fire emblem fates x (brother\...

Od FireGirl38

(y\n) was in Nohr (his\her) life, with (his/her) twin brother Kamui. they did everything together, when they... Viac

prologue
Chapter 1 Nohr
Chapter 2 Gift of Ganglari
chapter 3 journey begins
chapter 4 hoshido
chapter 5 mother
chapter 6 the path is yours/into the ground
chapter 7 unspeakable world
chapter 8 traitor's brand
chapter 9 wanderer
chapter 10 voice of a god
chapter 11 mutual enemies
Chapter 12 Frozen sea
chapter 13 a lost peace
chapter 14 orders
chapter 15 rainbow sage
chapter 16 white flames
chapter 18 veiled kingdom
chapter 19 hidden strings
Chapter 20 seeds of doubt
chapter 21 going forward
Chapter 22 memories
Chapter 23 Arete and Arekkusu undone
chapter 24 days lost
chapter 25 blades drawn
chapter 26 the Vallite king
Chapter 27 hear my cry
Endgame- Anankos
Paralogue 1 Tragic start
Paralogue 2 twin dragon blood
Paralogue 3 surprise duet

chapter 17 black flames

223 8 155
Od FireGirl38

(y/n) P.O.V

we looked everywhere around us, to see nohrian soldiers and Lago frozen in place by Cookie's magic.

"jeez, why are there so many of them?!" I said, wining because I don't want to fight them all.

"do we need to retreat and regroup?" Kamui asked.

'but I want to stay a fight' Luna said.

'if I wasn't in (y/n)'s head I will-' Dark said but was cut of by me.

'until we save the world from the evil dragon you'll get your body back....maybe' I thought.

"I don't think we afford to flee" Azura said.

"if we run away, we may not be able to fight our way back to the bottomless canyon..." Alex said, sadly.

"then our only choice to stay and fight!" Kagura said angerly, and her eyes turn red with rage.

"but are we digging our own graves here?" Cookie asked, freaking out with tears in our eyes.

"this can't be how everything ends." Kamui said.

"we've came so far..." I said, sadly.

Ryoma put a hand our shoulders.

"don't worry, Kamui, (y/n), Cookie and Kagura. we'll be all right." Ryoma said

'ya, we'll be all right by fighting to the death' Dark said.

'oh shut up Darky your so emo' Luna said.

'I want to kill you so badly' Dark said.

"big brother Ryoma... we're just not sure" Cookie said worriedly.

"listen you guys, I didn't come all this way just to die or turn tail and run. everyone here has come to fight with you guys, because they believe in you two. including me. cast off your worries. no matter how dire things look, you four must fight on. the yatos chose you two to carry them. I know you both can do this, and Cookie, your the daughter of Zygarde, one of the most powerful pokemon in the world. I know your dad believes in you...all of us believe in you." Ryoma said, smiling.

"thank you, Ryoma/b-big brother" Me, Cookie, and Kamui said in syc.

"all right! let's do this!" i said.

"we don't have a choice!" Kamui said, "everyone prepare for battle!"

everyone let out their battle cry.

the battle began.

Cookie closed her eyes, and when she open them she transform into her pokemon form.

(just see it with a sun/moon neckless on, just like my normal form, and having one pink eye and one blood red, baby blue and live green eye)

'WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!' me and Dark thought/said and Luna just looked like this was normal.

and then Luna and Cookie began to use there powers to attack the enemies.

me and Kamui looked at each other then shrug it off then attacked the enemies.

I was next to Alex as (she/he) use (her/his) magic to attack, and me, in my dragon form kick them down and killing them.

Kagura and Devlyn are near Cookie and attacking enemies like it was nothing! well...the enemies are nothing anyways.

Kaze and Nyx are doing just fine by themselves.

Ryoma and Scarlet are doing just fine, POWER SHIP!!!!!!!(Me: Ryoma and Scarlet sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. first comes love. then comes marriage, then come Ryoma pushing the stroller!! Ryoma: =_= why me?).

Kamui and Azura was doing just fine.

and then more reinforcements came.

"w-what's this?" Cookie asked, in terror. 

"more enemy reinforcements?!" I asked shocked.

'oh come on!!!' Dark shouted.

'sh**' Luna said.

"how many soldiers can there possibly be?" Kamui asked.

"things are looking bad..." Kagura muttered.

just then 2 voices came in.

"don't worry, Kamui, (y/n), Cookie and Kagura. we'll get you four through this." the first voice said.

"jeez. you four can't get anything done without our help, can you guys?" the second voice said.

"what? wait a minute..." I said shocked.

"we know those voices!" Kamui said.

"could it be?!" Cookie asked, turning into her human/werewolf form.

"how could..." Kagura said.

Xander and Leo came in!!! they came...

"it looks like we arrived just in time." Xander said, happy to see us.

"you four must have the devil's luck, Kamui, (y/n), Cookie and Kagura." Leo said.

"Xander! Leo!" me and Kamui said.

"big brothers!!" Cookie said smiling as she jumped into Xander's arms giving him a big hug, Xander hug her back and small chuckle. aw.

"about time you two showed up" Kagura said.

'aw, I wanted to kill them' Luna wined, and I gave her a glare to tell her to shut up.

'gods...save this idiot girl' Dark said.

'shut up' Luna said.

"we fight together, Kamui, (y/n), Cookie and Kagura. i'm sorry it took us this long to join you four..." Xander said putting Cookie down on her feet.

"Lago's forces will prove no match for me. i'll crush them of an eye. i'd never liked his illusory magic...it will be a pleasure to remove him permanently from the nohrian army." Leo said.

"so, his forces didn't come here on your orders..." Kamui said.

"I knew they were good!!" Cookie cheered happily.

"and I was about to kill them if they did...." I muttered.

"but I still don't get it, what made you change your mind?" Kagura asked, crossing her arms.

"we'll talk more later, you guys. we don't have much time left before the skies change. we have to combine our strength and clear the way to victory!" Xander said.

"...all right!" me and Kamui said in syc.

then Lago looked shocked.

"it can't be...lord Xander and lord Leo have turned turned traitor?! that's fine. they weren't the most easily manipulated of pawns....(HOW DARE YOU CALL ME BROTHERS THAT BOI).king Garon's grand plans must be accomplished no matter what. i'll strike down anyone in the way. be they royal blood or common peasants. the future holds no place for any of you!! whats this? I felt a unknown powers near by. I know some of them are from lady Cookie but....no it can't be...the stories are not real!!! LUNA!!!!!! I will find her...but first kill the one I see...Zygarde's child first." Lago said, pointing to Cookie.

It seems like Cookie heard him because she panicked and used her powers to transform into the shiny Pokémon, and use aroura beam, to kill all the enemies in the path.

Kagura looked at Takumi and Leo.

"i bet i can kill Lago first" she said grabbing her sword.

"your on!" Takumi said, with a small smile as he got his bow ready.

"never ganna lose to you, Kagura" Leo said, smiling grabbing his tome.

and those three started to attacked the enemies to get to Lago.

"what's my life gone to?" i asked myself them laugh at began to attack.

I used rock throw to tack down some enemies and Kamui slash then with a sword and kill them.

Cookie used moon blast and kill at least 10-15 people but not our allies of course.

Kagura used her sword and stabbed a lot of enemies.

just then four people came running in, I saw the same people that we saw a few days ago but the other two I don't remember.

"phew... we finally... caught up... with you... why... why did you... leave us behind?" the blond man asked.

"ha... perhaps our liege is a fan of seeing us suffer? I can understand." the white haired man said.

"bah! you all are so slow! if i'd left a river of blood in my wake- like I normally do- you'd be swallowed by it!" the blue/pink haired girl said.

"thank you for not leaving a river of blood for us Peri! you're the absolute best!" the brown haired man winked.

"m-more reinforcements?" Kamui asked.

"YOU GATTA BE KIDEN ME!!!" I shouted.

"it took you four of you long enough" Leo sighed.

"don't worry Kamui and (y/n)-these late arrivals are retainers to myself and to Leo" Xander said.

"that we are. ready and eager to help as ordered. I am Niles, a retainers to lord Leo. the enemy looks to be quite angry. Don't worry- it will be my genuine pleasure to make them regret crossing you two." Niles, the white haired man said.

"and I... am Odin Dark! loyal retainer of lord Leo! I have cut through the darkness of space to serve my lord however he needs. my unmatched skill with magic will tear through the enemy's ranks! nice to meet you!" Odin, the blond man said.

"i'm laslow. i'm one of lord Xander's retainers. I know that our paths crossed once before, but I will fight by your side now...that's all. please-it's a bit embarrassing to be stared at by everyone..." Laslow, the brown haired man said, blushing.

"i'm Peri! P as in pierce, E as in eviscerate, R as in rupture, and I as in injure! like Laslow here. i'm lord Xander's retainer! I learned a new way to go about butchering the enemy-I can't wait to show it off!" Peri, the blue/pink haired girl said.

"wow..." I said, where did my brothers get these crazy retainers?

"always good to get new allies." Kamui said, shrugging.

"make use of themas you see fit" Xander said.

"don't let us down, Kamui and (y/n). not after we've brought so much help!" Leo said.

"thank you Xander" Kamui said, thanking our some what older brother.

"thank you Leo." I thanked my some what younger brother.

~time skip cuz i fell lazy in this chapter and i'm the master in this books so FIGHT ME!!~

we our way to Lago.

"i must congratulate you for making it as far as you have, however it's you time to die, with you out of the way, the world will be king Garon for the taking! enjoy reflecting on all your mistakes.....in the afterlife!" Lago said.

"let me kill him!" Leo said, but Takumi push him out of the way.

"no i'm ganna kill him!" Takumi said, aaaannnnndddd those two are fighting should have known.

Kagura sighed at her boyfriend and Leo, and attacked Lago, and i used ice beam to freeze him in place  and Kagura finished him of.

we won the battle.

after we finished dealing with the soldiers, now all of our siblings blood related and not are gattered up.

"all right, it seems that's the last of them." Xander said.

"Xander! Leo! i'm so glad your here!" Elise cheered jumping up and down.

"my goodness, Elise...do you really need to bounce around like that?... thought i'm happy to see our wonderful brothers as well. now all four of us are together, just like the hoshidan brothers and sisters." Camilla asked.

Cookie smiled as she hugged Elise in joy.

"what? you had the entire hoshidan royal family with you? and those thugs were still giving you trouble? I have to admit, I find that a bit disappointing." Leo said.

"what'd you just say? are you mocking us?!" Hinoka glared at Leo, ready to fight.

"no, of course no. i'm merely speaking my mind." Leo said.

"i can already tell that there will be trouble between me and this guy" Takumi said.

"like two minutes ago?" Devlyn asked, laughting.

"relax Leo. we have to stop thinking in terms of us and them. we all made the choice to come here." Xander said.

"...you're right, Xander. i apologize. it's hard to get used to this, but after what happened to father... " Leo said.

"what do you mean?" I asked.

"did something happened in nohr?" Kamui asked.

"when we last saw father. he...he said that hoshido and nohr meant nothing to him" Xander said.

"and that's different how?" Kagura asked.

"he commanded us to destroy both kingdoms" Xander finished.

"SAY WHA BRO,BRO!!??!!" I shouted.

"that's insane!" Kamui said.

"ooo, someone hold my earrings! no one is destroying my home country without going throw me!!!!! so let me at him!!" Devlyn said.

"i'm gonna- i'd don't know what i'll do!!! I just wanna kick his butt!!!" Kagura said.

"...his a dead man...." Cookie said.

'sh**' Luna said.

'I wanna kill him' Dark said.

"Kamui, (y/n). in Lzumo you both said that you two thought father was being controlled. I didn't believe you both then, but after seeing how father has changed... i'v decided that you two might have been correct all along. " Leo said.

"like we every lie to you guys" I said, making a funny face.

"it's true, Leo. we haven't to you. our real enemy is controlling king Garon." Kamui said.

"I apologize for calling you both traitors. if I had trusted you both sooner, we would be in a better situation now." Leo said.

"you don't need to apologize, bro, bro" I said ruffing his hair.

"just having your trust now means more to us then you know" Kamui said.

"as for me. until now, I have risked my life time and time again in defending nohr. I know no intention of turning my back on my kingdom. but if father is not himself, and is in fact a danger to our home... then it is my duty to follow you both and do what is best for nohr. Kamui, (y/n)... I trust you two. I trust that you both remain true to your goal for a lasting peace. and I trust Cookie, Kagura and Devlyn to follow that goal as well, because I know you five are just alike, kind-hearted souls." Xander said.

"Xander/big brother..." me, Kamui, Kagura, Cookie, and Devlyn said syc.

the Ryoma walked up to Xander.

"then i propose a truce between our kingdom." Ryoma said.

"what do you mean, prince Ryoma?" Xander asked our other big brother.

"you and i are similar, Xander. both in our goals and our motivation. if there is a way to bring peace to our kingdoms, that is the cause I will support. for the sake of our four sibling... for the sake of the world...let us be allies in this." Ryoma said.

Xander nodded and they shake hands.

and looking form them side to side, I think Xander is taller by a inch or two.

"i accept your proposal, princes Ryoma. I hope that we can achieve a peaceful world" Xander said.

"Ryoma and prince Xander- working together. I never thought i'd see it" Takumi said.

"I did. I have uncle Palkia's time powers, so I can see into the future" Cookie said, making a funny face.

"just make sure you don't slow us down, hoshidans" Leo teased.

"you don't seem to share your brother's open mind..." Hinoka said, glaring at Leo like she wanna kill him or something.

"I apologize for Leo- he bears you no ill will. don't let it worry you. we can't have you sully your pretty face with a frown." Camilla said, happily.

"um... I... I'll do my best to help everyone as much as I can!" Sakura said, shyly.

"yeah! i'm going to do the exact same thing!" Elise cheered.

"you guys best be knowing me, i'll kick all our enemies butts" Kagura said, winking. Takumi blush a bit (Me: mhahahahaha Takumi: why you add that moment? Me: because I can, and I like to embarrass you *grins* Takumi: I hate you.... Me: RYOMA!!! TAKUMI SAID HE HATES ME!!!!! Ryoma: Takumi!! we gonna have a talk after this chapter Takumi: sh**)

"I got your back guys, just to rely on me to save your guys butt's all the time" Devlyn said.

"isn't this great (y/n and Kamui?" Alex asked happyly.

"you've both managed to win over your family blood related and not!" Azura said.

"because of the choice you both made. all of this became possible" Alex said, smiling.

"thanks Alex, Azura..." i said.

"and thank you all. it means more than we can say for everyone to trust us." Kamui said.

"..." Alex and Azura looked at eachother then at everyone.

"we'd better get going, Kamui and (y/n)" Azura said.

"now that we've secured so many allies, we should do what we came here to do." Alex said.

"once we reach our destination, we can tell everyone what we know." Azura said.

'ya everything, don't forget everyONE!!' Dark said.

'yay! I want everyone to see my pretty face' Luna said.

'...you say pretty but....' Dark said.

'shut up! who said you know pretty, Dark-bo' Luna said.

'will you two shut up' i thought.

"and theres one more thing" Leo said and we all looked at him.

"before we came here, me and Leo heard a dark voice" Xander said.

my eyes widen.

'oh sh**' me, Dark and Luna thought/said.

"but i bet its nothing to worry about right now" Leo said and then we walked off.

Me: done FINALLY

Ayla: and us we are in MEXIGO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherry: yay no biggy

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

10.4K 392 79
A rewrite of my first LBX/Danball Senki fanfic. Here are the synopsizes of each arc: DS: They've been together for as long as they could remembered...
3.5K 213 71
The kingdom of Harmonia has been allied with Hoshido, Nohr, Valla, and Tranquilia. A new threat arises against Hoshido and Nohr after the war between...
2K 41 9
A Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright Male Reader Insert story. Y/N along with the other Hoshidan Royals attempt to stop the war that has been going on be...
7K 268 56
Spoiler alert for this entire book! If you have not completed the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, this story will reveal the entire storyline of...