Sexually doesn't even matter

By Roxypopandsamantha

This story is about todroki and deku as well as some bokugo and kirishima. Deku's pov ] every time me and tod... More

Just a little thing to tell you.
How I heard about my hero academia
Just wanted to say
Sleeping together ❤
Omg

I don't believe in love

38 0 0
By Roxypopandsamantha

Todroki's pov

I have secrets no one else knows the first one is I like Midoria and secend I have a twin sis(she looks like a gender bend of me and she's a villain so that's nice)

When todroki gets to school

I'm at school now and I'm going to TRY to confess but but since my family members don't really love me I kinda don't believe in love and I admitted already I'm gay so hopefully I'll be able to confess.

Deku's pov

I admit that I'm gay and I like shoto (todroki💟) 

Shoto then walks up to and says " hey midoria...uh... " I've never heard him stutter " can I talk to you in private " yeah sure Shoto. "

.................

😼😼😼😼 it is to be continued mwahahahha

oh btw it's my first post.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 37.6K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
862K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
246K 9.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...