melissa benoist imagines

Por masoncook324

i love melissa, she's such a bean, so why not make a book about her??? Mais

she makes you 🥰
you find her crying
she falls asleep on you
you have a nightmare
you break a bone
she wants your attention
you have the flu
you tickle her
she loses a loved one
she wakes you up
your baby says their first word
requests ???
you have a panic attack {request}
she teases you
versace on the floor {request}
halloween {major karley fluff}
she fights a spider for you
she gets jealous
you make her cry
she kisses you for the first time
you have a fear of crowds
she's tired on her birthday
she's scared after watching a horror movie
her parents aren't supportive of your relationship

your child is scared and she comforts them

6.8K 187 13
Por masoncook324

you were sleeping next to melissa when you got violently shaken out of your sleep.

it was your three year old son, hunter, with tears down his face and him holding his stuffed bear in his arms.

"oh baby, what's wrong?" you asked him, wiping away the rest of his tears.

melissa eventually woke up and saw the pitiful scene. "hey, what's up, baby boy?" she got out of bed and walked to the other side.

"there's monsters, mommy. in my closet." hunter hugged her leg.

"come on, mommy'll take care of these monsters."  melissa started to walk to her sons room.

"no no mommy! the monsters are gonna eat you!" hunter exclaimed, almost crying again.

"i won't let them. now, c'mere big boy." she picked him up and walked down the hall to the young boy's room.

mel turned on the light and opened the closet door. hunter tucked his head deeper into his mother's neck, whimpering. "see bud, there's nothing in here."

"i still sleep with you?" he croaked out, his voice sleepy and throat dry from crying.

melissa just sighed and walked back to your bedroom. you looked up from your book to see your wife and son in the hallway.

"he still wants to sleep with us." melissa sighed again, getting under the covers, still holding hunter in her arms.

they had both fell asleep shortly after they got back into bed. you just had to snap a few pictures.

you put your phone down and cuddled up next to them, grateful for your little family.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
313K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
180K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...