuffs tho?" Renae giggled and Ayanna smirked.

"Girl... they helped me achieve so many orgasms. It's more wild and spontaneous because you can't move which makes the foreplay even more exciting and those orgasm that you're trying to stop from happening are always the best ones and strongest,"

"You sure do know a lot about sex," Renae laughed and Ayanna gave her a look and picked up a cherry.

"I'm a sex addict or shall I say nymphomania, it's actually a fun thing when you get to do it with someone who actually cares about you and understands you without judging," she smiled thinking about Kwan.

"Sex addict..." Renae mumbled to herself thinking about her situation. "You can be diagnosed with that for real?"

"Yeah, why? You think you have a problem?"

"No... just curious," Renae answered picking up a grape.

Maybe early on in Her and King's relationship she was but later down the line she felt as if things changed and she wondered if King noticed.

***

"Evan, what the hell are you doing here? Are you following me?" Lucy asked looking around the clothing store. She was inside New York and Company shopping for new clothes.

It was odd to her because she was in downtown Norfolk and Evan thought he was 'too good' to be seen down there.

"Just doing some shopping for babygirl," he smirked looking at the clothes she had on her arm.

"Eve doesn't wear shit like this and you know that,"

"She likes the same thing you do," he chuckled following her towards the women lingerie and Lucy turned her nose up.

"Aight G, you got two seconds to get the hell away from me before I act a fool in this bougie ass store,"

Evan stared at her for a moment and when she started to countdown, he held his hands up and backed up slowly.

"You know I'm not leaving without a fight," he said.

"Do it look like I give a damn? Trust me when I say I got all the proof I need my nigga, car' yo ass on Evan for real," She warned.

"Where's your ring?" He furrowed his brows about to grab her hand and she pushed him back into the clothing rack.

"Mind your business, did you sign the papers? Don't ask me no questions until you sign the damn papers, I'm trying to be nice because you and I both know I can be just as evil as you but I'm worse, now get out my face,"

He looked her over for a moment not used to her talking this way, he was used to her always speaking 'proper' and backing him up, the independent side of her was a turnoff and he needed her to cut it out.

"I'll be around," was the last thing he said before he left and she shook her.

Weird ass niggas man I tell ya, she thought as she continued with her shopping.

Her boss called her earlier this morning interrupting her and Bryson's heated sex session to let her know that she had received a five dollar raise. So she decided to spoil herself a bit and dip into her savings just because she felt like she deserved it and her hard work was finally getting noticed.

"Did you find everything you were looking for Mrs. Stanley?" The cashier asked as Lucy handed her, her items.

"Summers," Lucy politely corrected.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was just reading the name on the card," The now embarrassed cashier said and Lucy smiled.

"It's fine, I won't be married much longer, I'm testing out my maiden name,"

"Summers, that's a pretty last name," the young woman complimented.

"Thank you, for some reason I hated it growing up, but I'm loving it now," Lucy laughed looking at her nails.

"Soon to be free huh? Who would want to run you away?"

Lucy chuckled to herself then shrugged, "Sometimes people just don't understand what they have until it's gone."

"Ain't that the truth, I wish my now ex would have felt the same. I'm starting to hate men,"

"Hmm..." Lucy hummed looking her over.

"You wouldn't happen to have any... open friends that won't mind doing a little dirt for money would you... Claudia?"

"Uh... no ma'am," Claudia laughed nervously as she put the clothes in the bag.

"Darn," Lucy shrugged sliding the card into her wallet then took her bags.

"Hey, wait!" She called before Lucy could leave out.

Stopping mid-strut, Lucy turned on her heels and rose her brow watching as Claudia jogged over.

"What kind of dirt? Could I go to jail behind it?"

"Jail? Oh God no, I just need to some evidence with something that's all," Lucy laughed and Claudia looked behind her then back at Lucy.

"I can do it,"

"You don't even know what I wanted," Lucy giggled and Claudia shrugged.

"You don't seem like a bad person, actually the only customer who holds conversations with me,"

"Well sheesh," Lucy frowned.

"When's your break?" She asked.

"Next half hour,"

"Ok, I'll be upstairs sitting outside of subway, meet me there and we can talk ok?" Lucy told her and she nodded.

"You won't get in trouble, I'll give you half of the payment now and the rest when things get handled,"

"Ok, that's fine, I need money for my rent anyway," she sighed and Lucy frowned deeper.

God I hear you talking to me, she thought then smiled softly.

"Thirty minutes, I'll be upstairs," Lucy reminded before leaving out feeling better than she was a few minutes ago.

She's been praying for a miracle and she felt as if she was just about to get it...

Lucy made it to the rental by 5:30 after going through everything with Claudia and keeping her word by giving her 8 grand in cash that would keep her rent paid for six months and she would get the other 8 once the job was done.

To her surprise Claudia actually agreed to her scheme and had no problem with her, in fact, she took it upon herself to ask Lucy why did she even stay for as long as she did and Lucy actually answered which shocked her.

She was fed up and Claudia had no problem with supporting her plan, she needed money for rent and been keeping her landlord off her back for two months now while she tried to come up with the money, this wasn't just Lucy's blessing but also hers.

"What you in here dancing around for?" Bryson asked entering the kitchen after hanging up from King.

"I just got good news that's all, I thought you were meeting with that lady from the gas station?"

"Nah, I just told her that so she would leave me alone. I said I was only fucking you," He chuckled looking over her shoulder to see what she was cooking.

"I wouldn't have cared, you're grown," she shrugged placing the salmon in the pan.

"You ready to push me back already?" He laughed.

"No, but we did agree if you found someone I would back off,"

"And I also said I was yours for two years," he reminded picking up a carrot then smacked her ass.

"Well, if you ever get bored just let me know,"

"What's the matter with you? You were fine hours before you left,"

"Nothing, I'm just stating the obvious Bry, that's all," she replied peeling the potatoes.

"What's that then Lu? I thought we had an agreement?"

"Yeah you're right," she laughed softly and he sat at the table and studied her for a moment.

"Push the whole fuck buddies to the side for a second and talk to me like a friend, why are you acting weird? I said I wasn't gonna sleep with that lady or anyone else, so wassup?"

"I guess in a way, I'm a little scared of not being able to find a guy. Women just flock to you and I haven't had one man approach me yet," She vented.

"Because your energy is strong as hell, any man who sees you, I know damn well they're afraid to walk up on you. It's not because you're ugly, you're far from that, but you have a strong aura about you Lu. You should be proud of that because only the right man will come up to you and try to snatch you up, nobody approached you yet because they simply aren't right for you,"

Lucy watched the fish cook for a moment as she let his words sink in.

"That may be true, but I don't see it that way," she laughed softly and Bryson sucked his teeth.

"I don't see why not, if I can then so can you,"

"I just need some time, that's all," she shrugged cutting the potatoes up then put them into the boiling water.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do when someone comes along and snatches you up... I'll really be bored then," she laughed looking over her shoulder at him.

"I'm not worried about that and neither should you, why are you acting like this all of a sudden? It's like you want me to get married and just leave you alone,"

"I don't... just forget about what I said," she waved it off going back to cooking.

Bryson looked her over for a bit then stood up and leaned against the table folding his arms.

"Are you catching feelings Lu?"

"No... reality is just starting to hit and once this divorce is finalized, I'll really be single and then two years from now you'll be gone off with someone new, hopefully, and then there's me, still trying to figure shit out,"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I don't want to sound selfish but when you get a girlfriend it'll just mean no more dick for me," she giggled then shook her head.

"That's what you're worried about?"

"Told you," she laughed turning back around and Bryson walked up behind her and grabbed her face.

"You're scared about missing out on dick? That's it?"

"It sounds crazy huh? That's why I didn't want to say anything. I don't think I can meet a guy to even compete with even half of what you do to me," She admitted and he smirked.

"I told you we can do this for two years Lu, and I also said I don't see myself getting into a serious relationship anymore, so to be fair, my dick is all yours,"

"Right," she mumbled flipping the salmon and Bryson just watched.

"If I'm hurting you by doing this just let me know,"

"You're not, it's just one of my moods, don't think too much into it," She replied picking the bag of corn on the cob.

"And as your friend, it's only right that you feel comfortable to express yourself to me Lu. We don't just fuck and dip out on each other, we actually kick it on some chill shit, you're grown, you gotta speak up when it comes to me Lucy I told you that," he told her and she nodded understanding.

"I hear you,"

"Do you really though?" He quizzed and she nodded.

"I do, are we still on for tonight?"

"It's up to you, I thought you were gonna be butt ass naked but yo ass in here cooking," he joked and she laughed hitting his arm.

"Oh whatever, you like my food,"

"I do, but I like something else too," he smirked sliding his hand into her leggings.

"What's that?" She smirked.

"Having my tongue deep inside your pussy,"

"Whew!" She laughed fanning herself and he chuckled stepping back and licked his finger.

"Nah for real, I do need you naked in the bed though, I'm in need of another taste,"

"What about the food?" She said looking back at him.

"When you're finished, I want you in the bed, legs open and your pussy waiting for me, is that a problem?"

"Nope, not at all," she laughed and he smirked picking up his car keys.

"I gotta go talk to Karen, but I'll be back and we're gonna check out that apartment in Chesapeake tomorrow," he said before leaving out.

"Lord, you playing with me now, I can see it,"

******

What y'all think? Renae's gifts and ring for King?
Kwan's gifts to Kingston?

Evan and Lucy? Y'all think he got something planned? What y'all think Lucy and Claudia got planned?

Bryson and Lucy? What y'all think going on or going to happen?

Next chapter with Renae and King hehe🥵🥵

Bryson and Lucy have a disagreement coming up... I wonder about what👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 162 11
Have you ever remembered a stranger? Deja Vu is the phenomenon of having the strong sensation that an event or experience currently being experienced...
215K 18.6K 25
"You can't see the future. I might have a chance. You don't know for sure." He mumbled, making her expression soften. "M-my mom used to tell me t-tha...
The Painting By Col

Mystery / Thriller

133K 8.7K 94
"It took me five seconds to fall. The impact on my chest jarring my body but not my mind. I suppose this is the point where your life is supposed to...
149 7 22
I'll tell you now. This is a tale of Heaven. Of ancient God's and history. Of lust, power and trickery. Of control, betrayal, and secrecy. A tale o...