happy pills //f.w × reader _c...

Od grrrlfriend

Y/n.... People love her. She is popular for making people laugh, smile, and happy. But she ain't too happy he... Více

• • •
Pills
Pill 1
Pill 2
Pill 3
Pill 4
Pill 5
pill 7.
pill 8
pill 9.
pill 10.
pill 11.
pill 12.
pill 13.
pill 14.
pill 15.
pill 16.
pill 17.
pill 18.
pill 19.
pill 20.
pill 21
pill 22.
pill 23.

pill 6.

577 16 15
Od grrrlfriend

"Our daughter is fucking insane!"

"And she has pills to contain it! We are not throwing her out."

"I want her out of this house! She stabbed my leg with your sewing needles!"

"That's because you raped her! You fucking raped my little girl!!"

~

"Y/n...it's been a few hours...you need to take your pills." Finn mumbled.

"We should visit my parents!" You smiled but that smile was a different smile.

"What? Why?" Finn questioned.

"Just 'cause." You replied heading towards the school front doors.

Adrenaline flooded through your veins. You could feel it. Before your hand touched the doors, someone stood in front of you. It was Finn. Of course it was.

"Excuse me, Finn." She smiled.

"No."

"No...?"

"No. I'm not letting you ditch school or leave the school without your pills. We need to call Natalia." Finn said while taking out his phone from his pocket.

"Are you just gonna let this boy take control of you?"

It was back. The voice. That evil little demon inside of you. Then it was like you were in a dark place. It seemed cold and pitch black. Your mind. You were in your mind.

"Maybe he's right..." You replied back fidgeting with your fingers.

"Screw right! I know you, Y/n. You want revenge. You want your parents to suffer for the things they did to you...especially your father...right? He raped you for god sakes!"

"...."

"His cold finger tips trailing down your body while you squirmed underneath him. That fucked up look on his face as he stared down at you. Remember how hard he hit you when you wouldn't stop moving around?"

"Stop..."

"Remember how he pulled down your pants so desperately trying to get inside you?"

"Please...stop."

"Remember what he said to you when he finished...?"

"N-No...stop..."

"He said.....'Now get on your fucking knees and beg daddy to fuck you so hard-"

"STOP!"

It was quiet. You noticed how you were on the floor with your hands covering your ears. Your hair in your face blocking the view. Tears stained your cheeks and then everything hits you right in the face.

Finn was on the floor with you and held you closely to him. Both of you were on the floor. He rocked you back and forth as he shushed you. His hands wrapped around you and you felt safe.

"It's okay...shh...i'm here...i'm here..." Finn whispered over and over again trying to get you to calm down.

The rest of your friends sat around you rubbing your arms and holding your hands.

"I need my pills."

~

You all sat there in the office. Silence hugged the group. Finn noticed how shaky you were. The real reason was how angry you were getting. You could hear the voice yelling at you. But then it was like it went quiet. You looked at your hands to see Finn's fingers intertwined with yours.

It was like he was your cure to your illness. It would be impossible but he silenced the voice in your head. Finn was like your knight.

Then all of a sudden you heard the school doors swing open. Loud footsteps could be heard and before you knew it, Natalia was by the office doors and looked to see all you and all your friends sitting down on chairs and the floor. Once she made eye contact with you, she rushed over and grabbed you, pulling you into a tight hug.

Meanwhile Joe came in right after then Charlie. Charlie and Joe both looked worn out. Then Charlie ran to you wrapping you and Natalia in a hug. Eventually Natalia let go and looked at you. She gripped your shoulders and stared straight into your eyes. You knew you were dead.

"What the actual fuck, Y/n! You could've....you could've done something dangerous! Where are your pills? When was the last time you took them? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did you hurt anybody?"

"Calm down, Nat...i'm fine...well sort of." You mumbled.

"When was the last time you took your pills?" Natalia questioned.

"....eleven hours ago..."

It went quiet. Natalia wanted to give you a big ass whooping. Charlie immediately took out a bottle and opened it. He gave you two pills and a bottle of water.

You put them both in your mouth before drinking some water.

"Open your mouth." Natalia said.

"Are you serio-"

"Open."

You huffed before opening your mouth. She told you to move your tongue and you did. She was just making sure that you swallowed your pills. Once she was sure she nodded and grabbed your hands and was going to drag you out the school but she stopped before she could.

She turned to the group of friends who all watched.

"Thank you for helping her. I really appreciate it."

"No problem." Finn said.

He got up and walked over to Natalia.

"I'm just glad she is okay."

"We all are." Finn smiled before gestering to the group who gave all gave you and Natalia a smile and nod.

Eventually, you looked at your friends. You were the thankful for them. Without them, your parents would be gone if it weren't for them.

You're just glad you had Finn by your side.

~

You were finally home and was tired. It was a long day and you looked at your hands to see moon crescents on your palms. Dried blood was around it and you walked to the bathroom. You begin to wash your hands. A tapping noise caught your attention. You ignored it at first but it got louder and louder

You turned off the water and looked around. Nothing. Well you thought it was nothing until...

"Hey."

You turned around to see the big mirror. Your reflection was smirking at you.  You jumped back making your back hit the wall. You begin to panic and ran to the door. You grabbed the door handle and turned it. It was locked. You tried opening it but nothing. You looked at the lock on the door to see it was unlocked. Your breathing got heavier and could feel the reflection staring at you. It terrified you. You wanted to get out of there. You pulled and pushed but it wouldn't budge.

Then...

tap tap tap

"No..."

tap! tap! tap!

"N-No!"

Tap! Tap! Tap!

"S-Stop!"

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"STOP!!"

Your hands covered your ears and once again, you could feel your tears streaming down your cheeks. Eyes squeezed shut. You couldn't hear it no more.

Slowly, you pulled your hands away from your ears and turned to the mirror. It wasn't there no more. Instead of feeling relieved, you felt as if your heart jumped out of your chest because on the mirror you could see blood dripping downwards. Words were written in blood.

"I  K n o w  Y o u!"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

352K 8.4K 28
disclaimer: this is my first book and i wrote this at a pretty young age so please bear with it if it's a little too cliche or cheesy. [hi...
113K 2.2K 22
in which y/n is forced to live with her bully. © sstvrlix
117K 3K 19
[COMPLETED] tw: mentions of suicide, self harm, swearing, and sexual activity everybody wants to change the world, but no one wants to die. what if...
11.2K 538 18
She couldn't take the pain anymore, so he took some of it for her. WARNINGS: Suicide and drug use are mentioned frequently throughout this book. [ co...